Chapter 5 : The Plan

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The clock shows 7 PM, it means the office hour is ended. Taeyeon quickly clear up her files and belongings. Her face looks so stressed, she needs some releases. Taeyeon took her smartphone in her bag, texting her best friend from university, Lee Sunny.
To : Sunny
Hi sunkyu-yah can we meet up at 8 PM at Kwon’s bar, kinda stressed out.
A few minutes later her smartphone vibrates
Fr: Sunny
Ok, just wait me at Kwon’s. Be safe, don’t do anything stupid.
After read the reply from Sunny, Taeyeon heads to her car in the parking lot. In 30 minutes, she arrived at Kwon’s.
The flower boy barista, Jo Kwon welcomed taeyeon.
“Hi noona, it’s been long time you’re not visiting us here” greets Jo Kwon.
“Yeah Kwon-ah, kinda busy with works.. meeting here, meeting there… my life ” replies Taeyeon.
“Absolutely, your face tells everything, seems you need some releases. Wanna try our new bev? It’s hard tho, but I’m not forcing you” offers Jo Kwon.
“Yeah, just give me that” says taeyeon simply.
5 minutes later Lee Sunny arrives at the Kwon’s and wave her hand to the sitting petite girl in the counter.
“Hey Taeng, wassup? All is good?” asks Sunny.
“Hi Sunny, nah.. it’s not good. Kinda stressed out by works and I need to get wasted for a while tho” snorts Taeyeon.
Jo Kwon is serving the new bev to taeyeon and greet sunny,
“Tae noona, this is your order, and sunny noona what do you want to order?” asks Jo Kwon to Sunny.
“Just give me the light one Kwon-ah, I need to stay sober, in case this midget is helplessly wasted tonight” replies Sunny.
“Ok got that, wait a minute, your usual order will be here soon noona” answers Jo Kwon with sweet smile.
“This afternoon Sooyoung texted me, told that you met Soojung’s sister at your office, mind to tell me?” questions Sunny.
“Yeah, today when we had the meeting for our nearest project with the new boss, I met her. The new boss recruited her as the new director assistant. It seems she recognized me, but stayed silent and calm..no commotion, no catfight. You know the Jungs are smart in hiding their emotions behind their poker faces, it runs in the family maybe, haha” ends Taeyeon bitterly as she sips her drink to reduce her bitter feeling.
“ Ah I see, it must be shocking you at first tae, I couldn’t imagine how shocked you were back then. Then what will you do next?” asks Sunny
“Idk tho sunny-ah.. you know, I tried my best to move on and starting new life after Soojung’s death, but why sunny-ah..why god plays joke with me.. all of sudden he sends soojung’s sister to me, why sunny-ah..why?!” bursts Taeyeon and drink up her bev in a shot.
“Kwon-ah, give me more this drink, it is damn good I wanna get wasted tonight” shouts Tae to the barista.
“Arraight noona,” replies Jo Kwon.
“Listen to me tae, ready or not you have to clear your conflict with her sister. Soojung’s death is not your fault. It’s purely accident Tae. So don’t blaming yourself too much tae” says Sunny.
“But sunkyu-yah.. it’s hard for me to do that, Jessica will never hear my explanation.. she is blaming me for her sister death. Jessica is scary when she is serious” frowns Taeyeon.
“Listen to me Tae, have you tried to at least talk with Jessica?” asks Sunny
“Not yet Sunny, I just afraid and feel guilty toward the Jungs… because of me… because of me, they lost Soojung. Aarrgh..why” cries taeyeon.
She drinks her alcohol to erase the pain in her heart and her bitter memory, and she successfully fainted due to her alcohol’s low tolerance.
Knowing her friend’s condition, sunny just shakes her head and try to bring her drunken friend to tae’s parked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter