Chapter 57 : Returns to 한국 (?)

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Switzerland.


It’s been 6 months since Taeyeon arrived at the beautiful town, Interlaken. At first, the girl knows nothing about the town. Because of her friendly personality, the girl easily mingles with the other residents. To continue her live, Taeyeon works as freelance painter. She discovers her new talent besides being a digital designer. She was the genius scholar of SNU College of arts. It seems she got the talent from her mother, Kim Chang Sook. Her paintings are famous around the world, she uses new name and identity. Kim Taeyeon’s new name is Rika Kim, sounds so girly. On the contrary, Kim Taeyeon..ah Rika Kim changes her appearance into a boyish one. She cuts her hair short and dye it in white color. With her new appearance, Kim Taeyeon..ah Rika Kim looks fresh and handsome. Her masculine side dominates the look. Rika also has a good fashion style but she prefers wearing the casual but elegant outfits.


After 6 months being a painter- a famous one, Taeyeon a.k.a Rika Kim already owned her own art gallery. Rika Kim also being a lecturer for Art School and often becomes guest speaker for Art exhibition. Rika Kim is a traveler now, but she will come back to her first city, Interlaken. She resides there when there is no tour or another activity.
Rika Kim also tries to open her heart for new love, she little by little forgot her past, a painful past in her homeland, Korea. After 3 months living in Interlaken, she met a beautiful girl- yes, Taeyeon slash Rika Kim always falling for a girl. The girl is also Asian girl. They met for the first time on the Art show case in Interlaken. The girl was one of the performers. The girl is a dancer. After the show, Rika determines herself to go to back stage, fortunately the leader of the event was her friend, Heechul Kim. Because of Heechul’s help Rika got the dancer’s contact. Later she found out that the dancer girl’s was Juilliard alumni named Yuri Kwon.
“Hmm.. Is she Korean, Heechul?” asks Rika Kim after Heechul handed the dancer’s resume.
“Yes, she is Korean just like us, but she mostly spent her life time abroad. For your information she is the daughter of Chaebol family in Korea but she decided to run away from her family” states Heechul.
“Oh, Is that so?” asks Rika Kim curiously.
“Yes,Rika. Her father is one of the most influential people in our homeland, Korea. But when I studied at Juilliard, I met her and she decided to join me..until now. She is like my own sister, for me” adds Heechul.
“Ah I see” replies Rika Kim slowly.
“It seems you have already moved on, eh?” teases Heechul.
“Sort of. She was great when I watched her dance performance just now, her aura seemed great” says the petite Kim mesmerized.
“ I see, Thanks god, This little Kim already opened her precious heart” jokes Heechul.
“Yaah..stop that, Heechul It’s not even funny” pouts the other Kim.
“Ah.. I can introduce you to her, just come to my apartment tonight. She stays at my place during in Interlaken” states Heechul.
“Woah, it’s rare thing you allowed a girl to live at your apartment” states Taeyeon shock.
“Haha, relax. I’ve talked with Jaejoong and he agreed” answers Heechul shyly.
Later, Rika Kim came to Heechul’s apartment and met with the dancer girl, Yuri. 
After their first meeting, the two women clicked each other. They often spend time together, Yuri also becomes Rika Kim’s model for her painting. Their friendship grows into something more intimate relationship. At the end It’s petite Kim who said the three words. Taeyeon ah Rika Kim now is living together with Yuri Kwon. They are often joining each other’s tour since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter