Chapter 73 : THE END

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello, Taengoo..It’s been long time…”
The line comes from the familiar husky voice.
“H-Hello, Sica..” stutters Taeyeon.
Taeyeon tries to cover her shock. She clears and allows Jessica to sit.
“Please sit, sorry my office is little bit messy” says Taeyeon nervously.
The older Jung sits elegantly on the black sofa.
“What do you want to drink, s-sica?” asks Taeyeon in nervous manner.
“Black coffee will be okay” replies Jessica coldly.
Minutes later Kim Hyoyeon brings two cups of coffee to the director’s room.
“Thanks Hyo, you may go..ah please clear my schedule for today. I have an important thing to be done.” states Taeyeon short.
After Hyoyeon closed the door, the long-time separated women are staring at each other’s direction deeply. The atmosphere is awkward. At the end the guest started the conversation.
“So, Thankyou for sending my daughter home last night, Taengoo” says Jessica in warmer tone than before.
“Well, it’s not a problem for me. It’s Joe who found her first” replies Taeyeon in calm tone.
“How are you doing?” asks Jessica, her eyes flash the long missing feeling.
“I’m doing good. How about you?” asks Taeyeon carefully.
“Same here… you have nice son there. Who is the lucky woman..or man?” asks Jessica bluntly.
“It’s a she. She’s my senior at SNU.. anyway, congratulations for having twins.. Christian told me, you have a very beautiful daughter. I didn’t know that Erika is your daughter” states Taeyeon more casually.
“Christian? How did you know him?” asks Jessica in shock.
“Well, particularly Christian is my wife’s buddy. They built their boutique in Italy” answers Taeyeon calmly.
“Don’t tell me that you are married to Tae Hee unnie, Taengoo” replies Jessica in shock tone. Sadness can be seen on her beautiful eyes.
“Yes. I was married to her. That’s why now I’m the CEO of The Kim Group” explains Taeyeon carefully.
“…” no response from the Jung.
“Drink your coffee first, I want to tell you a long story..I’m sure you have a Dino’s curiosity on your mind” adds Taeyeon calmly.
Jessica and Taeyeon are sipping their beverages.
“Well, after our last encounter at The Kwons’ house, the girl who texted me was Tiffany Hwang. Yes, Tiffany your best friend and my ex-boss. A day before the dinner, I met tiffany at SNU’s gala dinner. I ended up in her place, completely drunk. Tiffany brought me home, there was a paparazzi who secretly took our photo, I kissed tiffany unconsciously. Screw the alcohol!” starts Taeyeon calmly.
“Then, Tiffany brought me to her place. We had under the alcohol influence. For god sake, I just back from abroad and the first thing I do was ing my ex-boss,unconsciously. I felt guilty toward my girlfriend, Yuri. Then I broke yuri’s heart and back to Switzerland. We barely in contact. I cut everything that related to South Korea. Months later, Tae Hee came to my house in Interlaken. She brought little Joseph with her. Doctor diagnosed her with leukemia, she went to Switzerland for treatment. Her doctor is my friend’s father in-law. At the end, I and Tae Hee stayed together in my house. To be honest, Tae Hee was my campus crush. I met her before I met your sister, Soojung. Then, I proposed her to be my wife. The Kwons were coming, they told me that you and your husband were in Korea, to commemorate your parents’ death. I’m sorry to hear that. Yes, Tae Hee was married to me. We only together for a year. I stayed beside her until her last breath. Joseph is her son with Frederico, her previous husband. Tae Hee told me everything through a letter. She told me that you love me. Even, through her letter Tae Hee asked me to marry you, she said you’ll be a good mom for Joseph…It’s funny request, right?” says Taeyeon in casual tone.
“What??” says Jessica, she cannot hide her shock.
“Yes, 6 years ago Tae Hee’s mom asked me to come home. We came home 4 years later after joseph finished her school in Interlaken. Now, i've been 3 years living in Seoul with Joseph. Tae Hee chose me as her heiress. Later I also found out that Tae Hee’s uncle, Kim Tae Yong is my biological father. The real father. All these times I misunderstood Uncle Hwang Tae Ho as my father, stupid me” says Taeyeon sarcastically.
“I’m sorry for using you, I’m sorry for breaking your relationship with Tiffany. Forgive me, sica” says Taeyeon in guilty tone.
“….” No response from Jessica. She looks at Taeyeon’s eyes. Her expression is unreadable.
“Tiffany told me everything. That her relationship with you is getting better, that Soojung now is expecting her marriage with Dr.Lee. I’m happy for you guys” closes Taeyeon calmly. She flashes her beautiful smile.
“Why, Taengoo?” asks Jessica coldly, she hides her true emotion behind the cold expression.
“Why what, sica?” asks Taeyeon confusedly.
“Why you didn’t tell me, why did you leave without a trace like that..” says Jessica, she cannot hold her emotion anymore. The Jung streams her tears in silent.
“You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter