Chapter 3 : First Piece of Past

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It can’t be her..” mutters Taeyeon.
Meanwhile, having introduced her new assistant, the director directly starts the meeting in order to discuss about the SM Corps nearest event, Seoul Design Festival. Miss Hwang directly points Miss Lee as the creative division’s timjang to report the progress since the creative division is responsible for the event’s concept. Having introduced the main points, miss Lee calls Kim Taeyeon to explain the details. “That’s the summary of the event plan, my staff Kim Taeyeon-sshi will explain further details…so miss Kim please starts the explanation” commands miss Lee.
Being shocked because of unpredictable encounter with her past, Kim Taeyeon tries to focus her mind and calming her emotion though it’s hard. “Ok, Kim Taeyeon you can do it!” Kim assures herself.
“So this event will be held next month. This event targets all citizen of Seoul to be participants, from young generation to adults. Basically, we hold this event as the milestone to develop and promote our new business focus the SM Design. In this event we also cooperate with the Seoul City Government as the partner. This event is aimed at seeking the best design for our newest program “SM Public Center” the program is part of our Community and Social Responsibility. What SM Corps gets from this event? Surely beside it is a CSR program, we will get explicit publication for our newest business group the SM Design, we may discover new talents that bring benefit to our newly-built business itself. The winners will automatically br recruited as the designers at SM Design. It is the pioneer program that captures Seoul City Government attention to be honest. They look excited when we proposed the idea. The event's detail information has been printed in the proposal, so that’s all from me, Thank You.” ends Taeyeon.
Tiffany looks excited with the idea, it boosts her mood suddenly. The smile plastered on her lip, but quickly turns back to her famous cold and poker face expression. Having heard the presentation from the teams, the director ended the meeting. Everyone leave the meeting room and back to their office.
“Taeyeon-ah, it is a good job..seems miss Hwang is happy with our ideas. Hopefully it is a good sign for SM Design.” says Miss Lee.
“Yes Mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter