Chapter 16 : Trust me, Will You?

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona just kissed her girlfriend passionately, happy due to their reconciliation.

“Mmph” taeyeon barely breathing because of the kiss.

“it seems my little kim enjoys the early breakfast made by chef Yoong” says Yoona sweetly after parting her lips with Taeyeon’s away.

“Hehe” laughs Taeyeon like idiot.

“We have to get ready, my deer. It’s been 7.30” reminds Taeyeon try to stand up from the bed.

Yoona's hand tugs Taeyeon’s wrist, Inhibit the older to move away from the bed.

“No, I just feel lazy to go to office, as CEO I command you to stay at home, accompany me..I don’t want to see you getting too close to Joohyun. It’s irritating me” says possessive Yoona.

“Arra arra boss, what can I do else, except obeying your command” says Taeyeon playfully.

“I’ll call leeteuk regarding to your presence, no worry” says Yoona to Taeyeon.

“ I see, so what do you want to do, my spoiled deer?” teases Taeyeon.

“Yah youuu.. I just want to cuddle with you on this bed all day, ignoring you a day is like a huge torment for me, it hurts…F**king hurts babe” says yoona while snuggles herself to the older girl.

“ok ok, I’m yours all day dear, do everything as you wish” says Taeyeon then sends a sweet pecks on yoong’s crown. The couple just spent their day on their bed, watching some movies and did some “workouts” until exhaustion hit their bodies.

“Uhh deer, it was intense and exhausting workout.. how could you still be this strong after reached your 4th ah no 5th ??” asked Taeyeon amused.

“ haha, it’s you..you just boosts my secret energy up, hearing your y whimper just not helping me to control my hormones” says Yoona bluntly.

Later, the couple took their shower.

Feeling hungry, Kim asked Yoona to take dinner outside. The couple drives to nearby fastfood restaurant.

“To be honest, I’m craving for fried chicken all of sudden” says Taeyeon once they got their order.

“Yah, eat it slowly, or you’ll choke Tae” says Yoona.

“You know what, it was long time since I went to fast food restaurant. I went with Soojung last time, we were messily ate those junks” says Taeyeon sad, remembering her Soojung.

“Sshuush.. stop it Tae, no more talks about Soojung, she is happy up there. Can we just enjoy our moment?” asks Yoona flatly.

“Ah I’m sorry, I just automatically sad and couldn’t control my emotion if it deals with Soojung..sorry Yoong” apologizes Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter