Chapter 52 : The Jung's visit

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon kisses Soojung’s lips gently. The two girls enjoy their intimate moment for a while. Feeling lack of air, Soojung is the first who parts her lips.
“Mianhata, Soojung-ah” mutters Taeyeon in low volume, she hang her head low.
“…” no response from the younger Jung. She mesmerized by Taeyeon’s actions, Kissing her all of sudden.
Taeyeon grabs Soojung’s hand softly. She caresses the soft warm hand. The older Kim later kisses the hand softly.
“I hope you are not leaving me, Soojung-ah. I promise you that I’ll fight for us. I’ll fight wholeheartedly for our love, no matter what your family’s responses are” says Taeyeon with cracking voice.
“I’ll stay by your side, Taeyeonie. I promise” replies Soojung with Teary eyes.
Later, the two girls enjoy the quiet bright night on the seashore.


1 hour later.


“Let’s go inside the house, I’m sleepy” says Soojung. Her arms encircle Taeyeon’s neck. The two girls walk to the house. They are walking to the main bedroom’s direction as soon as the two girls step their feet in.
“I’ll change first. Wait here” says Soojung softly.
“Arraseo” answers Taeyeon in the same tone.
Soojung walks to the bathroom direction, leaving Taeyeon alone in the bedroom. The Kim smiles like an idiot.
I’ll protect you no matter what happened, Soojung-ah, I promise…says Taeyeon inside her heart.
5’ later the younger girl back from the bathroom, she is in her pajama. 
“Go change yourself,Taeyeonie” says Soojung softly.
“Ok, don’t go anywhere when I change my clothes, eo?” asks Taeyeon like a kid.
“Arra..arra..now quick” says Soojung.
5’ later, Taeyeon already dressed in her baby blue pajama. The older girl smiles widely seeing Soojung sits on the bed and concentrating on her phone.
“Hey, princess..you looks so serious, anything happened?” asks Taeyeon softly. She sneaks her arms to Soojung’s waist from behind.
“A..ah.. N-no” says Soojung panic.
Soojung hurriedly puts her phone on the nightstand.
“Why you stutter all of sudden?” asks Taeyeon confusedly.
“No.. Um.. It’s just Jessica” says Soojung hesitantly.
“Jessica?” asks Taeyeon confusedly.
“Yes, Jessica my sister” says Soojung.
“Ahaa.. I see, the woman who visited me in London back then” says Taeyeon in cheerful tone.
“What’s wrong with her?” asks Taeyeon curiously.
“She informed me that she will come here tomorrow afternoon, there is important thing that she want to discuss with you” states Soojung doubtfully.
“Me? What things?” asks Taeyeon like a curious kid.
“Haha, I don’t know. She didn’t tell me” lied Soojung.
“Ah I see… ok then. But can I cuddling with you now?” asks Taeyeon full of hope.
“Come here..” Soojung pats the empty space beside her spot.
The two girls enjoy their companion in each other’s embrace.
“You know what, I wish I can stay like this forever in your arms, Soojung-ah..It’s so peaceful. I’m willing to leave everything as long as you stay next to me” mutters Taeyeon while watching the ceiling.
“Really? Are you sure? Everything?” teases Soojung.
“Yes, I will. I have no one else except you, Soojung-ah. I don’t know what will happen to me if you leave me alone” says Taeyeon in sad tone.
“My dad disowned me, my mom stay in her hometown and we barely communicate, it’s like she creates distance with me. You know, I have to live on my own in Seoul. I feel so lonely until I met you. Thanks for being there when I was in my lowest point, Soojung-ah” adds Taeyeon.
“…” no response from Soojung. She hugs the petite Kim tightly.
After calming her emotion, Soojung parts the hug.
“Taeyeonie, may I ask something?” says Soojung firmly.
“What is that, Soojung-ah?” asks Taeyeon.
“Promise me to answer it honestly” says Soojung.
“I’ll try my best” replies Taeyeon with bright smile.
“What will you do if I left you one day? Will you live your life well?” asks Soojung calmly.
“Can I skip the question, it’s hard to answer” repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter