Chapter 18 : Weekend's short Outing

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three women arrived at the site of the project

“Let’s go inside Miss Kim and Miss Bae, Tao Huang as the head of teams already waiting for us” says Miss Zhang.

“Ok Miss Zhang, we are ready” replies Joohyun.

Taeyeon just silent, try to compose herself after the coffee incident at Song qian’s office. From a far, there are tall handsome man and some staffs flashing their smiles.

“Welcome to our site Miss Kim and Miss Bae of Im Digital” says Tao as the head.

“Thankyou mr. Huang” reply Taeyeon and Joohyun at the same time.

“So, before we are strolling around the building let us introduce the team” continues Tao.

“This is Yifan he is in charge of quality control division” introduces Tao

“Next to him is Xiumin, Xiumin will help you in designing the prototype in the designated laboratory” explains Tao.

“Next to Xiumin is Henry. Henry will help you together with boys from Animation team.

Lastly, beside Henry is Luhan. Luhan will assist you in budgeting stuffs, he also will help you in arranging the progress report which regularly asked by the head office.”closes Tao.

“So, hopefully we can do our best in this project” says Tao then flashes his killer smile.

“I’m Bae Joohyun and next to me is Kim Taeyeon, we are sent by Im Digital to handle this project, hopefully we can be good partners” says Joohyun happily.

After the introduction the people go inside the meeting room near Tao’s office to discuss the work plan. The meeting lasts for 2 hours.

*skip the meeting details*

“So, that’s our plan for this project, hopefully we can achieve the best at the end” closes Tao. After their meeting, the people ask Taeyeon, Joohyun and Li Yin to join their lunch.

“Whaa that’s good idea” chirp Joohyun and Taeyeon.

“Is it ok with you Miss Zhang?” asks Taeyeon carefully.

“Unfortunately, Miss Song texted me few minutes ago. She needs my help in the office. You guys enjoy your lunch, and Miss Kim and Miss Bae Mr.Chao will drive you home once you finished your work in this site” says Miss Zhang while introducing the middle-aged man beside her.

“Hello everyone, I’m Chao. I’ll be your driver during your stay in Beijing..just feel free to ask me some helps” says Mr.Chao cheerfully.

“Thank you Mr.Chao, later we will give you our contact” says Taeyeon happily.

Having had the lunch, Taeyeon and the team directly proceeding their plan. They are working hard during the 1st week.

*skips the details*

“Hoaah, time flies so fast Luhan ssi, Joohyun ah” says Taeyeon after stretching her arm.

“The weekly report has been arranged Miss Kim” says Luhan.

“Eh just call me Taeyeon instead of formal addressing” says Taeyeon try to drop the formality.

“So, tomorrow after this we will hand the report to Miss Zhang, Taeyeon ssi” says Joohyun.

“Thanks for the hard work Luhan ssi” says Joohyun flashes her sweet smile.

“You’re very welcome Miss Joohyun” says Luhan politely.

Taeyeon and Joohyun head to their apartement. The exhaustion attacks them since they never wasting time in order to do the best for this project.

Arrived at the apartement

“Huaa..finally home, we can sleep properly during the weekend” says Taeyeon happily.

“I’ll go shower first unnie” says Joohyun run to the bathroom.

“Don’t run joohyun a” shouts Taeyeon to Joohyun who quickly run to the upstairs bathroom.

Taeyeon walks to the kitchen area, rummaging the refrigerator. She is looking for something to be cooked.

“Ah.. simple spaghetti will be good for now” says Taeyeon happily.

In 15 minutes, the spaghetti already served on the table near the kitchen.

“Hmmm…smells good unnie” compliments Joohyun, after took her shower.

“You smell good too Joohyun a” jokes Taeyeon.

“Just eat first, I’ll take my shower” says Taeyeon short.

“Ani- we will eat together, I’ll be waiting for you” says Joohyun happy. After taeyeon took her shower she directly head to the dining table, only seeing joohyun happily stares at her.

“Come unnie, I’m starving” says Joohyun.

“Yeah me too Joohyun a” replies Taeyeon.

They dig in the plates happily, joking each other. Forgetting the stressful works.

“So unnie, do you have any plan for tomorrow?” asks Joohyun all of sudden.

“Ah no.. maybe I’ll stay at home” replies Taeyeon short.

“I see, how about we go outside tomorrow? Amusement park or mall?” says Joohyun.

“Whaa..That’s good idea, we need the groceries tho” says Taeyeon.

“ok, we go to the amusement park and mall then” says Joohyun happily.

“I’ll go to bed first joohyun a, just let the dirty dishes on the sink” says Taeyeon.

“Ok unnie, good night” says Joohyun. With that the two go to their respective bedroom.

Inside Tae’s Bedroom.

“Whaaa it’s been a week. I’ll try to call Yoong. She must be angry hearing no news from me, I’m surely a deadmeat” sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter