Chapter 11 : The Im's Dad

The Earth & The Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Birds are chirping cheerfully outside. The sunlight shines through the windows, blocked by closed curtain. A light snore can be heard in the room. A petite body curled up to a taller one. The groans voice can be heard after alarm tone rang.

“Nggh.. 5 more minutes” groans Yoona pushing away the ringing alarm near her.

The alarm hopelessly fell from the nightstand. The girl continues her beauty sleep. The exhaustion is no joke. The similar thing happens to the petite one. No movement, just a deep slumber. The honking sound can be heard from outside. It makes two bodies stirring up.

A girl yawns after opening her eyes. The scenery beside her just make her smiles like a fool, silently hoping that she will everyday be welcomed by this scenery.

Yes. Yoona smiles like a fool watching the sleeping taeyeon. “It will be great if you are the first person I see when I open my eyes, Tae” whispers Yoona silently afraid to wake the person next to her up.

She can’t hold an urge to caress the soft cheeks of Taeyeon. The petite girl moves a bit because of the caress. She blinks her eyes. “Good Morning, Sleepyhead” greets Yoona warm.

“Hoamh, morning.. you’re up?” yawns Taeyeon.

“Yeah, you sleep like a dead body.. it seems our late sleep just exhausted us. and it’s 11 AM to be honest”.

“What?? You’re late Yoong, very late” says shock Taeyeon.

“It’s better to get ready soon” says Taeyeon.

“Nah, no need unnie. I feel lazy to move out from the bed. Your bed is strangely warm, unlike mine” laughs Yoona.

“Plus, I can handle my job from the house. The perks of being a CEO, haha” defends yoona.

“Aaah arra arra up to you” says Taeyeon annoyingly.

“It’s better we take our bath, we smell strange haha, thanks for the long sleep tho” says Yoona.

“Well definitely, we better hurry” says Taeyeon.

Both of them are heading to their own bathroom to take showers and get dressed.

Having had their shower, Yoona walks down to the living room.

She is taking some fruits to satisfy her hungry stomach. Then she is checking her laptop since she is not going to the office today.

Steps can be heard from upstairs. Taeyeon notice Yoona’s presence in the living room, busied herself with the laptop. She slowly walks to Yoona’s spot without making some noises. Silently, taeyeon sits beside concentrating yoona, observing silently the younger girl being serious with her work.

“Don’t be too serious or I’ll steal your fruit, girl” says Taeyeon gaining Yoona’s attention.

“Omo, Tae! You are startling me” says Yoona shock

“Haha your expression just priceless,deer” Taeyeon laughs loudly like an ahjumma.

“Ya! Youu!! Close your mouth, will you” angry Yoona.

“Haha, ok ok.. what are you doing by the way?” asks Yoona.

“Just checking some drafts and proposals. Seohyun just sent me tho” replies Yoona in brief.

“Ah work stuffs. I see.” says Taeyeon Short.

“By the way, have u eaten your med, Tae?” asks Yoona attentively. “Oh dear! I forgot. I’ll do it after I had my brunch.” Says Taeyeon. “It’s better I rush to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter