Stalking

Will Our Love Change?

Daehyun’s POV

”Wow! What time is it now? I waited for you the entire night! I can’t believe you forgot about me and partied the night away. I shall forgive you since you finally did something different for a change. So.... was the girl good?” Hyung asked the moment I opened the door. I was confused for a moment. How did he know there were girls involved? Then I realised I was wearing Young’s tee. 

“Don’t think dirty Hyung! I spent the night at Young’s place.” I said. 

“YOU WHAT?!” He exclaimed. 

“Relax, what kind of man do you think I am? I was already drunk when I got to her place or rather even before I got to her place. Honestly, I didn’t know how I got there. I guess I just missed her and really wanted to see her. Young told me I brought a girl to her home. I don’t even know what did I drink till I was dead drunk. I didn’t know who was the girl.” I explained. 

“Wow, you’re wasted but you must have had a good time. ”Hyung said. 

“I don’t really remember last night’s events but I'm happy that I got to have lunch with her today. I got annoyed when we were interrupted by that stupid Boyfriend of hers.” I rolled my eyes as I recalled. 

“She’s not over you yet?” Hyung asked. 

“I mean, I don’t think a normal ex would just allow you to stay overnight, or in your case, till the next lunch.” He added when I didn’t reply. I then thought about when she just chased me away. 

“She probably over me now. I screwed up again. Big time. She probably don’t want to see me again.” I said, disappointed with myself. 

“At least you got what you wanted her to feel about you though I still do not agree with whatever you’re doing.” He said. 

“I should stalk her. That idiot must have done something really wrong for him to head over to her house just to apologise.” I wondered aloud. 

“I still don’t understand you.” 

“The only way I can protect her without her suspecting me is to watch her from afar.” 

“You’re gonna get hurt if you keep doing this to yourself. What if there’s nothing wrong with him? You’re just going to witness all their lovey dovey moments together. How can she let you go if you can’t even let her go? What will she think of you when she sees you stalking her?” Hyung bombarded me with questions. 

“I can’t worry about all this right now. Not when I know he’s a jerk. He is bound to screw up at one point. I just need to catch him then.” 

“I just hope you know what you’re doing. Be careful.” 

 

I had trouble following her for the first few days as I didn't know her routine. When i was free from gang duties, I decided to wait for her near her school. Sometimes she would just head home but other times, she would get into his car. She no longer visits those eateries that we used to go. Of course, now she has someone who can afford better stuff, why would she still visit the cheaper shops we used to go? She even dressed up a lot more now and puts make up. She has to dress to suit the venues she was heading to right?

Hyung was right. It was difficult witnessing the lovey dovey they were doing. Young seemed really happy when she's with him. I haven't seen him screw up yet. The random kisses, hugs, skinship were disgusting to watch. I don't even do that when I was with her. Right, no wonder she seemed happier. She's the kind that likes affection to be shown like that. 

After a few weeks, things were still rather normal. I'm impressed with my stalking skills that she haven't realise I was following her. Why is it that he doesn't act up?! He didn't behave like how he would talk about her in front of me. What is he planning? I don't believe that there's nothing up his sleeves. A leopard will not change its spots. I don't get why Young doesn't see how messed up this guy is. 

Then, the act appeared. I was following them around on their high class date at a hotel, I just waited at the lobby or at the entrance instead of entering the restaurant. I was afraid that he would bring her up to one of the rooms. Knowing Young, she wouldn't do anything rash. After their dinner, they came out of the restaurant with his arm around her waist, holding her very close to him. This jerk irks me but Young on the other hand, was really stunning in that black dress though I think it's a tad too short. She was even wearing heels and had her hair done.

I would make myself known if he really brings her up. Thankfully, they headed for the exit and went to his car. I entered a cab and followed them.

He was driving towards Young's place and I alighted a street before hers. When I got there, I didn't like what I saw. He was practically her lips. Must he kiss her like that? Won't she feel uncomfortable? Control, Daehyun. Showing up now will only make Young hate you more, then nothing you do can salvage the situation.

When he started groping her was when I saw red. I was mad. I don't think that is how you should treat a girl like Young especially in public. How Young sees me after this was the least of my concerns. I need to stop him. I stormed out of my hiding spot and pulled Young out of his grip. I couldn't just watch this and do nothing about it. I just can't. What if her mom or dad saw?!

"What the! What are you doing here?!" That asked, obviously annoyed that I interrupted him violating her. He pulled Young back to his embrace. Yucks.

"Stopping you from touching her." I said.

"What we do is none of your business. Get lost." He said as he held Young closer to himself, as though claiming her.

"Leave. I don't want to see you again." Young said. Her harsh words hurt.

"Wake up! Can't you just stand up for yourself?! It was obvious he was touching you inappropriately!" I shouted, feeling unjust.

"There's no such thing. I really don't want to see you." She said. It still hurts even hearing it for the second time.

"Are you blind!? That wasn't a friendly touch!" I scolded. Is she really that blinded by love?

"What do I have to do to stop you from harrassing my girlfriend? Don't think that I don't know you have been following us." He cut in before Young could react. .

"He was? Why didn't you tell me?" Young asked. 

"I thought he would stop but apparently he's stubborn." He answered.

"You want me to leave? Fine. We battle it out, one to one." I said. I am not backing out without a fight.

"That's not necessary. Get lost!" Young shouted.

"Fine. Name the location and I'll be there." He ended up saying.

"What?! No! He's in a gang! You'll only get hurt!" Young said. I hate how concerned she was for him.

"I'll be okay, Darling." He assured Young.

"I'll see you there. Prepare a medical kit for him. He'll need it. His hands will be the first one to go." I said as I left.

 

Wasn't really feeling this chapter hence a short update for you guys as I prepare the next chapter.
Side note, I am loving HANDS UP!!