Rich Girl, Bad Boy

Will Our Love Change?

Eunyoung’s POV

 

All these cute little piglets hopping and bouncing around me. Too much cuteness to handle. I cradled one pink little one which was about the size of a loaf of bread, ah I’m hungry. Anyway, I it’s soft skin and it looked like it was smiling in bliss. I wanted to keep it as a pet! I’m gonna tell Mommy!

 

“Youngie wake up. Time for school.” I heard an all too familiar voice which sounded muffled. I opened my eyes slightly and I saw Mommy’s face in front of me. Damn, it was a dream? Those cute little things weren’t real?

 

“Five more minutes. My piglets…” I mumbled as I squished my piglet stuffed animal in my arms and hugged it really tight.

 

“Piglets again? Really?” I could hear Mommy chuckling. I didn’t reply because five more minutes of sleep!

 

“Darling wake up or Baekie is gonna eat your breakfast.” WIth that, I shot out of bed, grumbling how my annoying brother always annoy me, even early in the morning!

 

“Good morning to you too.” Mommy said.

 

“Morning!” I greeted and made my way to the bathroom to get ready for school. Another day of boring classes, nothing much to look forward to.

 

“Youngie I’m gonna eat your piece if you don’t come down now!” Baekhyun shouted probably already chewing on his food.

 

I groaned at how much of a bully my brother is. I headed down after adjusting my hair and uniform, making sure I look presentable.

 

“Morning fatty.” Oppa greeted me with his mouth filled with food. Eww.

 

“I’m not fat!” I shouted.

 

“Alright, alright, stop bullying your sister. Eat up Youngie.” Mommy stopped Oppa.

 

“Where’s Daddy?” I asked. When I went to sleep yesterday, I didn’t see him.

 

“Asleep. He came home really late yesterday, you know how much his restaurant means to him.” Mommy said.

 

“Oh…” I replied, then chewing my food. Daddy owns a restaurant and now he has more than ten branches. I’m proud of him but I don’t see him as often as I see Mummy. Mummy is the best cook in my opinion that’s why we never skip our meals if we can have them at home and that’s why I hate it when Oppa threatens me with them.

 

“Morning Love. Morning kidsarrow-10x10.png.” Daddy gave Mommy a peck on her cheek as he wrapped his arm around her waist. Despite being married to each other for so long, the both of them still love each other so much. Sometimes I wonder if I’m lucky enough to experience their kind of love story. Oppa and I are already used to their skinship.

 

“Morning Daddy!” Oppa and I greeted.

 

“Morning. Why didn’t you sleep somemore?” Mummy asked Daddy as he sat beside me.

 

“Food.” Daddy said as he took a slice of bread and started munching on it.

 

“Just kiddingarrow-10x10.png. I didn’t see my kids for three days.” Daddy replied, pinching my cheeks. I guess this is how Daddy shows his affection to us.

 

“This fatty was asking for you.” Oppa said, giving me a smirk. Stupid. Everyone knows I’m Daddy’s girl.

 

“Silly girl.” Daddy smiled.

 

“It’s almost time to leave. Come on.” Mommy said as she took her apron off.

 

“I’ll drive them to school today. You rest.” Daddy said to Mummy as he stuffed the remaining bread on his hand. Mommy gave his shoulders a squeeze as though saying thanks.

 

Daddy asked us about school and just caught up with us during the car ride. Oppa alighted first and then it was just me and Dad. Even though it was early in the morning, we sort of blasted the radio and sang along to the songs. Not long after, we reached my school.

 

“Bye Princess, have fun in school. Do you have enough casharrow-10x10.png?” Daddy said as he stopped the car outside my school. I guess no matter how old I am, I’m a princess in his eyes.

 

“Yup, Bye Daddy!” I said as I exited the car.

 

“Oh look Daddy’s girl.” One of the students said. I don’t get why am I teased for being Daddy’s girl. Don’t people love their dads?

 

“Daddy is your chauffeur?” Another one said.

 

“So how much did you bring today?” Yet another commented. These people are seriously getting on my nerves but they weren’t worth my time and it’ll probably be better if I ignored them rather than entertaining them with my replies.

 

I entered class I headed for my seat and did my own thing till it was time for lessons to start.

 

About an hour into class when we were doing our own work, the class was suddenly filled with mumblings. I then realised the class or rather, the school’s bad boy entered class looking like a mess. His uniform didn’t look ironed. His hair looked messy but yet it seemed like a style. Urgh what I am I saying? It’s been awhile already but he always manage to get this sort of reaction from the class.

 

“Jung Daehyun! You’re late.” The teacher scolded. He rolled his eyes. What a daring fella. The girls in class were somehow attracted to his attitude. Praises were heard. Why? I don’t get it. Why would they like guys like him who are rude to teachers? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate him, I just don’t get why he’s worshipped in class.

 

“Quiet! Detention after school.” The teacher frowned and then we all went back to doing our own thing.


 

Daehyun’s POV

 

School, the second last place I want to be at. I wouldn’t even have attended lessons if not for the fact that I can get to sleep in class without anyone disturbing me. Even the teachers can do nothing to me. What’s the point of wasting their time and saliva on me? They would rather spend it on students who would actually do good, make an impact on the world or whatever, not on trash like me.

 

I was trying to get some sleep when I heard familiar laughter that was overly happy and cheerful coming from a girl, Eunyoon? Eunyang? Eunyoung or something, I don’t care. What was she laughing about? Is it really that funny? Was anything worth that sort of cheerful laughter? Well, people are trying to sleep! I slammed the table, startling her and then placed my head on the table. Amazing enough, she stopped laughing. Finally, some peace.

 

Break time came and I woke up from my nap. Not a super sweet sleep but I didn’t need sweet. I took out some cash and headed to buy whatever I could afford. I didn’t need anything fancy or super yummy. I just needed to fill my stomach.

 

Girls were always around me, talking about me. Though they didn’t dare to come too close to me, I could hear them from where they were. I don’t get why they are wasting their time on me. Can’t they just give me some space and privacy? I don’t need people talking about me wherever I go. But will these dense girls listen? Didn’t think so. I gobbled down my food because I was too hungry, not having dinner and then headed back to class and continue my nap before it gets too noisy again.

 

After a few hours, school ended. Wanted to make a run but that stupid teacher caught me and I had no choice but to serve detention. Oh well, an even quieter place for me to sleep.

 

While walking down, I heard that cheerful laughter again. Why are my ears always detecting that laughter? Too happy, too sickening that’s why it catches my attention. Then the laughter stopped.

 

“Are you waiting for your million dollar limo?”

 

“Too rich to take the bus and subway?”

 

“How about you give me some of your money?”

 

“Or give me a ride?”

 

What is up with people? They bully the poor and now, they don’t even spare the rich from teasings? And that stupid girl. Why don’t she stand up for herself? Weak.

 

Aww guys more than 100 subs and 4 upvotes with only the foreword? I'm thankful!! Thank you to my previous stories' readers and hello to new subs! I hope you guys will enjoy this fic! Only after typing and reading a few times then I realised it's a little similar with MGP haha. The story won't be too similar!

Wanted to update when they comeback but I couldn't resist so I decided to update when they release their teaser. REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIR COMEBACK ALL OF THEM LOOK SO GOOD!