Together

Will Our Love Change?

Eunyoung's POV

 What happened to time heals wounds? I thought I was starting to get used to life without Daehyun but when I saw him,with a group of girls, feelings rushed back and my heart hurt. Even though Oppa told me he cheated and when Jaehyun filled me in with Daehyun's whereabouts that he were usually with girls, in my mind, a fraction of it hoped that they were all lying, maybe he was just really tired of me. However, seeing him with other girls with my own eyes, I can't even lie to myself anymore. Why are there so many girls? I can't even be compared to them? He's tired of me but not them? Am I worst? It's not like he was touching them or anything but the fact that he didn't push them away just tells me that this is reality. Things change, people change.

"Darling?"

"Eunyoung?" Jaehyun snapped me out of my destructive thoughts. 

"Huh?" 

"You alright? Let's order." He said. Oh.

"Can we eat somewhere else?" I asked. 

"Is it because of him? Just ignore him. He won't be able to do anything to you. Besides, I really wanted to bring you here to try their chicken. Let's not care about him and enjoy our meal alright?" He coaxed me. I nodded. What would Daehyun do to me? He wouldn't do anything to me or rather, he didn't need to... 

He then proceeded to order the dishes. 

While waiting for the food to arrive, I excused myself to the washroom. When I came out, I was shocked to see Daehyun waiting outside for me. I wanted to pretend he wasn't there but he started talking. I was pissed when of all questions he could ask, questioned me why am I with Jaehyun. Who is he to bring this up when we've parted our ways?! I don't even ask him about his girls! What right does he have?! 

Somehow, I was a little thankful that Jaehyun came and saved me from the heated conversation.

 "Ah~" Jaehyun said as he fed me his chicken. Even though I felt slightly awkward because we were just at the start of the relationship, I allowed him to feed me.

Ahhh why did Jaehyun chose a seat where I could see Daehyun very clearly from where I was seated? I tried not to look at him but somehow I keep stealing glances at him. Seeing how those girls around him kept putting food on his plate and he was smiling made me slightly mad. I don't even know why! 

"Darling, there's sauce on your lips. " Jaehyun smiled and he handed me a piece of tissue. Why am I even affected by whatever Daehyun does when I have someone else taking care of me just right in front of me? 

"I'll just head to the washroom." I said after we were done eating. 

"Again? The food not to your liking?" Jaehyun asked. 

"It's not the food. I just need to wash my hands." I said.

"Oh. Okay. I'll wait for you then." He smiled as he brushed the strands of hair away from my face.

"I'll be quick. Why don't you go and take the car first? I'll meet you outside." I suggested. He looked towards Daehyun's direction.

"I'll be fine." I assured him. He was probably worried about Daehyun approaching me again.

"Alright, see you outside then." He said. I smiled and headed to the washroom. 

When I came out, I got a shock. Jaehyun was still around and he was on the floor. Daehyun was standing in front of him. 

"Jaehyun! Are you alright? What did you do?! Why do you always use violence?!" I glared at Daehyun while helping Jaehyun up. 

"I-I didn't do anything! He just threw himself against the wall!" Daehyun argued.

"Do you know how ridiculous you sound? Why would he do that?!" I shook my head, disappointed in his lies. 

"It's my fault. I didn't want him to upset you. He got angry." Jaehyun said. 

"Yah! What are you saying?! He really pushed himself against the wall dammit!" Daehyun was agitated.

"Darling, it's okay. The pain is bearable. Let's just go alright?" Jaehyun said as he leaned on me. I nodded and helped him out. 

 "I didn't do it! You better tell her the truth!" Daehyun shouted and I felt a force pulling Jaehyun back. Turned out, he was grabbing Jaehyun's neck from the back while we were walking out. 

 "STOP IT! The truth was whatever I witnessed! And right now you're the one who is hurting him! Let go!" I pried his fingers away. He would have punched him if I didn't react sooner.

"Why are you so stupid?!" He shouted at me and stomped off. 

"Sorry about that. Are you alright?" I asked Jaehyun as I took a look at this neck. There were red marks forming. Just how much strength did he use?! 

"Wow, I didn't know he was that strong. It's not your fault anyway. Why are you apopogizing for him? He's no longer your boyfriend. You don't have to answer for him." Jaehyun smiled a little, trying to lighten the mood I suppose. 

"Let's go. I'll get medication for you." I said, feeling bad that he had to face Daehyun's crazy temper. 

"Are you thinking of what he said? That I injured myself on purpose?" He asked when we were in the car. I didn't realise I was zoning out.

"Hmmm? Not really. I know his temper. It's not even his first time hitting you." I said. How can he call me stupid?!

"I am stupid?" I asked myself aloud.

"You're not stupid. Just silly for thinking like that. He was probably saying it out of anger and didn't mean it." He replied. How can he still speak for him even though Daehyun just whacked him? 

"Anyway, don't take his words to heart. He was the one who broke your heart. I don't want you to feel upset because of him." He added, patting my thigh while he drove. He's right. No point getting upset over what Daehyun said. Somehow, I think I'm glad Jaehyun's here to talk some sense to me. Of course Daehyun would be the one engaging in fist fights. I just don't see why he had to lie about it. 

He stopped by a pharmacy and got the necessary stuff while I waited for him in the car. When he came back, he drove off to a quieter area.

"Jaehyun." I called as I was helping him apply medication on his neck and back following his instructions after stopping the car. Unlike Daehyun, he was actually more willing to accept my help. I also feel bad because I was indirectly the cause of it.

"Hmm?" He replied.

"There's this charity function I need to attend with my family. I don't usually like going to such events but it's like a tradition that we attend. I um.. Was wondering if you are free that day to join me? It's totally fine if you don't want or can't make it. I don't want to force you." I said. To be honest, I didn't know why I asked. It was only normal to invite my boyfriend right? Maybe it would be less boring with someone around. 

"Do you always attend such parties?" He asked.

"Not really. Only if I really need to. I would understand if you don't want to go. It can be quite boring." I said. I wasn't expecting much because if I were to ask Daehyun, he wouldn't ever attend such events. 

"What colour will your dress be? I'll match my tie with it." He repiled and gave me a smile.

"Really?! You'll go with me and even wear couple colours? Yay! Thank you!" I replied excitedly.

"Anything to make you happy." He said as he turned and faced me then pinching my nose lightly. 

"So what usually goes on at such events? Must we wear really formal?" He asked sounding curious and excited.

"Nothing much. Usually we just have dinner and probably a charity auction, normal stuff that business people do." I explained.

"You don't sound like you'll enjoy it." He replied.

"It's not that. It's just that it's not my type of event. I don't get why these people use such events to flaunt their wealth. My dad wouldn't even have the whole family attend if the host isn't one of his close business partners." I added.

 "How about we go choose a dress for you? I'll buy you a dress." He suggested. This came suddenly.

"I was planning to wear one of my pink dresses though." I said.

"How about you wear that dress another time and let's go shopping for something matching?" He said. Oh right. I just realised he may not want to wear a pink tie. 

"Okay then. But you need to rest first. We'll go shopping when you're feeling better." I replied. 

"You care for me the most!" He gave me a peck. I smiled at him.

 

Yes! BAP IS BACK! BANG IS BACK TOO! Anyway, I apologize for the super duper long wait for this chapter. Two months?! I was losing inspiration... I would love to know what you guys think about this chapter!