Be mine.

Paradise

*Myungsoo POV*

I rested my chin on Sungyeol’s head, hugging him tighter, immersed in his scent. I chuckled as I heard light snores coming from him. He was just so adorable. Afraid that his back would hurt once he woke up, I shifted him back to a lying position on our bed. As he slept peacefully, I admired his beautiful face. How could anyone be so perfect, even in sleep? His kissable lips were parted slightly, light snores escaping them. I couldn’t help it. I his face gently, amazed by the softness of his milky white skin. I sighed in content. What did I ever do to deserve him? I lightly traced his features. Looking at the time, I decided to make dinner for us both. Slipping out of his embrace, I kissed him on the forehead and made my way to the kitchen.

I scrunched my eyebrows as I stood in front of the open fridge, trying to decide what to cook. my imaginary beard, I decided to make Kimchi Stew. Having prepared all the ingredients, I put on the couple aprons that Sungyeol and I had bought earlier that week, and started to fry the Kimchi. “Naekko Haja~ Naega nol saranghae, oh~” I sang to myself as I stirred the Kimchi in the frying pan.

Suddenly, a pair of arms encircled my waist, causing me to jump at the unexpected gesture. I tensed up, but when I realized that it was just my Yeol-baby, I relaxed and smiled. “What woke you up, princess?” I smirked. I knew he would always get annoyed whenever I called him princess. True enough, his face scrunched up in distaste and pouted. He’s seriously trying to kill me with those huge cheeks. Before I could reach up and pinch his cheeks, he started whining. “Yah! How many times have I told you not to call me Princess huh? You know I hate it! I’m a man too~” He started stomping his feet like the kid he is. I stuck my tongue out at him but apologized anyway. I turned back to the Kimchi, which was going to be burnt soon, and he continued hugging my waist. “I smelled something nice cooking out here, so I came to check it out.” Then, he started teasing me about how cute I looked with the pink apron on. I blushed and smacked him.

He cooked the rice while I made the stew, and we were done in a flash. He wolfed down the food as if he hadn’t eaten in days, leaving me dumbfounded as he scraped the last bit of rice off his bowl. He looked up from his food and realized that I was staring at him, and gave me a sheepish smile. I shook my head. This kid… he’s tall enough already. He should stop eating so much and growing so much. He’s making me feel like a midget. A fat one. Sungyeol grabbed my spoon and scooped a spoonful of stew and rice and fed it to me. Just like that, we finished our dinner.

Sitting together on the couch, I cleared my throat. “Yeol-baby, I’ve got something to say…” I bit my lips and looked at him uncertainly. He just smiled and urged me to continue. But just as I opened my mouth to continue, my phone rang. Dammit… I silently cursed the caller. I looked at the screen. *Idiot Dongwoo calling* I accepted the call and growled into the receiver, “Jang Dongwoo, you better have a good reason to be calling me NOW. I was in the middle of something important.” I looked at Sungyeol, who was biting back a smile. “Myungsooooo!!!! I need your help. It’s about Ho-baby. Meet me at the park!!” I sighed. Dongwoo was my best friend, and the biggest dork on the planet. Hoya was his boyfriend, and they had probably gotten into a stupid argument about something as idiotic as the colour of their new couch or something. “Get Woohyun hyung to help you or something. Don’t disturb me.” I grumbled. After a while of his pleading I agreed, determined to kick his once I reached there.

As I hung up, I looked at Sungyeol apologetically. He giggled and asked me to tell him the important thing once I got back, and to go and entertain Dongwoo before he starts throwing a fit. I inhaled deeply. This is why I love my Yeol-baby. He was so understanding. He walked me to the door and watched me as I put on my shoes. Once I was done, I looked up and smirked. “Don’t I get a goodbye kiss?” His face immediately turned pink and pecked me on the lips. When he pulled away, I shook my head childishly. I grabbed his face as crashed his lips onto mine. Let’s just say the kiss lasted way longer than the previous one. Heheh. I still couldn’t believe I had the rest of my life to spend with this amazing creature. As I walked away, I winked. “Don’t miss me too much~” I told him playfully. He just laughed and promised that he’d try not to.

In the lift, out of his sight, I dug deep into my pocket and pulled out a black velvet box. I opened it and stared at the object inside it. Lee Sungyeol, you will be mine forever. Let’s just get Dongwoo over with. I the diamond ring and ran my finger over the carvings inside : Be mine.