Engaged.

Paradise

Hey guys!

WOW! so fast and i'm on chapter 19 already, yet I haven't even started on the main plot T__T I'm such a bad author mian~

A few of you were confused as to why Namstar can only hear him but... oh well. I just felt like it haha. It's cool whut!

Btw, am I updating too fast? cause I'm getting lesser new subscribers each chapter:(

Read, Comment and Subscribe~

*Myungsoo POV*

Hmm… turns out Woohyun hyung can hear me, but can’t see me. Weird… Oh well. We had finished talking and they returned to the living room to join the rest of the guys. As they were laughing and talking, the doorbell rang. There was a moment of silence before…

“PIZZA!!!” Dongwoo, Sungjong, Woohyun and Hoya ran towards the door like little kids, while Sunggyu lagged behind, nagging at them not to walk out of the house without their shoes. Yeol just blew a raspberry and stood up to go get his wallet. Aish. He’s too nice. If they had asked me to buy pizza for them, I’d just have kicked their asses^^

By the time he walked to the front door, the guys were crowding around the delivery man, having a tug-of-war with him, trying to snatch the pizza from him while he insists for the payment first.

“I’m here guys, move aside.”

The delivery guy immediately let go of the box of pizza he was holding, causing Dongwoo and Sungjong, who were pulling from the other side, to stumble backwards, before running away with a loud cheer, abandoning Yeol.

His jaw dropped open and checked Yeol out, running his eyes up and down his body. My baby, who was oblivious to this, just digged into his wallet for the exact amount to give him. He cleared his throat. “Hi, I’m Jonghyun. What’s your name, beautiful?”

I clenched my fists tight, wanting to punch that bastard in the face. HE’S MINE SO GET THE OUT!!!

Yeol just looked up, uninterested. “Sorry, I’m not interested.” He handed the delivery guy the cash and closed the door, but that bastard’s foot blocked the door, not allowing it to close.

“You know, I can give you everything you want, y. You name it and I’ll give it to you.”

Yeol glared at him, obviously annoyed. “Yah. Didn’t I say I’m not interested? And besides, I’m engaged.” He held up his hand, showing Jonghyun his ring.

I beamed. That’s my boy.

“Come on, that’s a cheap piece of crap. And besides, your fiancé couldn’t possibly beat me.”

That’s it, I was all ready to smash his face. I’m called Infinite’s most cold-hearted member for a reason, y’know. Everytime I get into a fight, the other party has to be hospitalized. I’m totally not cold-hearted to Yeollie though. Keke.

One, that ring is ing expensive. Two, I can beat him.

Yeol’s fist curled up and started shaking. His eyes hardened once Jonghyun insulted me. Hell yeah. Show him what you’ve got, baby!

Just as he lifted his fist to whack the guy up, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist tightly.

“Yeobo, what’s happening?”

He turned around, only to find himself face to face with Sungjong. He gave Yeol a look which said ‘Just play along’. So he did.

“Ah, this ugly freak was hitting on me. He said the ring you bought was a cheap piece of crap, and that you can’t beat him.”

Jonghyun’s eyes widened in disbelief as Yeol called him an ugly freak. I giggled.

Sungjong gagged and eyed Jonghyun up and down. “What?! This er? No way. His face is totally disfigured. Come on, let’s go eat some pizza.” He then turned coldly to Jonghyun. “And you. Scram.”

He gulped and ran away.

Sungjong and Yeol burst out into laughter as he let go of my baby’s waist.

You see, Sungjong was our cute and easily bullied maknae, but when it comes to standing up for his hyungs and insulting people, he was number one. His diva attitude makes it easy for the harsh words to penetrate his victim’s confidence.

“Thanks for helping me dude. If you hadn’t come, I’d probably be at the police station now for murder.”

Sungjong laughed. “No problem hyung. Though, he’s not that bad…”

Yeol just shook his head and walked away, laughing.

I walked up to Sungjong and ruffled his hair. “Hey, thanks bro. You totally owned him. I’m not forgiving you for hugging my boy’s waist, but you got rid of the dinosaur looking guy. Thanks.”

He pouted and whined about how long it took to fix his hair. Then he sprinted back to the living room, shouting, “Yah! You guys better save some for me.”

The guys, who were wolfing down the pizza like they hadn’t eaten for days, just ignored him while Sunggyu threw a cushion at him for disrespecting his hyungs.

I laughed, looking at Sungjong’s pouting face. How I miss days like these…