Party (Part 1)

Paradise

 

*Myungsoo POV*

“Waaaaaa!!!” I chuckled in amusement as I watched the giant choding dive onto his bed with a loud sigh of happiness.

“So I’m guessing you’re taking the bed with the window view, right?”

“Yup. Unless you want it?” He asked.

“Nah, it’s cool. Who wouldn’t want a perfect view of our clothes?” I joked, making him laugh.

I kicked my sneakers off and slipped into the hotel slippers, before waddling to the desk, where the schedule was placed.

“Hmm… we have a free and easy time for the rest of the day.” I announced after examining it.

“OOOH! Let’s go to the amusement park!!!” Yeol sat up, eyes twinkling with excitement.

I gave him a weird look. “Erm… It’s 7pm.”

He groaned in realization and plopped back onto the bed.

“We could order room service and all gather in Gyu’s room.” I suggested.

He put his thumb up. “Great idea! I’m really jet lag anyways. Trying to adjust to the time difference.”

I gave him yet another weird look. “Uh… We’re in Jeju. There isn’t any time difference.”

He shot me a diva stare and I immediately walked away to unpack my clothes.

There was a moment of peace until…

“YAH! Why’s there a stuffed giraffe in my luggage?!” I asked him.

He shrugged. “My luggage had no space. So I crammed it in yours while you weren’t looking.”

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“Hey let’s go to the other rooms!” He suggested excitedly. I could only nod in agreement.

The first room we went to was Yadong’s room.

I stepped in and gaped at the sight before me. Dongwoo was sitting on the floor, unpacking his luggage, with a whole sea of toys surrounding him.

“Jang Dongwoo! What the hell?!”

“What?” He exclaimed innocently.

“We’re here on a school trip, not for you to set up a toy museum!!!” I looked to Hoya for help. He just shrugged his shoulders, as if telling me he couldn’t stop Dongwoo from bringing all these unnecessary things.

“I’m not setting up a toy museum, it’s just that I’ve got to kiss every one of them goodnight before I sleep, so how can I do that when I’m away for so long?!”

I facepalmed. Sometimes, I really feel like giving up on him.

“Anyway, later we’ll be ordering room service at Woogyu’s room. Make your way over there too, yeah?”

“Hey, can I see your toy collection?” Sungyeol, who hadn’t spoken since we had arrived, suddenly asked Dongwoo.

Dongwoo’s face lit up in excitement as he opened his mouth to start introducing each toy to him.

Knowing this would drag on for hours, I quickly grabbed Sungyeol’s hand. “Oh no you don’t.”

And with that, I dragged him out of the room, with him pouting and whining behind me the whole way.

When I figured we were at a safe distance, I slowed down and we walked quietly to Woogyu’s room.

“Uh… L?”

I turned to look at him. “Yeah?”

He raised his hand, which was still intertwined with mine. “You’re kinda still holding my hand…”

I tightened my grip. “Leave it.”

I saw him bite his lip and lower his face to hide a blush. Hey, I think he’s really starting to fall for me again!

I skipped a little when the thought crossed my mind. Yeah. Maybe he is.

He looked at me weirdly. “Yah. Are you alright? What’s with the goofy grin and skipping?”

I just shook my head. Silently, we walked hand-in-hand the Woogyu’s room.

When we reached, Yeol started abusing the doorbell and pressing it a little less than a million times.

“I’M COMING, CHILL MAN.” Woohyun’s annoyed voice sounded from the room.

Yeol stopped with a smug smile on his face and we waited for him.

When he opened the door, we eyed him suspiciously.

“Ohgosh Woohyun, am I seeing wrongly or are you actually still fully clothed in a hotel room?” I asked in mock astonishment.

He glared at me. “Don’t remind me. Ugh. I was expecting some loving from my GyuGyu when we arrived but noooo he just had to fall face flat on the bed and fall asleep immediately. Stupid grandpa.”

Yeol and I exchanged glances before bursting out in a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

Woohyun scowled and smacked both our heads.

“Waddaya want anyways?”

“Oh, we were thinking of having a room service party in your room later with the rest of Infinite. I’m not asking for permission cause I’ve already invited them. So there.” Woohyun grunted and nodded.

“Yay! Okay let’s go tell Jongie now.” I dragged Yeol towards Sungjong’s room, which was nearby.

We pressed the doorbell and heard a high-pitched ‘Coming!’ from inside.

Not long after, the door opened, revealing Sungjong in a pink bathrobe, room slippers, a glass of orange juice in hand and a face mask on.

I wasn’t fazed, cause I live with him, thus seeing all these weird things, but Yeol stared at him with his jaw sagged.

I told him out plan and he agreed.

He looked to Yeol, whose jaw was still slack, then back to me. “Anything else to say?”

Yeol cleared his throat. “Yes. You’re such a diva, Jong.”

“Thank you. Bye.” He closed the door, and we walked back to our room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I know this was short but it's gonna be pretty draggy so I'm just gonna split it into two:D

And just to let you guys know, the next few chapters will just be fluff and other stuff that doesn't really advance the plot much.

And I love efestione!!!!!! She's awesome. Unnie saranghae~ <3