Comfort.

Paradise

*Dongwoo POV*

No way… this can’t be true. I must be seeing things.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the phone again. Nope I wasn’t seeing things.

That means-

The bathroom door burst open, revealing a wet Hoya with a towel covering his torso.

Yum.

Wait a minute. *mentally slaps myself* this isn’t the time to be drooling over his abs.

I looked at him, betrayal and hurt filling my eyes as he approached me.

“D-dongwoo. What did you see?”

“What the hell do you think I saw, Howon?!” I snapped at him, unable to hold in my frustration any longer.

Wow I never knew I could sound so scary.

Even Howon was taken aback. “Ba-baby, just tell me what you saw.”

I took a few shaky steps forward. I’m not going to regret this. I’m not going to regret this.

Before I could stop myself, I slapped him. Hard.

“You… How could you do this to me? Is this why you’ve been ignoring me for the past few weeks?!” I screamed, tears falling from my eyes, not giving me a chance to wipe them away. They stung at my eyes, but I couldn’t stop them. It hurt too much.

Recovering from his shock, Howon started to step towards me.

I closed my eyes, hoping to erase the image of him but when I opened them again, he was still there.

There was only one way to not let his sweet words get to me.

I ran out of the house.

I could hear his swift footsteps behind me, but I eventually managed to lose him.

My tears blurred my vision, and I just ran in a random direction, ignoring the weird stares of the passers-by.

Unknowingly, my feet had brought me to L’s house, or rather Sungjong’s house.

I pounded on the door impatiently. I could hear a faint ‘coming!’ from the other side of the door.

The door opened to reveal a disorientated L, with bed hair glaring at me sleepily.

But his glare softened when he noticed my tear streaked face.

“Dongwoo are you oka-“ Before he could finish his question, I collapsed onto him, my knees having no more strength.

And we just lay like that for a while. Me sobbing into his shoulder and him my back soothingly.

“Hyung who was that at the door?” Sungjong appeared, also with bed hair, drowsily rubbing his eyes.

I looked up at him with bloodshot eyes. “Oh, Sungjong ah…”

He looked up at my voice. “OMONA GHOST! Oh wait. Dongwoo hyung? What the hell happened to you?”

He clutched at his chest dramatically, and I frowned. Did I really look that bad?

L ushered me in before closing the door gently behind us.

Sungjong set me on the couch as he went to get me some water.

L took a seat beside me. “Yah bestie, what’s wrong?”

I bit my lip and was about to continue when a voice interrupted my thoughts. “Hyung. When you’re sad, have some lemon candy!”

He beamed, pushing a whole handful of lemon candy to my face.

I nodded awkwardly as I chewed on one.

L glared at the maknae and then looked back at me. “So… continue what you were about to say before we were so RUDELY interrupted?”

I cleared my throat before telling the two of them the whole story.

L was seething with anger once I had finished my story. “YAH! THAT IDIOT DARES TO HURT MY BEST FRIEND?! IMMA FREAKING BASH HIS FACE IN, FRIEND OR NOT.”

I chuckled slightly at his reaction. This boy acts like he doesn’t care about me but I know that deep deep deep deep down he does. It’s really deep so no one knows.

Sungjong just gave me a look of respect for slapping Hoya. “You should have kicked him in his soft spot too!”

I swear, this kid… “Yah. No matter what happens, he’s still my boyfriend. Stupid diva.” I pushed his forehead lightly.

He pouted. “But still… he hurt you.”

I shook my head. “Aish… what would you know about love anyways?”

L, who was deep in thought, suddenly spoke up. “I’m sorry.”

I cocked my head to the side. “Sorry? For what?”

“Sorry that I didn’t pay attention to you and your problems just cause I was too busy with mine…”

Omo. Did Kim Myungsoo just say that?! “Aww… I’m so touched. Nah it’s alright. I know you’re having a hard time with Sungyeol.”

He just nodded curtly and went back to thinking.

Reality hit me hard and I buried my face in his chest and cried my heart out. He just let me wet his shirt and took me into a warm embrace.

“Stupid,” I whacked his chest. “Stupid,” I whacked it again. “Stupid Howon!”

I could feel him wincing but I couldn’t care less.

“Hyung… some ice cream?” I looked up and saw Sungjong holding a huge tub of ice cream to my face.

I nodded, sniffling as I snatched the tub from his hands.

And that’s how I spent the rest of the night.

Eating ice cream straight from the tub, laughing at the jokes of my diva dongsaeng and crying in my best friend’s arms.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHMYGOD GUYS I GOT THE PARADISE ALBUM!!!!! :D

Yeah yeah i know it's a little late but I'm a new Inspirit okay!!!! Any Singaporeans wanna change L/Dongwoo/Sungyeol photocard with Sungjong? :D

I was like spazzing madly zomggg.

I was watching Ulzzanf Shidae and got really damn jealous of those super pretty ulzzangs wtf:(

And the guys are like *drool* eye candy ttm. You guys should go watch it!!

It's kinda funny to see all your reactions ahaahhaha:3

You guys pleaseee answer the question i asked you guys before...

WHO ELSE IS LOVING TROUBLE MAKER AND BOYFRIEND'S COMEBACK?! <3

Until next time, Ppyong<3