Ice Cream

Paradise

Hai!

I've decided to update once every 2 days cuz the story will end really fast if i update everyday. SOOOO yeah. hope you guys don't mind=/

I AM GOING FOR MAMA OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THE AWESOME @LEESORAE GAVE ME FREE TIX I LOVE HER. I'M SOOOOOOO EXITED THOUGH INFINITE ISN'T COMING... GAAAAAH I'M GETTING READY NOW.

ALMOST 100 SUBBIES<3

Also, Sorry if the chappies aren;t as interesting anymore... gotta write some boring in-betweens before the ! ^^

Read, Comment and Subscribe~

*Sungyeol POV*

As the days passed, I found myself getting really close to L. He was always there for me, and he seemed to know exactly what I like. I found that quite suspicious, but he waved it off, saying that he was just smart.

Here’s what I’d found out about him. He’s Sungjong’s cousin and therefore lives with him, which kinda makes me… jealous? Okay that’s weird. His parents are in the States. And Infinite has decided for him to be the new member. I feel a little pissed that they are so willing to replace Myungsoo so quickly, but part of me is totally fine with it.

I feel really bad for not being in a state of depression all the time. I feel like I’m betraying Myungsoo everytime I smile, everytime I laugh. Because I don’t deserve to be happy. I deserve to forever mourn. I shouldn’t have agreed to let him attend to Dongwoo. If I had insisted and whined that he stay, he would still be with me today. I wouldn’t have to go to sleep alone every night.

“And class, that’s how you solve this question.”

Mr. Jung’s voice jolted me out of my thoughts. He glanced at the clock, biting his lips.

“So yeah. Half an hour more? Erm you’re dismissed early. Have a great weekend blah blah blah. Now if you’ll excuse me, my Joongie is waiting for me. Kbye.”

I chuckled as he grabbed his hag and rushed out of the class. That’s why I love Math lessons. Mr. Jung, or Yunho, as we all call him, always lets us off early to go on dates with the senior class Literature teacher, Mr. Kim, or known as Jaejoong.

I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and read the new message.

“Dongsaengie~ Jaejoong let us off early. Yunho let you guys off early too right? Wanna go for ice-cream? Ask L and Sungjong too.”

My eyes brightened. Ice cream!

“Yah L, wanna go for ice-cream with the rest of the hyungs?”

He looked at me with his usual pokerface. “Sure.”

While he packed up, I turned behind. “Sungjong-ah, wanna go for ice cream with the hyungs?”

He started bouncing in his seat like the energizer bunny on steroids. “Ooh ice cream!!! Yay!”

The girls squealed and pretended to faint at his natural aegyo. I just rolled my eyes.

Once I managed to slightly calm the hyper Sungjong and drag the distracted L out of class, we met up with the rest of the guys.

They were all waiting for us at the school gate. Dongwoo raised his eyebrows at the bouncing Sungjong. “What’s gotten into HIS ?”

I just laughed and we made our way to our usual ice cream hangout, Cool Crème. Sungjong skipped, yes, SKIPPED into the shop and plopped his on a random seat.

We sighed and followed him in.

“What can I get for you guys today?”

I looked up and saw a girl holding a notepad, wearing way too much makeup, fluttering her eyelashes flirtatiously at L, who seemed completely oblivious, or if not, indifferent. I frowned at her. looks like a walking circus promotion.

Wait. Why did I even care that she was flirting with L?

“Strawberry.”

“Chocolate.”

“Vanilla.”

“Raspberry.”

“Lime.”

She struggled to write down all the flavours that she was bombarded with. She turned to L.

“And you, sweetie?”

I glowered at her. The nerve of this . I decided to intervene.

“Orange.” Both me and L stated at the same time. We looked at each other in surprise.

“You like orange too?!” He nodded furiously.

“Ohgosh… I thought I was the only one in this world who likes it. The rest of THEM hate it. Hmph.” I glared at the guys, who just stuck out their tongues at me.

“No way! It’s freaking awesome and they’re just dumb.”

I giggled. Great explanation.

I never thought that I would ever find someone who likes orange flavoured ice cream again. Why?

Orange used to be his favourite flavor. It used to be OUR flavor.