Saranghae.

Paradise

Hi-yeom^^ For those who don't know, Saranghae means I Love You in korean. I apologise if there are any errors cuz I can't be bothered to check it:P Well, its decided that I'll try my best to update once a day~ My friend taught me to write two chapters at a go, then just post one, so I have another one for backup:D So I'm starting on Chapter 5 already. Well this chapter is mainly angst, which is my specialty, if you read my previous oneshots you would know:) Sorry if you guys don't like angst but, oh well:D Life is unfair~~

Anyways if you guys have any suggestions or feedback please feel free to tell me!! Suggestions especially.

25 SUBSCRIBERS. I'M GOING TO CRY:'D

Read, comment, and subscribe~

*Sungyeol POV*

“Hmm… it’s been nearly two hours already. Why isn’t Myungsoo home?” I wondered. I was pretty worried. The way he stormed out just now gave me the feeling that he wanted to rush through Dongwoo’s ‘Agony Aunt’ session. And he said he wanted to tell me something. Ahh this is killing me. What did he want to tell me?? Hmm.. maybe he bought me a puppy? Or maybe he-

My thoughts were cut of by the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID. Dongwoo? Why do I have a bad feeling about this? I bit my lower lip nervously and answered the call. “Sungyeol! Is Myungsoo at home?” Dongwoo shouted over the phone, and I could sense anxiousness tinged in his voice.

I frowned. “Isn’t Myungsoo with you?”

I could hear him inhale sharply. “But… he never came.”

My eyes practically popped out of their sockets. Okay I was really worried now. “He left about two hours ago to meet you!!!”

“Yeah I know! I spoke to him on the phone while he was on the way to meet me. I’ve tried calling him so many times after that. He never picked up any one of my calls…”

“Wait at the park! I’ll meet you there. Then we go and find him together.”

I grabbed my coat, my car keys and dashed out of our apartment. Frantic thoughts raced through my mind. And they weren’t exactly the most positive thoughts. As I sped along the route to the park, my palms started to get clammy. What if something bad had happened to him? I shook my head, trying to clear those negative thoughts from my mind. No! Lee Sungyeol, you can’t think of such unfortunate things to happen. What if they really come true? Nah, he probably just stopped by somewhere for a cup of coffee and then dosed off. Yup. I’m sure that’s exactly what happened. I snapped out of my internal debate and scanned my surroundings for that familiar cold city boy. Nope. Nope. Nope. OH WAIT IS THAT- oh. Nope. OH MY GOD. PLEASE DON’T LET THAT BE- I jerked my car to a stop, and gaped at the scene before my eyes.

There was a horrible bloody car crash. A truck and a car crashed together, so severe that I couldn’t even tell the original shape of the vehicle. Droplets of blood stained the cement grains of the road a deep scarlet colour. There were police cars surrounding the scene, and police tape cordoning off the area. Two badly injured bodies in two different stretchers. But it was the car plate number I noticed. I wanted to scream out loud, but my voice was stuck in my throat. That… that was Myungsoo’s car plate number. I took a deep breath and tried to control my tears as I dialed Dongwoo’s number.

“Sungyeol! Did you find him??” Dongwoo practically screamed in my ear.

“Come to the traffic light near the library. Now.” My voice and my hand was trembling. Not waiting for his reply, I hung up and rushed out of my car and towards the scene.

I ran under the police tape, successfully dodging all the policemen who tried, but to no avail, to stop me from crossing the line. I made my way to the stretcher that Myungsoo was on. When the paramedic who was tending to him asked me to back off, I quickly explained to him that Myungsoo was my boyfriend, and he immediately let me speak to him. I looked down at my lover. I felt as if someone was using my heart as a punching bag, not giving me a chance to breathe. Ohmygod.

There was a huge gash across his once flawless forehead, blood pouring from the open wound. Glass shards stuck out of his arms and the side of his face. His lips, which I kiss everyday, were busted, blood trickling from it. The rest of his face was badly scratched from the broken glass. His chest was heaving up and down with much difficulty. He didn’t look like the Myungsoo I knew, who had always protected me and smiled no matter what situation he was in. No. The Myungsoo that I was looking at was fragile, like his life was hanging on a thread. He had no energy to smile, and he was slipping in and out of consciousness.

“Myungsoo. Look at me, baby.” I held him in my arms and his cheek.

His eyes gradually fluttered open, the corners of his busted lip lifting ever so slightly. “Yeol…” He breathed, grasping my hand tightly.

“You’re gonna be alright. Please be alright. Don’t leave me.” I sobbed, rocking him back and forth in my arms. He just smiled bitterly and shook his head. I sobbed even harder. I grabbed the back of his head, ignoring all the blood on my fingers, and pulled him in for a kiss. It was filled with love, passion and sorrow. Our last kiss. All our happy memories together flashed through my mind, flowing continuously in my sea of thoughts. Thinking back to every moment we had together, realizing how special each memory was. Our first date, our first kiss, our first time. The tears dropped faster than before. I never wanted to pull away, but he did. He gazed deeply into my eyes and whispered hoarsely, “Sarang…hae”. He slipped something into my palm. A small box? But that wasn’t my main concern. His eyelids started to close slowly.

“Don’t go…” I sobbed.

He smiled weakly, a single tear strolling down his motionless pale face. “I’m sorry…”

He breathed his last breath, and his eyes fragile body loosened.

Our moments together had become nothing but a memory, a history to remember.