Stop.

Paradise

Hey guys!

Yeah this chappie's a little... short. Oh well there wasn't anything to write anyway. The picture's hilarious, isn't it? ^^ PLEASE COMMENT MOREEEE. COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3

Read, Comment and Subscribe~

*Sungyeol POV*

I looked up, shocked by the sudden intrusion. I froze, not knowing what to do, just staring blankly at Dongwoo. He froze too, hands still gripping the doorknob so tightly that his knuckles were turning white. His eyes seemed to be moving from me to the empty space next to me frantically. Hmm… maybe he wants to sit next to me?

He bit his lips, unsure of what to say as he stared at my hands. I followed his line of vision and looked down at my hands. That’s when I realized that I was still holding the penknife. Like a thief that was caught stealing, I dropped it as if it was on fire.

He winced at the blood, which was still flowing out of the fresh scars. I glanced down, barely feeling the pain. The pain made me forget about my troubles.

He walked up to me, stretching his hand out to me. I got his signal and placed the penknife in his hand. He then beckoned me to follow him out, which I did. I hung my head low. I didn’t even have to look at his expression to know that he was pissed. Well, I could totally understand. Even I am ashamed of myself.

“Sungyeol-ah…”

Oh . I’m doomed. “Ne-neh hyung?”

He let out a long, disappointed sigh. “Why were you cutting?”

I gave him a look. “You know very well why.”

I noticed that his eyes kept flickering between me and the empty space besides me, causing him to keep silent for awhile. I raised an eyebrow. “Erm… Dongwoo hyung, is there… something next to me?”

That seemed to snap him out of his daze. “N-no! No! Of course not.” He stuttered, letting out a nervous laugh. I found it weird but brushed it off anyway.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hands into his large ones and made eye contact with me. “Sungyeol. Promise me that you wont do something so stupid ever again. Please promise me.” I looked down and nodded.

“Good. Because if you continue doing this, I’ll send you to a counselor. And Myungsoo is- erm. I mean would be in pain if he saw you doing this.” I found his behavior a little suspicious, but then yet again he was always the weird one so… oh well.

I slowly pulled my hands away from his. He insisted that I follow him to his and Hoya’s house, and I obliged. I don’t know what I’ll do to myself, honestly speaking. I trudged out of the door, following right behind Dongwoo, as he led me to his car.