Cute.

Paradise

*Sungyeol POV*

I woke up a while later, feeling refreshed.

I don’t even remember falling asleep.

I looked around, not bothering to lift my head off the comfy cushion I was resting my head on. The window came into sight.

Wait if I’m not lying against the window, what am I lying against?

Puzzled, I lifted my head off the cushion, not even remembering putting a cushion there. I looked at the source of my prior comfort.

Oh hell.

Now I realize why it was so comfortable.

I had fallen asleep on L’s shoulder.

And he was now smirking at me. “Had a good rest, sleeping beauty?”

I felt my cheeks flushing. “Y-yah. Don’t call me that, poker face.”

He narrowed his eyes at me. “Was that a challenge?”

I looked at him seriously. “What if it was?”

“Stupid choding.”

“Beady eyes.”

“Giraffe.”

“Shorty.”

“Chubby cheeks.”

“Boney.”

“One pack.”

“…”

“HAH!!!!! I won!” He exclaimed, dancing a little in his seat.

I blew at my fringe in exasperation. “Yeah, yeah, whatever, you wannabe choding.”

He merely stuck out his tongue at me in response.

“So, erm. Mind explaining how I ended up on you shoulder?”

He smirked and inched closer to my face. “What do you think happened?” He asked in a deep, husky voice.

I bit my lip, feeling his warm breath on my face. “U-uh, I don’t k-know?”

“Hmm, fair enough. You fell asleep, sunshine.”

I felt butterflies in my stomach as he called me that nickname. It’s been so long since he’d called me that, and everytime that word escapes his mouth, I can’t help but be reminded of Myungsoo. Somehow, everything he does just reminds me of Myungsoo. At first I just thought it was because I missed him, but now I realize, it’s actually because they’re so similar.

“But that doesn’t explain the shoulder part.”

“Well, your head decided to land on my shoulder instead of the window, and I didn’t want to disturb you, so I let you sleep.” He shrugged carelessly.

“Oh…” I said with a little disappointment, hoping he had actually pulled me to his shoulder or something.

Sensing my disappointment, he brought his face closer to mine again.

“Why? Hoping it was something else?” He wagged his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing his face and shoving it away. “I’m going to the toilet.”

I pulled the blanket off my lap.

“Have fun!” He called. Annoyed, I threw my blanket at his face, causing him to erupt into fits of amused laughter.

I walked a few rows forward and my eyes came into contact with a kissing Yadong.

“WHAT THE HELL?! GET A ROOM GUYS!!!” I yelled, grabbing a pillow from the Jo twins, who were sitting in the next row, and throwing it at the two of them, causing Dongwoo to whine and Hoya to glare at me.

I ignored them and continued making my way to the toilet.

I stood outside the door, waiting for the ‘occupied’ sign to go off.

I tapped my foot impatiently and waited for super long.

I moved closer to knock on the door when I heard a moan from inside the toilet.

What the ?

I pressed my ear against the door, curious as to what was going on in there.

“Oh, J-jun…” A feminine voice was heard.

Jun? Junhyung?

Oh hell.

It’s Junseung.

In the toilet.

Together.

I’m sure you know what that means.

I shuddered in disgust and returned back to my seat.

“Yah. Took you long enough.” L commented sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

“Not my fault. Junseung doing some stuff in the toilet.” I shuddered again at the thought.

He looked at me in horror. “Stuff?! Y-you mean…. THAT stuff?”

I shuddered yet again. “Yes. That stuff.”

We both groaned in disgust at the same time.

“Seriously? They couldn’t wait a few more hours till we get to the hotel? Gosh. How do these guys survive school?”

I turned to look at him. “I don’t wanna know.”

The stewardess came with a tray and served us our food. I opened the packaging eagerly, not noticing L’s amused stares.

I squealed in delight. “Beef bulgogi!!!”

I dove into the food as if I hadn’t eaten in months, scarfing them down rapidly.

“Lee Sungyeol.”

Pausing in my food attack, I looked up, my mouth stuffed with food, grains of rice hanging on my face.

I looked up at L with wide, questioning eyes.

He chuckled. “Aish, Yeollie, you’re still as messy of an eater as before.” He leaned forward to wipe the grains off my face gently with his thumb.

I blushed furiously, looking away. What did he mean by 'as before'?

He ruffled my hair. “Aigoo, so cute.”

I felt my heart race crazily.

He said I’m cute.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MYUNGYEOL, MYUNGYEOL AND MORE MYUNGYEOL.

OHYEAH HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR'S EVE EVERYONE!!!!

Pleaseeeee check out my oneshot collection! I lost a suscriber hurhurhur;___; But I already wrote a Myungyeol songfic for "Be Mine"!

Anyways, guys are asses. (No offence if you're a guy). But seriously.

Yesterday, A came to me and told me to stay away from B, his friend and also mine. Cause he claimed to be woriied about B's relationship with his gf, who is my friend. His gf, D, said that she's fine with me hanging out and being close to B but A insists that she'll be jealous. Just cause I asked him to walk up to class with me. ONCE. and that was only cause of all the people in the canteen that i knew, he was on the same level as me and the rest were from the ground floor. WTF. IT WAS ONLY ONCE ARGH. and he even used vulgarities on me. I got pissed and felt really wronged, so we started arguing. Cause i don't see how this concerns him at all.

I was damn angry and ignored him, but the like 2 hours later he texted me to apologise. he said he's sorry but he still feels that I should stay away.

Whatever I shall ignore him because he's still an .

Sorry for ranting:P