Rush.

Paradise

HELLO~~ Ok first author's note here cuz I just found out how to do it><

Sorry for the short update... I'll try to write the future chapters longer though. Well I DID try to make it longer though*defensive* But I couldn't. Cause the rest is for the next chapter~~ Don't hate me cuz of the ending kay?? *runs and hides in a corner* 

18 subscribers!!!!! You have NO IDEA how happy I am, I swear. Cause all my previous one-shot are not bad whut. But very little readers:( If you can go read it pleaseee:D

Read, Comment and Subscribe~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Myungsoo POV*

I was still muttering curses at Dongwoo for ruining the moment. I had waited so long for the perfect opportunity to propose, and then that idiot of a best friend had to ruin it. I couldn’t wait to get this over with so I can get back home to my Yeol-baby. True, he was already mine, but I just wanted to make him FOREVER mine. Just thinking of him made a smile creep onto my face and my heart to flutter faster than usual. It’s funny when I think of how we were before, and then compare it to how we are now. I smiled as I recalled how much we bickered in the beginning. We were sworn enemies at that time, and no one, including us, would have ever thought that we would end up together. Like that time when we were arguing about who deserved the last carpark lot before school started, or that time when-

My ringtone suddenly blasted on full volume, making me jump, interrupting my thoughts of the past. I saw Dongwoo’s name flash on the screen again.Aish… this guy. Always calling at the wrong time... I blew a raspberry. Keeping one hand on the steering wheel, I held the phone to my ear.

“What?!” I barked through the receiver.

“Yaaaaah!! Myungsoo-ah. Hurry up!!! It’s so cold here~ At the speed you’re going, by the time you reach, I’d probably be a popsicle already. A really handsome one though.” Dongwoo complained, unaffected by my rudeness to him. He was probably used to it already. I rolled my eyes. Narcissist much? I swear he is the most whiny person I have ever met.

 “Yah. You should be apologizing to me!!! Just now, you interrupted my special event for Yeol!!!” I shrieked, still not over the fact that he had the worst sense of timing ever. I could practically hear his low IQ brain trying to figure out what kind of special event he interrupted.

“Special event??? What special event huh?” I could imagine his eyebrows wagging like the mad dog he is.

“I was going to propose to him, you .” I pouted. And for the next few minutes, I had to endure his teasing of how ‘his baby Soo has grown up’. I rolled my eyes again. Unable to stand his annoying voice, I hung up.

However, I did speed up, to avoid him calling again.

As I hit a speed bump, my precious phone slid out of my hands and onto the floor of the car. GAAH!!! I panicked. My phone was the most precious thing to me, besides Sungyeol, of course. Keeping my eyes on the road, I tried to use my leg to somehow miraculously pick it up. The car jerked and I ended up kicking the phone further away from me. Stealing glances towards the floor, I tried to stretch my arms towards the phone, my tongue sticking out in vain. No luck. Dammit. Why was I born with such short arms?? I scanned the surroundings. There weren’t many cars around. With a sigh of exasperation, I gave up and bent down to pick it up. Almost got it…

Then, out of the blue, I heard another vehicle horning at me.  I frowned and looked up, annoyed, trying to find the source of the horn. I found it. My eyes widened. I only had time to register a truck skidding at full speed towards me, out of control. Before I could swerve to the side, the painful sound of metal crushing against each other pierced my ears. The last thing that went through my mind was :Sungyeol…

And then, it all went dark…