Suspicious.

Paradise

GREETINGS!!!

Before you brick me for not updating for so long, let me explain first. My dad was trolling about my homework so I had to finish them all;__;

SOOOOO i finally finished my homework and i finally get to use the com. *Thunderous applause fills the room*

No Myungyeol here:( But YADONGGG. And lotsa pabo-genius<3

102 SUBBIES I LOVE YOU ALL SOBS.

Read, Comment and Subscribe~

*Dongwoo POV*

Life went back to normal. Well… mostly. Me and Ho-baby were still the best couple, if I were to say so myself. Sungyeol and Myungsoo, or rather L, are getting really close now. I can still tell at times when L is just lost in his own world and Yeol is zoning out with trembling lips, but other than those times, those two are best friends. Woohyun and Sunggyu are still greasy and disgusting as ever, and Sungjong is forever alone.

I could hear the shower running in the bathroom and I could faintly hear Howon’s melodius voice floating from the shower as he sang one of his weird songs. I just laughed and shook my head. My baby acts all manly in front of others, but I know that deep down, he’s just as soft as this pillow. I squished a pillow under my muscular and completely manly arms.

Just then, Howon’s phone chimed. I furrowed my eyebrows and reached for his phone, which was lying on the nightstand. The bathroom door suddenly burst open and Howon came running out with a towel covering his torso. I froze. Why is he out?

He ran up to the nightstand and snatched his phone, which was just a mere centimeter away from my fingertips. “Don’t read my messages, Dino.”

And with that, he strode back to the shower, his eyes glued on his phone.

I pouted. What was in his messages that he didn’t allow me to see?

I gasped. COULD IT BE?!

-Dramatic music plays in the background-

I smacked my own head. I can’t think of things like that. Howon would never cheat on me.

But yet again… it was so suspicious.

Time for Detective Dongwoo to start investigating.

I opened my drawer to take out my magnifying glass, just to play the role of a really smart detective like in those cartoons, when I spotted something shiny lying next to it.

With trembling fingers, I picked up the ring. Or rather, Myungsoo’s ring.

You’re probably wondering why I have Myungsoo’s ring. Well, at the site of the crash, when Sungyeol had already turned to leave, I snuck my hand into Myungsoo’s pocket and took his ring out. I don’t even know why I did that. I guess a part of me had already known that he was going to come back. And so I’ve kept it ever since.

I traced the ring lightly with my finger. How I wish Howon would do something as sweet for me. I mean, yeah he’s nice and loves me and all, but I’m seriously jealous of the Myungyeol couple. I know it’s wrong of me to have such high expectations for Howon. After all, he isn’t Myungsoo, and never will be. And we are kinda young for marriage. But whatever who cares. I guess I’ll just have to accept him the way he is.

Just then, the bathroom door opened and Howon came out, fully dressed, his eyes widened at the sight of the ring in my finger. His jaw dropped open.

“B-baby… Where did you… where did you get t-that?”

I raised an eyebrow and held up the ring.

“You mean this?”

He nodded slowly.

“It’s Myungsoo’s proposal ring to Sungyeol. Or rather, it’s Myungsoo’s ring. Sungyeol has his already.”

He let out a deep sigh of relief.

Why the hell was he relieved?!

But his expression of relief turned into that of confusion.

“Wait… they’re engaged?!”

I bit my lip, remembering that they hadn’t told any of the Infinite members yet. Well, it wouldn’t hurt to tell my Wonnie, right?

“Well… erm… ok. What happened is that on the night at the time when Myungsoo was just about to propose to Sungyeol, the amazing me who has extremely awesome timing, called Myungsoo and bugged him to come meet me at the park so that I can rant about our little bicker over the last Oreo. So after a lot of whining he agreed to come and meet me, but he got into an accident on the way so he wasn’t able to properly propose to Yeol properly. I think he gave him the ring before he died. So when Yeol didn’t notice I took the ring from Myungsoo’s pocket. Yeah.” I explained all in one breath.

It was his turn to raise an eyebrow.

“So… it’s kinda your fault that Myungsoo is gone?”

Tears sprung up in my eyes as I nodded shamefully.

“Hey, hey. It’s alright, they don’t blame you, and neither do I. you didn’t mean it. So you shouldn’t blame yourself.”

He took me into his embrace, gently wiping my tears away with his warm, huge fingers.

I snuggled deeper into his chest as I cried out my pent up tears.

There’s no way Howon would cheat on me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooooooh Suspicious Hoya and Detective Dongwoo~~~

So tell me, which couple should I focus more on?

BTW LOVE THE MAIN PIC OMG YADONG FOREVER!!!

And do you guys prefer if I put the author's note in front or behind?