Rowdy.

Paradise

*Sungyeol POV*

“Kyaaaa!!!!” Dongwoo, Sungjong and I ran, fuelled with energy, once the taxi had stopped in the airport. We were running around like a bunch of mad men, ignoring the weird glances people threw at us.

“Yah! Guys! Come back and get your own luggages!” Sunggyu yelled.

Eventually, we ran back to help, and together, we walked into the airport.

“So, hyung. Where are we supposed to meet Ms. Kim?” Sungjong asked Woohyun.

“Erm… I don’t really know. Just follow the noise.”

And true enough, we found Ms. Kim in the noisiest spot, their classmates all having the same reactions. And she seemed flustered, unable to control them like she usually can.

“Yah! Yoseob, get off the trolley! Doojoon stop pushing him so fast!!! Hyunseung and Junhyung stop making out, we are in a public place! Kikwang, stop nagging at Dongwoon. I’m sure he didn’t forget anything. Minho, get Taemin off your back! Jeongmin, I think the amount of bubblegum you’ve brought is a little too much, no? Hyunseong, don’t encourage him! Kwangmin, stop trying to tie Youngmin’s hair! Yah Donghyun, wake Minwoo up instead of trying to molest him. ORDER, PEOPLE!” Ms Kim shouted frantically.

We just laughed at the sight. Typical for my class.

Although I was laughing along with the rest of them, I really longed to be like that again. I still remember clearly the previous school trip, and that was when Myungsoo was still around.

I won’t deny that I miss Myung, because I do, but now, I really wish that I could be so sweet with someone.

Be it Myung or L.

Because I don’t know why but they really reminded me of each other. I focused my attention back to my classmates.

Yoseob was squealing in delight, Junseung were making some disgusting noises, Kikwang was nagging his head off, Taemin was giggling excitedly, Jeongmin was currently arguing with one of the counter staff who was trying to reason with him that the weight of his luggage which carried all his bubblegum had exceeded the weight limit, Youngmin was yelling at Kwangmin, who was trying to doll him up while sitting on his lap, and Minwoo was snoring loudly.

No wonder the noise.

Soon enough, the clock striked 3, and it was time to enter the departure gates. They quietened down excitedly ran in. the minute I entered the gate, I started dancing a weird choding dance which made everyone laugh and Ms. Kim facepalm really hard.

The other classes and teachers just stared at my class like we were freaks, because of the ruckus we were making. After all, we were the most well known class, as well as the rowdiest.

The other classes just stood quietly and calmly, listening to their teacher’s every instruction.

I scoffed at them. Boooring.

“Hey.” L slung an arm around my shoulder, grinning. I fiddled with my shirt, trying to hide my blush.

“Hey.”

“You excited?” He asked.

I nodded furiously. He just laughed.

“Then why aren’t you showing it?”

“Well, it’s already rowdy enough as it is…” I trailed off.

He scoffed. “Psh. They’re nothing. Show them how the choding does it!” He did a little eye smile, causing my heart to flutter.

I grinned and put down my bag.

3…

2…

1…

“Woooohoooooooooo!!!!” I let out a high pitched dolphin scream and ran around the place, flapping my arms like a bird.

I went around poking things.

I poked the carpeted floor, plants, people, bugs, bags, water and even kids.

“Oh yeah~ We’re going to Jeju~ Oh Yeah~” I sang as I did a little dance.

I returned to the group a while later, panting my lungs out.

“That was fun.” I beamed at L.

He smirked. “Told you.”

And we high-fived.

Ms. Kim rounded us up with much difficulty, and we set off for the plane.

Our whole level took up most of the plane, so it was really noisy there, and no one could give us weird looks, besides the stewardesses, who looked like they wanted to pass out from the noise.

We finally settle down, me taking the window seat and L sitting beside me.

I looked out of the window. “Goodbye Seoul, Hello Jeju~”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I'm sorry if this chapter was boring!

I'm currently working on more Myungyeol so please bear with me, i know i've sidetracked from the Myungyeol. Mianhae.

I would really like to be in this class. Damn.

And pleaseee support my oneshot songfic collection. There weren;t any comments on the last update:(

Oh yeah, I'll be changing my username to gummysmilesjdw, so please take note! :D

Thanks!