Help.

Paradise

Hi:D

Am I updating too much? Cuz I don't really see as many NEW subscribers as before:( Bear with my angst for awhile k? Didn;t really have the best week, so yeah:D Feel free to leave some suggestions for the story to improve!

Read, Comment and Subscribe~

*Myungsoo POV*

“Myung… Myungsoo-hyung. What are you doing here?”

I gasped, looking at Sungjong with his mouth hanging open. He can see me too?!

“Lee Sungjong. You can see me too?” He nodded, giving me his typical diva ‘duh’ face.

I laughed. “But hyung, why are you back? Aren’t you…” He bit his lip, not wanting to mention the word ‘dead’ in front of me. I just ruffled his hair, earning many complaints and whines about how long he had took to do his hair, and explained the whole story to him again. Beung the obedient maknae he was, he just sat quietly and listened to my story, unlike that pabo Dongwoo who interrupted me with stupid questions after every sentence.

And then, the innocent and forever curious maknae started bombarding me with questions, an excited expression on his face.

“So you’re an angel?”

“Aren’t angels supposed to have wings? Big white fluffy wings?”

“How does heaven look like?”

“Is dying painful?”

“Can you walk through doors?”

“Can you fly?”

“Does heaven have any shopping malls?”

“Does it rain candies?”

“Are the streets of heaven lined with big fluffy teddy bears like I imagined?”

I slapped my forehead in annoyance as I heard his questions. Seriously?

“I’m not sure, apparently not, it’s a white corridor, I can’t remember, yes I can, I haven’t tried that out yet, I highly doubt so, probably not, definitely not.” I answered all his questions in a breath.

He pouted at my last answer. “Then where am I supposed to get my teddy bears from once I go to heaven?”

I mentally facepalmed myself at his extremely childish statement. Well he probably isn’t going to die anytime soon, so I can’t imagine him, at age 90, with crumpled skin, in heaven wailing about not having teddy bears. And besides, he’s getting too old for teddy bears. But I didn’t dare to say that out. The last time when I hinted that he was too old for all these childish things, he started bawling and complained to Sunggyu, which earned me a smack on the back of my head and a threat to apologise or else, while he just hid behind Sunggyu’s back and stuck his tongue out at me.

Dongwoo chuckled at the maknae’s childishness, and then looked at Sungjong with a serious face.

“Yah maknae. Since Myungsoo over here can’t bee seen, heard or felt by his precious Yeol-baby,” he rolled his eyes at my nickname for my one and only as I just stuck my tongue out at him, “we have to be his messengers.”

Sungjong nodded, obviously pleased at his new job. The hyungs never took him seriously and just made him do stuff for them, using the excuse that he was the maknae, and then he would complain that I’m the second youngest, and it wasn’t fair that I didn’t have to do anything. But Yeollie just slapped his head anyway.

They walked back to the cafeteria while I just transported myself there. Yes, I can do that. Pretty cool huh? I walked up to Sungyeol and sat on his lap, praying hard not to melt right through. And thank God I didn’t. He just continued poking at his food with his fork listlessly, he let out a heartbreaking sigh, which was unheard by the others in the noisy cafeteria, but not by me. Praying that it would work, I pecked Sungyeol lightly on the cheeks. His eyes shot wide open and he touched his cheeks, as if not believing what he had felt.

“Did I just feel… Myung kissing me? Aniya. Lee Sungyeol. He’e gone. You’re just hallucinating.” He debated with himself. I closed my eyes. If only you knew, that I’m here. You’re not hallucinating, baby.

Dongwoo and Sungjong just looked sadly at me from the opposite side of the table. Dongwoo shook his head slightly and turned to flirt with Hoya. We were once like that…

I looked at Sungjong and told him, “Make him feel better.” He nodded curtly, standing up to sit next to Yeollie. He didn’t even seem to notice Sungjong’s presence as he sat down, still in his own little world. It was only until Sungjong slung his arm around his shoulder that Yeol slowly looked up. His eyes reflected sadness, and I knew he was thinking about how I would always sling my arm around his shoulder.

Sungjong looked at me, as if expecting me to say something. “Tell him that I wouldn’t want to see him like this, and you’re sure that I miss him too. Ask him to remember that no matter what happens, I will always love him.”

Sungjong cringed slightly at the cheesiness of it all, probably jealous cause he has no one to say that to him, and related my message.

“Hey, Sungyeol. Don’t be sad. I’m sure Myungsoo wouldn’t want to see you like this, and that he misses you too. But remember that no matter what happens, he will always love you.”

His lower lip trembled upon hearing the last line. “That sounds like something that cheesy bastard would say…” And he broke down.