Gone.

Paradise

Annyeong~~ ok I think noone ever reads the a/n but I'm just gonna blabber anyway. I think this chapter is lacking and really boring... There isn't exactly a plot in this chapter. Just angst and stuff to make you guys hate me more:3 heh. Anyways can you guys (those who read the a/n anyway) tell me if you find it too short? cuz i do:( and I'm trying to improve to make them longer like those awsome long- fics I read... Will continue with the plot soon:D Not sure if I can update tomorrow though cuz I might be busy... but I'll try. I promise:) Don't hate me just yet, guys... I ain't done with the story!!! So erm... for those who love angst, ENJOY:D

Read. Comment, and Subscribe~~

*Sungyeol POV*

Angry, bitter tears welled up in my eyes as I felt my world collapsing around me. They flowed freely down my cheeks, my neck, and staining my shirt. I stared down at Myungsoo’s once-flawless face once more, my heart crumbling to pieces at the thought of my lost love. I clutched his limp body tightly in my arms, trying to reach out for his spirit out there. Wishing that he would hug me back, I hugged his corpse as if he was alive, wishing out last moment together could linger on.

Then, I remembered the box that he gave me. Sniffling, I wiped my tears away. With trembling fingers, I slowly opened it. Glistening against my eyes, the tears came back again. I screamed to the sky, wondering why God was tormenting me. Inside the box was a ring. A diamond ring.

He was going to propose to me.

Oh God.

I screamed again, pounding the floor in frustration, oblivious to the stares of the police officers and passer-bys. “Myungsoo… Why? You said you wouldn’t break your promise! You said it!” I sobbed into his motionless chest.

“Please… Don’t leave me alone. Come back.” I begged, shaking his body, as if that would revive him.

“Sungyeol!” I heard Dongwoo call me from a distance, followed by his dreading footsteps approaching. I ignored him and clung tighter onto Myungsoo. I can’t forget this feeling. Ever. I won’t forget it. I caressed his face, the scratches ruining his once porcelain skin. I looked at him lovingly. Would all our times together just be nothing but memories?

I felt a hand rest gently on my back. I turned around, to find myself face-to-face with Dongwoo. He looked regretful and guilty. I could tell that he blamed himself for this. I forced a smile and told him, “Don’t blame yourself for this. You never meant for it to happen.”

He spoke, his voice hoarse and trembling. “Sungyeol I’m… I’m so sorry. This is all my fault.” He broke down next to Myungsoo’s body, clutching his head in despair. I just continued playing with Myungsoo’s hair, blood staining my fingers, tears running down my cheeks.

After a few minutes, Dongwoo’s sobbing ceased. He stood up, his hand resting on my shoulder. “Come on, Yeol. We have to go. We can’t stay here forever.” And tried to pull me away from Myungsoo. I screamed and held onto him tightly. I was never going to let go. Why? Because I was afraid. Afraid that I would forget him. Afraid that I would forget all the memories we shared. Afraid that I would forget our love.

But it was impossible. Because he was the one. I know he was. And now he’s gone. Nobody could ever replace him. Nobody. I slipped the ring on my finger. This was a reminder. A reminder that Myungsoo is, and will always be, the only one for me.

Slowly, I let go of Myungsoo, crying so much that it was getting hard to breathe. I gasped for air between a sob. I slowly stood up, and cast one last look at Myungsoo, before the paramedics covered his badu with a body bad. I couldn’t do anything but sadly stare at it. I couldn’t cry. Not because I wasn’t upset. But because I was in so much pain, to the extent that I could no longer cry.

Dongwoo, resting his hand on my shoulder worriedly, walked beside me in silence. I just walked aimlessly, dazed at the rush of events that had just happened. Dongwoo dug into my pocket and took out my car keys as I just stood there, unresponsive. He ushered me into the car, but I could tell he was suffering too. His eyes were rimmed with red and he was sniffling ever so slightly. As much as I didn’t want to, a part of me couldn’t help but blame Dongwoo for this. If he wasn’t so whiny and needy, this would never have happened. But I stopped myself. He was probably going through as much as I was, so who was I to blame him?

I sat slumped in the car seat, spaced out. As Dongwoo started the engine, I could feel him staring nervously at me. He opened his mouth to speak. “Sungyeol… I’m really sorry. This is all my fault. I swear I didn’t know he was going to propose to you. I only found out when he was on the way to meet me. You can hate me all you want.” I shook my head, showing that I didn’t hate him. But I refused to speak. The whole car ride home was awkward. For the whole time, I was just fiddling with my fingers in my lap, the ring.

The car suddenly came to a halt. Surprised, I looked up. I had already reached my house. Or rather, me and Myungsoo’s house. I dreaded going back there, because everything in there reminds me of him. Of us.

“Well, we’ve reached your house.”

I hesitated. “Dongwoo, do you mind if I… move in with you and Hoya? Temporarily. The memories in there are… too much to handle.” My voice trailed off at the end.

He immediately obliged, so I was set to move in with him in a few day’s time.

He parked the car, and walked me up to my house. Before I went in, he hugged me. And apologized again. I just told him that it wasn’t his fault, and that I wasn’t mad at him. I went into my house, but as he turned away while I was closing the door, I hear him mutter , “But it is…”

I took a deep breath and prepared myself to face reality.

My love, is gone.