Messed up.

Paradise

*Hoya POV*

I trudged back home, my shoulders slumped. This wasn’t supposed to happen. None of this was supposed to happen. How am I going to explain myself to him? But what did that message say, anyway?

I slammed the door behind me and picked my phone off the floor, unlocking it swiftly. I gaped at the message that popped out before me.

.

No wonder he was so pissed off. She should know better than to send all these things to me. Argh. Of all the messages Dino could have seen, he had to see this one?!

my life. Seriously.

As I took another step forward, I felt something wet on the floor.

His tears.

Ah , I really messed up this time, huh?

I glared at my phone as I hit the call button under JungAh’s contact.

“Yobosaeyo?” Her sweet, melodious voice could be heard through the phone.

“YAH! You know that because of the message you just sent, I got in trouble with my boyfriend?!”

She just chuckled. “He saw it?”

I growled. “Hell yeah. You better think of a way to fix things woman. L, his best friend is gonna beat me to pulp. And even if I don’t die due to serious injuries, his glare will instantaneously kill me.”

She scoffed. “Why should I think of a solution for you?”

“BECAUSE YOU GOT ME INTO THIS SITUATION!!!”

There was a short pause. “Yah. Don’t shout.”

I saw seriously dying of frustration right now.

“Just tell him the truth.”

My eyes widened. “Are you crazy? He’ll smack me like mad!”

I listened as she provided ideas for me.

I sighed in response and hung up.

I am in some deep …

I went back into the shower to finish washing myself up, not in the mood to sing any song.

I lay on the bed, on our bed and I stared at the empty space beside me.

“Come back to me, Dongwoo. I’m sorry…” I whispered into the empty room.

The next morning, I woke up and sighed, feeling empty without Dongwoo beside me.

My phone rang, jolting me out of my sleepiness. I groaned and checked the caller ID.

“L”

.

With trembling fingers, I accepted the call and put the phone to my ear, bracing myself.

“YAH! LEE HOWON WOULD YOU MIND EXPLAINING WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN YOUR MIND RIGHT NOW?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CHEAT ON MY BESTIE WHEN YOU TWO ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE CRIED LAST NI-“ I winced at his loud and angry voice.

“Yah hyung, quieten down. He’s still asleep.” Another voice cut in. Sungjong.

I heard a small grunt in the background, followed by a muffled “Not anymore.”

L briefly apologized and turned his attention back on me. “Well? What do you have to say for yourself?”

I sighed and explained everything from my point of view.

Once I had finished, I quickly asked to speak to Dino, not giving him a chance to ask any questions. He hesitated at first, but gave in soon.

The was a brief silence, followed by a trembling voice saying, “No. I not talking to him.”

I held my breath a L persuaded him a little before he cautiously took the phone from L’s hands.

“What do you want?”

I winced at his harsh tone. “Listen, before you put down. Meet me at the park tonight, at 9. I’ll explain everything.”

“Why can’t you explain now?”

“Because… erm just meet me, okay?”

He hesitated. “Why should I?”

I frowned. “Don’t you want to hear my explanation?”

I could imagine him biting his lip, before he let out a loud sigh. “Alright. One chance. If I’m not satisfied with you explanation, I leave.”

I opened my mouth to agree, but before I could, he had hung up on me.

Argh. He’s really mad.

Now I just have to fix things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Short chapter~~~ i try not to give away too much of the plot, but... I'm miserably failing, huh...

*sad face*

Ppyong~