Love.

Paradise

*Dongwoo POV*

He opened the box, revealing the most beautiful and breathtaking ring I had ever seen in my life. And that’s when I noticed the extravagant lighting behind Howon, forming a huge heart behind him.

Tears started streaming down my face. His gesture touched my heart.

Not wanting to keep him in that uncomfortable position for too long, I nodded, tears still streaming from my eyes. He slid the ring on my finger. I offered my hand to pull him up. He grabbed it, but instead of getting up, he pulled me down with him. I landed on top of him, my hands resting on his chest, our noses brushing against each other, my legs tangled with his.

I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

“Did you do this all by yourself?”

He shook his head. “Nope. JungAh helped me. That’s why I’ve been busy meeting her and texting her, planning all this.”

I was really touched, hearing that.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, smelling my hair. He caressed my face, looking into my eyes.

An amused grin broke out on his face. “Dongwoo-ah, are you wearing… eyeliner?”

A blush creeped onto my face as I smacked his chest, burying my face in the crook of his neck. “Sungjong forced it on me.”

He started laughing, and I pouted. “Yah! It’s not funny!”

His laughter ceased, and he cupped my face. “But you’re still beautiful. With eyeliner, you’re hot. Smoking hot.”

I giggled sheepishly.

He slapped my . “But don’t you dare dress like this and put on eyeliner when you’re going out without me. I don’t need people fawning over what’s mine.”

I smiled. That’s Lee Howon for you. Ever so possessive.

Propping myself on his chest, I traced his features lightly. He just smiled and closed his eyes, enjoying my feathery touches. His long eyelashes, which cascaded over his cheekbones. I kissed both of his closed lids. His perfect high nose. I landed a kiss on the tip of it. His slightly chubby cheeks. I pecked them both. His beautiful, plump lips. I ran my thumb over them, before proceeding to capture his lips in mine.

I could feel him smiling into the kiss. It wasn’t one of those kisses burning with passion. It was a sweet kiss, a slow one, which was full of love. Slowly, he placed his hands on my waist, and pulled me down, so that we were meeting chest to chest. I rubbed the tip of my nose against his, smiling away.

I crawled off him to lie next to him on the grass, his arm wrapped firmly around my waist. We were so close that our shoulders were touching. I gazed in awe at the stars that illuminated the bleak and dark night sky.

“Yeobo…” I called out softly.

“Hmm?” He turned to face me, his intense gaze making me blush.

“What are stars for?” I asked, my eyes reflecting nothing but curiosity.

He thought a little, before replying. “They brighten the dark night sky and beautify it.”

I nodded my head in understanding, letting out a soft ‘ohh’.

He my cheek gingerly. “You are my star, baby.”

I could feel my heart beat faster. “Why is that so?”

He traced my lips with his thumb. “Because you light up my world, you beautify my life, and give it meaning.”

I could feel my stomach clenching at his sweet words. I hid my face in his hand to prevent myself from fangirling. He smiled and rubbed my waist lovingly.

I brushed his long fringe out of his eyes.

“I can’t believe you agreed to marry me!” Howon gushed, playing with my hair.

I smirked. “Well, did you expect me to reject?”

He nodded, pouting. I lightly pushed his forehead with my fingers. “I would never do that, pabo.”

His face lit up like a kid’s on Christmas.

He suddenly stood up, offering his hand to me, and I took it. The second I was back on my feet, he grabbed my by the waist and lifted me into the air, spinning me around. I giggled and squealed, my hands hooked around his neck.

We walked hand-in-hand towards the lights and I inspected them. They were sooooo cool!

“Howon-ah, let’s take a picture here!” I exclaimed.

He looked down at me. “Sure, babe.”

We both took out our phones and posed in front of the huge heart.

“Alright, boo. On the count of three, I’ll take the picture, okay?”

He nodded in response.

“One, two, three.”

As I said ‘three’, Howon turned his head and pecked me on the cheek.

I smacked him lightly. Aish! This sneaky boyfriend of mine.

Oh wait. Fiance, rather.

He pouted. “Is that how you treat your beloved fiancé?”

I nodded mischievously. He let out a playful roar and started chasing me around the empty field. I squealed and started running, determined not to get caught.

“Yah! You naughty dinosaur! Come back here!” He yelled.

Laughing into the wind, I ran as fast as my feet could take me.

“Gotcha!” Howon exclaimed as he hugged my waist tightly. Letting out a yelp of surprise, I fell, dragging Howon with me. We rolled together on the grass, laughing. He ended up on top of me, his breathing ragged, his cheeks rosy. We burst out into a fit of laughter.

He grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine, immediately shutting me up. I responded to the kiss, grabbing his collar and pulling him closer to me. He looped his fingers through the belt loops on my jeans, his tongue slipping into my mouth. We both moaned into the kiss.

I pulled away minutes later, gasping for breath. We got up and link arms, walking out of the park.

It was really dark, with it being 10.30 already. Together, we walked to the street stalls, where all sorts of street food were being sold.

“Are you hungry?” Howon asked me lovingly.

“Erm…” my stomach growled. “Yes?”

He laughed and ruffled my hair. “Let’s go get some ddukkbokki, cutie.”

My eyes widened to the size of saucers. “OOH DDUKKBOKKI OOH OOH OOH!!!” I started bouncing around like a hyper bunny.

Howon stole glances around and turned back to me. “Yahyahyah! Stop shouting and jumping, people are looking!” He hugged me to keep me on my feet.

I huffed. “Hmph. Fine. Let’s go get my ddukkbokki!”

I skipped into the shop, dragging Howon behind me. We plopped our asses at a random seat and an ahjumma came to take our orders.

“What can I serve you lovely young couple today?” She smiled warmly.

“Two servings of ddukkbokki and one glass of lemon juice, please.” Howon smiled charmingly at her.

Once she went away, I turned to him and raised my eyebrows. “One glass of lemon juice?”

“Yeah. So we can share!” He exclaimed excitedly.

I giggled at his enthusiasm.

I began to tell him all about Sungjong and his Brice guy. Howon’s eyes widened. “Reaper?!”

“I know right! That’s soooooo cool!”

At that moment, the ddukkbokki had arrived, along with the ONE glass of lemon juice.

As I wolfed down my rice cakes, I eyed his bowl longingly.

“Jagi… Let me try some of your ddukkbokki!” I looked at him with puppy eyes.

He smirked, knowing what I was hinting, but decided to tease me a little. “You have your own!”

I pouted. “But I want to try yours…”

“It tastes the same, honey.”

“No it doesn’t! Just let me try some!” I growled in frustration.

He held up his hands in defeat. “Fine, help yourself.”

I frowned. “Nooooooo. Feed me!”

He shook his head stubbornly. “Ani. You have your own hands, so you can feed yourself.”

I pouted. “Please OPPA?”

His eyes narrowed at me. I smiled innocently at him, knowing he couldn’t resist me calling him oppa.

“Fine. Open wide, sugar!”

I opened my mouth, smiling like a fool as he fed me his ddukkbokki.

“MMMM! It tastes sweeter!” I said, my voice dripping with aegyo.

He just laughed. “And why is that, sunshine?”

“Because it’s yours!” I smiled, trying to be greasy like Woohyun.

He just stared at me, an amused grin creeping onto his lips.

I pouted seeing his expression and turned back to my food.

“Aww Honey don’t get mad! You’re so adorable when you try to be greasy.”

I felt the corners of my lips creep into a smile.

“And besides, don’t try to be greasy. It doesn’t suit you.” He whispered into my ear, hugging me tightly.

So this is how it feels, knowing that you’re gonna spend the rest of your life with the one you love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another long chappie<3

Okay so now that the Yadong darma is over, I'll be focusing on Myungyeol, SungBrice and Woogyu:D

If you guys have any suggestions for Woogyu drama, pleaseeee pm me! <3

Pleaseeeeee answer this poll, alright? Otherwise I won't update the next chapter for 3 days!

I'm thinking of writing a one-shot, about obsessive love. who should it be about?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/14244

If you guys have an other pairing suggestions then feel free to dm me:D

Ppyong~