Exchange.

Paradise

*Myungsoo POV*

“Hi guys. Nice to meet you guys. I’m Brice.”

I saw Sungjong’s mouth widen even further, dazed while looking at Brice. Ooh I think someone’s in love!!!

Brice took a seat next to me, which was also beside Sungjong. I watched, amused, as my dongsaeng’s face slowly turned into a deep beet red.

“Hey, aren’t you the guy I bumped into earlier?” I overheard Brice asking Sungjong.

He cleared his throat. “A-ah. Yeah. What a coincidence. S-sorry about earlier. I’m Sungjong.”

Brice smiled and shook his hands.

I could practically hear Sungjong’s heart thumping.

Oh, how great it feels to be in love~

I took a glance at Yeol, who was beside me. He was poking at something on his plate.

I frowned again, ready to nag at him for playing with food, but someone grabbed my arm.

I turned around, finding myself face to face with Brice. I raised an eyebrow questioningly at him.

“Don’t scold him just yet. See why he’s playing with it.”

Puzzled, I turned around and craned my neck ever so discreetly to catch a glimpse of the food Yeol was poking. I bit my lip.

They were carrots.

Carrots were like, OUR food. Okay not really our food but it has a special meaning.

Back then, whenever we were eating and his plate had carrots, he’d give his carrots to me in exchange of celery sticks. It’s kind of this childish thing between us. Because Yeol hates carrots, and I love carrots. Yeol loves celery stick, and I hate celery sticks. So we kinda had a deal there.

I turned back around to give Brice a grateful look, before facing Yeol again.

With shaky hands, I picked up my chopsticks and ate up all the carrots from Yeol’s plate.

He looked at me, surprised. “What-“

I shushed him and placed the celery sticks on his plate.

“W-why did you take away my carrots?” He asked, stunned.

“You hate carrots, why else?” I shrugged as I chewed vigorously on the carrots.

“Then why did you give me your celery sticks?” He persisted.

“Cause I hate celery.”

He opened his mouth to ask another question, but Brice pulled me out of my seat and shot him an apologetic look.

“Sorry, Sungyeol, but I have to borrow L for a while.”

Yeol just pouted and started munching on his celeries.

Brice and I strolled out of the pizzeria, hands in our pockets and we started talking. You see, a few days ago, Brice had literally appeared out of thin air while I was at Sungjong’s house alone and arranged a day to meet Sungyeol, as well as the rest of the guys. Well, he did promise to check up on me regularly.

As we walked out on the streets, he asked me questions. Like how it was going with Yeol, how I was settling in, and so on. The more we talked, the more I realized that besides his badass looks and his official title, ‘the reaper’, he was actually quite a nice guy.

“So, how much more time do I have left?” I looked at him.

“About ten more months, don’t worry.”

I let out a huge sigh of relief. Time was passing by so slowly, not being able to hold Yeol like before, not being able to kiss him, and tell him how much I love him.

“But remember, you can’t tell him that you’re Myungsoo. Not until you’ve captured his heart.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS!

Soooooooo sorry I wasn't able to update for ages. I have a great reason. I was in camp for three days. This chapter was really lame, but I promise that the next chapter will be on Yadong! Lots of you are asking for Yadong. And I'll try create some drama for Woogyu too^^

Annyeong. Ppyong<3