Forever.

Paradise

Hi-yeom!

Sneaking online now heheh^^ I SWEAR THE MAIN IMAGE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER<3 oops. gotta go! BAI!

Read, Comment and Subscribe~

*Myungsoo POV*

Three more days have passed, and before I knew it, it was already my last day with Sungyeol. I sighed. Now I know how precious time is. I glanced at him. He was reading a book, looking peaceful for once. But a frown seemed to be permanently etched into his face. He whimpered out of the blue. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering why he would suddenly whimper like that. Then I realized that it was because of the book he was reading.

I rested my chin on his shoulder and peered at the book he was reading. Romeo and Juliet. I sighed. He should know better than to read a love story and then get emotional all over again… Even if the book doesn’t remind him of us, he will still be emotional. Cause that’s just how he is. There was once, we watched some romance movie, and the main character died, leaving his girlfriend alone. He cried for a whole hour after the show ended. Oh wait. It kinda sounds like our situation… Oh well.

“Myungsoo-ah. Why is it that I can still feel you here with me, even though you’re gone?” He whispered into thin air.

I smiled. “You pabo. That’s cause I’m here, Yeollie-bear.”

But he didn’t hear me.

He sighed. “I guess nothing lasts forever. Even Romeo and Juliet didn’t last forever.”

That’s not true! I wanted to scream. My love for you lasts forever. We will last forever. But I knew the last sentence was a lie.

He started to sob again, and I bit my lower lip. I hated myself for being so helpless. I just sat there, looking at him, bitterness welling up in my chest as I watched him cry his heart out. It was breaking me into pieces. Every sob my precious let out, my chest tightened, barely letting me breathe. Well technically I didn’t have to breathe but… well you get my point.

Those tears don’t deserve to be on a face as perfect as yours.I studied his features, as I had countless times before. His raised button nose. His pursed kissable lips. His large doe eyes. His chubby pinchable cheeks. His defined cheekbones, His sharp jawline.

I reached out to wipe the tears off his face, but my hand just passed through his face. I growled in frustration. I just felt even more useless. My heart ached, looking at his red and swollen eyes.

I leaned against him, closing my eyes and I started thinking about the proposition Brice was going to present me with. I really hope it’s a good proposition. I can’t bear to see him suffering like this. I don’t care if it’s something like a good house in heaven or something, but if it has anything to do with Yeol’s happiness, I give up anything for it.

He stood up to go and cook some instant noodles for his dinner. I just stood next to him, leaning against the fridge as I watched him cook the noodles with a concentrated pout on his face. Sigh. He’s so adorable.

Just then, he let out a yelp. I snapped out of my daydream to check on him. He had scalded his finger on the boiling water while trying to put the noodles in. I shook my head and chuckled. What a klutz. Totally my Yeollie.

“Myung isn’t here anymore to my finger, or freak out like a mom and nag about how careless I am, and then drag me to wash my hands, kissing it to make it better… Myungie, can you hear me? I miss you. So much. Come back, baby. I won’t complain about you being cheesy anymore. Please. I need you.” He pleaded, crouching down in front of the stove. I broke down. My heart wrenched hearing him speak to me.

Just as I was going to take a seat beside him, the doorbell rang. His head shot up and he stood up, flustered, trying to wipe his tears away. He opened the door, and was greeted by a ruckus. Dongwoo and Hoya shoving each other and arguing about who should stand in front to greet him first, Sunggyu and Woohyun standing at the back, cuddling while looking at Yadong and shaking their heads, whereas forever alone maknae Sungjong was standing and curiously peering through the peephole of our door, trying to look into the house. They all froze when Yeol opened the door, and Sungjong pulled back, embarrassed.

My precious looked bewildered, seeing everyone at the doorstep of our house. “What are you guys doing here?!”