Remind.

Paradise

*Myungsoo POV*

I stood in front of the huge crowd around Infinite’s table and cleared my throat. Immediately, the girls made a path for me to walk through. I heard complimenting whispers about how hot I am. I smirked and walked towards the table with my hands in my pockets.

Oh yeah. Did I mention that Infinite are the kingkas of this school?

Guess not.

“L! There you are!”

I grinned at Sunggyu’s voice. I went up and hi-fived him.

The rest of the members waved at me and I took my seat in between Sungyeol and Dongwoo.

Sungyeol gaped at me. “Aren’t you my seat partner?” I nodded.

“Yah. He’s your seat partner?! Lucky .” Dongwoo whispered fiercly in my ear. I turned to him and stuck out my tongue. I then turned back to Sungyeol with an innocent face and nodded. Dongwoo kicked me under the table. I stepped on his foot. He kicked me again. I kicked him back harder. And it continued…

Sunggyu, who was well aware of our fight underneath the table gave me a warning look. And then I remembered. I’m supposed to be cold. Right…

I cleared my head and only filled myself with cold thoughts. I stopped kicking Dongwoo, but glared at him coldly instead. He started panicking, then whimpering, and eventually hiding in Hoya’s shoulder. I smirked. Mission accomplished.

Woohyun turned to the surrounding fangirls. “Pretty ladies, can you all give us some privacy?” He asked, aegyo dripping from his words. They all squealed and dispersed. Sunggyu just folded his arms and pouted. Woohyun turned back, satisfied. But his face fell when he saw Gyu’s pouting face.

Then he realized what he did. He called them pretty girls. He facepalmed. “Gyu… It’s not like that… Please forgive me…” He added his failed aegyo, shaking Gyu’s arm furiously. Everyone laughed at the sight while I, having to be the cold one, just sat there with my arms crossed, trying hard not to laugh.

I glanced over at Yeol. He was staring at the ground, biting his lips. His fingers unconsciously toyed with the ring. I sighed. We used to be like that.

-Flashback-

“Myungie, look! That jacket is sooooo nice.”

“Do you want it?” He nodded eagerly.

“Excuse me, how much does this jacket cost?”

“100 thousand won.”

I widened my eyes after hearing the price. So expensive?

Yeollie, who was clinging to my arm, tugged on my sleeve. I turned to him.

“Yah. It’s too expensive. Forget it. Let’s go.”

He tried to move, but I stubbornly stayed put, dragging him back in place.

I turned to the stall keeper, who was a young lady around my age. I smiled sweetly.

“Pretty lady, can I buy this for 50 thousand won instead?” Her eyes widened and she started blushing. Heh the perks of being hot.

“Erm… but my boss…” She started off, flustered.

I pouted. “Please?”

She caved in. “O-okay!”

I smirked as I took out my wallet to pay. She handed me the jacket, still blushing. I grabbed it and turned around, only to realize that Yeol wasn’t by my side anymore.

I walked further down the street and found him sulking in a corner. I tiptoed up to him and backhugged him. “Yah. Why did you walk away like that? I got the jacket for you.” I pecked his cheek, resting my chin on his shoulder. He puffed out his cheeks and ignored me.

Sensing something was wrong, I spun him around. “Yeobo, what’s wrong?”

“You called her pretty lady…” He sulked even more.

I chuckled. “Is my Yeollie jealous?”

He shook his head stubbornly. I sighed. “I know you are, baby. Sorry. I only called her that to get a discount. And besides,” He smiled, hearing my words, “You’re the prettiest for me.” He blushed furiously.

I kissed the pout off his face and grabbed his hand. “Let’s go, beautiful.”

-End of Flashback-

I frowned slightly, remembering that day. He dug into his backpack and took out a piece of clothing.

The jacket.