Excited.

Paradise

*Myungsoo POV*

“Hyung Hyung Hyung!!!”A girly voice squealed loudly into my ear.

Not bothering to open my eyes, I groaned. “What is it, Sungjong?”

“Today’s the day of the TRIP!” He exclaimed, jumping up and down my back.

Yeah, that’s right. Trip. We were going on a week-long school trip to Jeju Island. Cool.

I opened one eye and glared at him. “YAH! Do you want my back to break?!”

He pouted and reluctantly got off. “Sorry hyung.”

I smiled in satisfaction and closed my eyes, preparing to drift back into dreamland, when his voice entered my ears again.

“What are you waiting for? Get up!!!!” He squealed and started jumping all over my room.

I groaned loudly and facepalmed. Why did I have to live with the girly maknae again?

I grabbed a pillow lying nearby and flung it violently at him, which effectively tackled him to the ground and stopped him.

“Good riddance. I was getting a migrane, seeing you jump up and down.” I grunted.

He just pouted in response.

I got up and stretched myself lazily. Sungjong climbed onto my bed and I immediately pushed him off without even sparing him a second glance.

He yelped as he fell to the ground with a loud thump, and I heard something along the lines of, ‘I’m telling Sungyeol hyung.’

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, walking to the bathroom.

I was putting the toothpaste onto my toothbrush when he entered the bathroom.

“Hyung…”

“Yes?”

“Have you packed everything already?”

“Yes.”

“Even your underwear?”

“Yes.”

“And your chargers?”

“Yes.”

“And your extra pair of fluffy socks?”

“Yes.”

“Your pyjamas?”

“Yes.”

“Your plush owl?”

“Yes.”

“And even your shamp-“

“YES SUNGJONG GODDAMMIT YOU’RE TURNING INTO SUNGGYU SHUT THE HELL UP.” I glared at him through the mirror.

He stalked off, pouting.

I sighed and shook my head, proceeding to brush my teeth.

Suddenly, Sungjong’s head popped back in.

“What about your slippers?”

I groaned with a mouth full of toothpaste and flung a bar of soap at him.

Sungjong trailed behind me, dragging a huge, and I mean huge, pink suitcase. And another purple one. And another bright red one.

As for me, I liked to keep things simple. A black suitcase was all I carried.

We flagged one of those huge long taxis and hopped in, telling the driver to drive to Yadong’s place. Sungjong was in front, curiously and excitedly poking all the buttons in sight, while I called them to tell them to standby.

Soon, the Yadong house came into sight, and I was greeted by Dongwoo, who had power rangers and hello kitty luggages next to him, and Hoya, who had a totally manly purple luggage.

They hopped in and Dongwoo started bouncing up and down the seat , gushing about how excited he was, clinging onto Hoya’s arm.

I sighed as I listened to Dongwoo who rambled on and on to Hoya, who was listening patiently, and decided to call Sungyeol.

“Hey Yeol, we’re on the way to your place. Are you ready?”

“Yup!” His eager voice chirped over the phone.

I smiled. “Alright. I’ll go get you once we reach.”

I hung up and glared at Yadong, who were making teasing kissy faces at me.

“Yah, what was that for?” I asked, still glaring at them.

They just giggled and made louder kissy noises.

I gagged in disgust and we soon started bickering.

Unknowingly, we had reached Yeol’s house.

I stepped out of the car, giving Yadong a final warning glare, and strode towards the door. I knocked it a few times, and Yeol appeared at the door seconds later.

“Hey.” He smiled at me.

“Hey.” I smiled back.

Was it just me or did I just see his face tinge pink?

“So, uhm…” He opened the door wider and stepped aside, revealing a big black luggage.

I raised an eyebrow at that. It looked familiar but Yeol’s luggages are all bright coloured.

“Since when did you take a liking to black?” I questioned.

“Oh, that isn’t my luggage. Mine broke last night, so I used one of Myungsoo’s.”

Ohh, no wonder it looked so familiar.

It’s mine.

“Ah, I see. By the way, you look great today.” I winked at him.

He blushed, looking down at the floor. “T-thanks.”

This is so unlike Yeol. Blushing and stuttering? Wow.

I scanned him up and down. He was wearing a white graffiti shirt with a biker jacket and ripped skinny jeans. Perfection.

I walked in, grabbing the luggage by it’s handle. “Let’s go.”

He nodded and turned off the lights, locking the door. Together, we walked to the taxi.

He held the boot open for me as I stored his luggage inside before walking to the door. I held it open before him.

“Ladies first.” I teased. His face scrunched up and he smacked my arm, but went in anyways.

Half a second later, he let out his ear piercing dolphin scream and jumped out of the car, clutching onto my shirt tightly.

My eyes shot wide open. “Why? What’s wrong?”

With trembling fingers, he pointed into the car. “Y-yadong…”

Puzzled, I peeked inside and let out a frustrated groan at the sight that greeted me.

Both Dongwoo and Hoya were sitting far from each other, panting heavily, their hair tousled.

What the hell happened?

That’s when I saw Dongwoo’s swollen lips.

A wave of understanding hit me and I glared at the couple before me.

“Yah!  You can’t keep your hands off each other for just 5 goddamn minutes?!” He yelled at them.

Dongwoo blushed, while Hoya just smirked in satisfaction.

I sighed. “Well, thank goodness you guys only made out, and didn’t have .”

Silence followed.

“Right?” I glanced at them. Neither of them uttered a word.

“OHMYGOD. You had in a freaking taxi?!” I freaked out.

Hoya rolled his eyes. “Calm your , L. We didn’t. but we were ABOUT to, if your precious hadn’t interrupted us oh-so-rudely.”

I glanced at the people occupying the front row. There’s no way they couldn’t have noticed these two about to make dinosaur babies. Sungjong was mesmerized with the window wipers, while the driver was snoring away. Aish.

I gave the two one last warning glare before returning back out.

“Yeol, relax, they’ve stopped.” I patted his shoulder.

He sighed in relief. “Good. Now if you could find me a good counselor…”

We both laughed and got in. I tapped the driver awake and we headed off to our last destination, Woogyu’s place.

Yeol and I laughed at some lame jokes while Yadong hurriedly tried to fix their attire to make it seem like nothing suspicious had happened.

When we pulled up in front of their house, Woohyun and Sunggyu were waiting by the pavement with matching luggages, their fingers entwined with one another’s.

I spent a short moment looking at them through the tinted windows with jealousy, then opened the door for them to come in.

Now Infinite is together, and we’re gonna take Jeju by storm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahahaha.

I'm sorry but this was a weird chapter.

THEY'RE GOING ON A TRIP YAAAAAAY:D

Oh yeah a little update on my Myungyeol oneshot. I think it's looking good but it's gonna be REALLY long. but it's alright because it's Myungyeol:3

Also Xiaoxian if you're reading this ILOVEYOUU<3

OMGGG I'm sooo excited for it. Really. Please subscribe to my songfic oneshot collection!!!!

And I'm soooooo loving MBLAQ's It's war and Teen Top's Crazy. And NS Yoonji's The reason I became a witch. SHE'S SOOOOO PRETTY! *jealous*

Ppyong<3