Seen.

Paradise

HELLO. I'M BACK!

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE DONGWOO WITH RED HAIR OMG;__;

Read, Comment and Subscribe~

*Dongwoo POV*

“Sungyeol!” The guys called out. I looked at him pitifully. So did the rest of them. Before he had arrived, I told them what had happened. And, as expected, Sungjong wept like a girl. The rest of them tried their best to hold in their tears, but sorrow was obviously reflected in their eyes.

I looked at Sungyeol guiltily, but then, I saw someone else.

Kim Myungsoo.

WHAT?!

I must have been hallucinating. I rubbed my eyes, thinking he was just a figment of my imagination, but when I opened them again, he was still there. Wait. Isn’t he dead. There’s no way he could have survived that crash. And besides, I saw his body. The boy was dead, alright.

But what was he doing here? He was trailing behind the lifeless Sungyeol, talking to him passionately, although Sungyeol couldn’t seem to hear him. Was he a ghost?

As the guys moved towards Yeol and crowded around him, showering him with condolences, I just stood there at my original spot, gaping at him.

He must’ve seen me, because he was looking at me with a shocked expression. Hesitating, he left Sungyeol’s side and walked up to me.

“Can… can you see me?” He asked uncertainly.

My mouth still open, I nodded.

“You can hear me too?!” I nodded again. Aish. Isn’t it obvious?

Excitedly, he enveloped me in a bone-crushing hug. I squirmed in his arms.

“Can’t… Breathe…” I gasped. He chuckled and sheepishly let go of me. Then his eyes widened. “Wait. My hand didn’t pass through you. What the hell?”

Grinning mischievously, he looked at me. “Can you feel THIS?!” He exclaimed as he whacked me hard on the head. YAH. THAT HURT. I glared at him and grimaced in pain as he started assaulting the rest of my precious body parts.After what seemed like eternity, he stopped beating me, dusting his hands and told me proudly, “Well that’s what you get for making me die you idiot.”

I pouted. Couldn’t he be a little nicer to me? I am still his best friend, after all. And I’m older than him. Kids these days…

“Yah! Jang Dongwoo! Come over here right now! Stop standing there like a pabo.” Sunggyu shouted. I pouted. They’re all so mean to me. They have no respect for me. Bleh.

My Ho-baby walked over, gently grasping my hand, pulling me to the rest of them. He didn’t seem to acknowledge Myungsoo’s presence though.

“So I’m guessing he can’t see me?” Myungsoo stated questioningly. I nodded. “Yup. Seems like it.”

Hoya turned around. “What was that, dear?”

I cleared my throat. “Erm… nothing…”

He raised an eyebrow at me, but shrugged it off and continued pulling me.

“Ok, for whatever I say, don’t respond. Unless I tell you to.” Myungsoo instructed me.

I subtly nodded my head, and tried my best to ignore him.

Hoya pulled me to the rest of the members, who were busy trying to comfort a bawling Sungyeol. Damn. I still feel bad for indirectly causing Myungsoo’s death. Wanting to find out whether the rest of them could see him too, Myungsoo started prancing around right in front of them, but none of their expressions seemed to change. So I’m the only one who can see him? I’m honoured.

“Yah. Meet me at the restricted rooftop later during lunch alright?” I heard Myungsoo’s husky voice next to my ear, making me jump slightly. Ho-baby, who was still  holding onto my hand, felt me jump, and squeezed my hand, concerned. “You alright?” He asked furrowing his eyebrows. See this is why I love him. He’s so caring! And he’s totally adorable whenever he is concerned. Muahaha I feel so special now.

-During Lunch-

“Hey guys, I’ve erm… got something on. Try to have fun without me, yeah?” I excused myself from our table in the cafeteria. They just nodded, uninterested, and continued with their conversation. I pouted. They don’t even care!

I rushed up to the restricted rooftop to find Myungsoo. And I found him sitting on the bench there, swinging his legs like a kid, puffing up his cheeks, waiting for me. Smiling at his cuteness, I called out to him. He beckoned me to sit next to him, so I did.

“How was your day?” He asked once I took a seat beside him.

“Fine. Mrs Choi still screaming at me for sleeping in class. Same old, same old. And yours?”

He sniggered. “Hmm… tailed Yeol everywhere. Including the toilet.” He shot me a y smile.

That ertic bastard.

I gagged.

“Anyway, down to business. Mind explaining THIS?” I motioned to him, expecting him to understand.

He sighed and explained everything to me. Woah. Hold up. An ANGEL offered him this opportunity. What the… that is so cool. And I didn’t know heaven was just a white corridor. Damn. There goes my hopes of dying and waking up in pink cotton candy clouds and surrounded by friendly gingerbread men. Aww…

He then sighed again. “But I don’t know what kind of propostition they’re gonna give me. And one week just isn’t enough. I need a lifetime…”

“Hmm… they could be offering you free candy. You should totally take that offer.” I told him after some deliberation. He looked at me and gave me the remind-me-how-old-you-are and the are-you-serious look. I just rolled my eyes at his lack of imagination.

“So what do you want me to do?”

“Take care of Yeol. Make sure he’s safe, and do whatever I tell you to, since I can’t touch him.”

Okay… that sounds totally wrong but this was a totally solemn moment so I decided not to ruin it.

As I opened my mouth to speak, the door to the restricted rooftop burst open, and Sungjong came running in, panting, his hands on his knees while he tried to catch his breath.

“Yah. Hyung. *pant* The other hyungs made *pant* me come find *pant* you. Do you know *pant* haw hard it is *pant* to be the maknae? *pant* I ran around *pant* the whole damn *pant* school *pant* looking for you! *pant* What the hell *pant* are you doing here any-“ He suddenly stopped complaining in between pants as he looked up. His jaw hug open, his eyes wide open.

“Myung… Myungsoo-hyung. What are you doing here?”