Crazy.

Paradise

 

*Myungsoo POV*

I wanted to slap myself.

Aish. How could I say he’s cute? I’ve probably freaked him out and he thinks I’m a ert!!

But instead of complaining, he froze and I swear I saw a faint blush tint his cheeks.

Omona, has he already fallen for me?

“Yah. Why are you so red?” I questioned, poking his cheek.

He snapped out of his daze. “Huh? Oh nothing.”

I winced and rubbed my finger as he smacked it away – hard.

Deciding to a little more, I continued. “Hmm… for a while there, I thought you were blushing, y’know?”

His eyes widened and he gaped at me. “H-huh? W-why would you s-say that? *Nervous chuckle* It’s not as if I l-like you or something, right?”

I glanced at him suspiciously and rubbed my chin. “Hmm… I wouldn’t be too sure about that.”

He snapped out of his stuttering state and smacked me with the pillow provided. “Annoying little brat.”

I pouted and focused my attention back to the television in front of me.

Just then, an announcement rang throughout the plane.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We will be arriving in Jeju Island shortly, so please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts, and prepare yourselves for landing.”

Yeol squealed and excitedly whacked my repeatedly. “Ohmygoddd L do you hear that? We’re reaching!!! Kyaaaaaaaa!!!!”

I patted his back, trying to calm him down and nodded patiently.

From far, I saw the toilet door finally open, and Junhyung came out, smirking.

Followed by a blushing and limping Hyunseung.

Wait what?

Oh hell no.

Seriously? This Junseung couple couldn’t even wait until the hotel?! I’m disappointed in them…

I watched as Hyunseund limped back to his seat after Junhyung, shaking my head.

“Yeol, are they the reason you couldn’t go to the toilet?” I asked and pointed to Junseung.

He rolled his eyes and nodded, obviously annoyed.

I giggled a little. It’s really funny, his frustration.

Not long later, we landed in Jeju. Gathering our luggage and running away from Ms. Kim’s pleas for us to slow down, Infinite stepped out of the airport.

“YAAAAH! JEJUUUUUU!!!” Yeol and Jong yelled, running around, kissing the floor like lunatics.

“Yah guys! Where are you going? Wait for me, let’s go together!!!!” Woohyun, who had been picking stones up from the ground, exclaimed exasperatedly, trying in vain to run after them.

Sunggyu facpalmed and I shook my head. I looked over at Yadong.

Dongwoo was flashing his puppy eyes at Hoya, pouting adorably, as if asking for permission to join them.

Hoya sighed wearily. “Fine.”

Dongwoo’s face immediately lit up. “Thanks Wonnie! You’re the best! I love you!” He pecked Hoya on the cheek and ran after the three, screaming and causing a ruckus.

Hoya watchedhis lover run, shaking his head and smiling.

“Why did he look at you for permission?” I asked, puzzled.

He chuckled slightly. “Cause he loves me and doesn’t want me to be embarrassed or angry.”

I aww-ed slightly while Sunggyu just sat on his luggage, sulking.

Soon, Ms. Kim and the other students appeared, her hair messy and body sweaty. The class must have caused trouble again.

“O-okay kids. Now, let’s board the bus.” She instructed and guided us towards the bus.

“Yah, Yeol. We’re leaving!” I yelled and Yeol appeared shortly after.

“Dino baby, let’s go!” Hoya outstretched his hand and Dongwoo took it, walking hand in hand toward the bus.

“Lee Sungjong! Get in the bus!” Ms. Kim yelled, standing with her arms crossed on the steps of the bus.

“Yes, Ms. Kim.” Sungjong replied immediately, running back to the bus.

“Woohyun-ah…” Sunggyu called.

Woohyun ignored him and continued running like a wild stallion.

“Yah, Woohyun…” He raised his voice slightly, only to be ignored again.

“Nam Woohyun!!!” He screamed, and got ignored again.

He rubbed his temples in frustration and sighed. “Woohyun-ah, please come back. We need to leave already.” He asked, almost begging.

But as expected, Woohyun ignored him again.

He growled and ran up to him, ignoring his squeals of protest and threw him over his shoulder, holding his flailing legs down.

“Yah Kim Sunggyu, you let me down this instant!!!” Woohyun yelled, punching him in the shoulder.

He winced but continued walking nonetheless.

“Yah Sunggyu, do your hear me? Let go!!” He screamed, thrashing wildly in his grasp.

He rolled his eyes and smacked Woohyun’s .

“Yah. Shut up or else.” He threatened.

“Or else what?” Woohyun asked defiantly.

“No for a week.” He grinned evily. Woohyun immediately shut up and stopped struggling.

The rest of the class, or whoever who wasn’t too occupied making out –ahem- Junseung –ahem-, who were watching the show from the bus eagerly, all groaned in disgust and facepalmed. All except for Ms. Kim, who was flirting with the bus driver, whose name was… Lee Joon?

Sunggyu stepped in and raised an eyebrow at Ms. Kim, who cleared sheepishly and scrambled back to profession.

She scanned the bus and rolled her eyes at Junseung.

She picked up a Hello Kitty plushie which was on the seat and flung it at them.

“Ow!” Hyunseung complained, rubbing the back of his head. Junhyung helped to rub his head, glaring at Ms. Kim.

“Seriously?! Five minutes won’t kill you guys. Geez.” That’s what I like about Ms. Kim. She’s so casual with us and even told us to call her Hyuna. But we purposely don’t to make her feel old. Heh.

“Yes it will!” Hyunseung whined from the back of the bus.

“You’ll live.” Ms. Kim replied and started to tell us the rules for this trip.

“First thing, no funny business. At least, don’t let anyone find out about it. Secondly, no tarnishing the school image. Just try. And lastly, have fun!” She smiled charmingly and returned to her seat beside Joon, her hand resting on his lap.

I felt a soft thump on my shoulder, and turned to see why. I realized that Yeol had fallen asleep again.

I felt a fuzzy, warm feeling encase my heart as I stared at his flawless sleeping face.