Same.

Paradise

HELLO.

ish chapter ugh. Sorry guys~ Pleaseeeee help me reach my target of 100 subbies! *puppy eyes*

I don't know if Yeol shouldn't be greiving at this point keke.

Read, Comment and Subscribe~ 

*Sungyeol POV*

This L dude… Something tells me that I know him. But that’s the problem. I don’t. So why are my senses telling me that I should know him?

Ugh. Forget it. My heart hurts too much for my brain to think. I stared at the jacket in my hands. This jacket means so much to me.

“Yah. Yeollie. Kwenchana?” L nudged me with a concerned look on his face.

I froze. “What did you just call me?”

He frowned, puzzled. “Erm… Yeollie?”

It’s what he used to call me. The nickname he said only he was allowed to call me. But why does it feel so comfortable when L called me that?

“Don’t call me that.”

A trace of hurt was evident on his face. “Why? You don’t like it?”

I must have sounded too harsh. Aish.

“N… No. It’s just erm… that’s the name my fiancé used to call me.”

Why the hell did I just tell him that?!

A look of realization crossed his face, followed by a look of guilt. “Sorry man… I didn’t know.”

I tried my best to force a smile. “It’s alright dude. You didn’t know.”

Somehow, I was intrigued by L. Sure, he’s new and all but I feel like I’ve known him for ages. Which is one of the reasons why I actually talked to him this morning. Something just tells me that there’s more to him that it seems. Which is totally pressing me to find out what. Ugh. This is so annoying.

“When is your birthday, Sungyeol-sshi?”

I turned to look at L. “27th August 1991. Why?”

He smiled. “Ahh that means you’re my hyung. Hi hyung!” He waved at me cutely.

Wait. Cutely? AISH.

THINK OF MYUNGSOO THINK OF MYUNGSOO THINK OF MYUNGSOO.

-L successfully deleted from cute list-

There. Much better. Sorry for thinking that L is cute, Myungie.

I chuckled. “Yo Dongsaeng. Where did the cold chic dude I saw earlier disappear to?”

His eyes widened, as if remembering something. His expression hardened again and he stared at me. “I’m here.”

I just laughed at the sudden attitude change and shifted my attention back to my food. Having no appetite after thinking about Myungsoo, I just absentmindedly started poking my food. I could hear L let out a disapproving grunt at me.

I turned around.  “What?”

He frowned at me. “Don’t play with your food. You’re disrespecting the people who cooked it by doing so.”

That’s Myung’s number one rule. Don’t play with food. Because it’s disrespectful to the chefs.

“I… Ok. Sorry.”

He nodded curtly and continued wolfing down his potato salad.

-Flashback-

“Sunshine, you gonna eat that?”

I looked at Myung. He gave me an extremely disapproving look.

“Nah. Not hungry. Why?”

“Baby Boo, if you ain’t gonna eat it, then don’t play with it. You’re disrespecting the chefs by doing so!” He chided.

“Okay okay! Sorry MOM.” I stuck out my tongue at him.

He scrunched up his face at something that he had thought of.

“What you thinking of to give you this hilariously epic face, boo?”

“I can’t imagine dating and having with my own son. That’s gross, princess.”

I blushed. Ah I swear my boyfriend is the weirdest person ever.

I smacked him. “Yah don’t think of stuff like that oh my god…”

He just shook his head. “You’re the one who called me your MOM.”

I got off his lap. “Oh yeah, is that how it’s gonna be?” I threatened him teasingly.

He sighed in defeat, holding his hands up in the air in surrender. “Alright fine. My fault for being a .”

I giggled. “It’s ok, you’re a that I love.”

His eyes brightened and I pecked his cheeks, giggling at his cute reaction.

-End of Flashback-

Haish… Some things just can’t stay forever, huh?

The bell rang, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked down at my plate of untouched food. What a waste…

A hand shoved itself in front of my face. “Come on, sunshine. Time for class.”

He dragged me out of my seat as I continued staring blankly, oblivious to his pulling. All I could hear was my furiously thumping heart.

He called me Sunshine.