Angel.

Paradise

HAI!

I pitied the lonely maknae so.... YAY!

Read, Comment and Subscribe~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sungjong POV*

I was busy chewing on a lemon candy when the front door slammed open, causing me to almost choke on my candy. I glared at L, who was now leaning against the door frame, smirking at the constipated face I was making while choking on the sweet.

“What do you want?” I spat, still pissed about choking on my sweet.

He strolled up to me, his hands in his pockets. He came face to face with me, and pushed my forehead.

“Is that how you speak to your hyung?”

I gulped at his threatening face.

“N-no. Sorry hyung.”

He smirked and patted my head. “Good boy.”

I sighed. He was in his bad boy act again.

“Yah Jongie, you wanna join the rest of us and another friend for lunch at the pizzeria?”

I perked up. Did he just say… pizza?!

I started bouncing up and down, nodding my head furiously.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I pouted.

“Well make your own way there. I have to go fetch my Yeollie. BYEE!!!”

Talk about bipolar…

I flinched as he slammed the door again.

Aish. I guess I have to get there myself. I pouted.

I grabbed my handphone and left the house. Walking is healthy. I’ll be the only slim one while the rest of the hyungs will be fat and pudgy in ten years time. Those lazy asses drive everywhere.

I inhaled the not-so-fresh city air as I walked down the street, eyeing all the shops around. My eyes widened as they landed on a candy shop.

Must.

Get.

Candy.

My feet pulled me to the store, and I got myself a lemon lollipop. I beamed and skipped out of the store, happily in my lollipop, causing the cashier to hyperventilate.

Yeah, I’m just that hot.

In my joy of obtaining my beloved lemon lollipop, I didn’t notice a guy walking towards me, his head buried in some kind of map.

BAM!

We banged into each other. My lemon lollipop flying out of my mouth, and his map far away from him.

I looked up, ready to scream and go all diva OH-NO-YOU-DIDN'T at the guy for ruining my lollipop. But once I saw him, I faltered.

He was the living example of an angel.

He was perfection.

I watched as he brushed his blonde streaked bangs out of his eyes. I just gaped at his beautiful eyes. Never before had I seen such beautiful, shining eyes.

He stood up and offered his hand to me. “You okay there, kiddo?”

I snapped back to reality. “Yeah. Sure.”

I grasped his hand as he hoisted me back to my feet. His hands felt like silk in my own, his fingers bending around mine perfectly.

I reluctantly let go of his hand as he went to retrieve his map.

“Sorry bout your lollipop…” He scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

I shook my head, smiling. “It’s alright. That thing is gonna make me fat anyway.”

My stomach erupted into a thousand butterflies when he chuckled.

“Sorry once again. Bye!”

I waved at him, trying to look as angelic as possible.

He walked away, glaring at the map, muttering something about being lost.

I walked towards the pizzeria, still dazed after my encounter with the 'living angel', his velvety voice ringing in my ears.

I hummed a happy tune as I skipped into the pizzeria. All of the hyungs were there already. Darn them and their cars.

As I took a seat next to Woohyun, who flashed me a greasy smile, Sunggyu started nagging at me for being late.

I was about to retort and make a real smart comment about cars, but a familiar smooth voice interrupted my train of thought.

“Sorry I’m late, Myu- erm L. Got kinda lost back there.”

My eyes widened to the size of saucers. That… that voice…

I whipped my head around to the source of that voice. It was the ‘living angel’ that I had met earlier. My jaw dropped. Talk about fate!

He exchanged a few words with L, apparently not noticing me yet. I took this opportunity to admire his flawless face. His brown hair was streaked blonde, his bangs slightly covering his left eye. His piercings made him seem scary, but strangely, I didn’t feel afraid at all.

“And who is this?” Sunggyu raised his eyebrow at him.

“This is the friend that’s supposed to meet us today.” L answered, his eyes fixed on Sungyeol.

My ‘living angel’ looked at me, his eyes piercing through my soul. I bit my lip to prevent myself from letting out a fangirl squeal that very moment.

Then he opened his mouth to speak.

“Hi. Nice to meet you guys. I’m Brice.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOOOO Can you guys remember who's Brice?! *winks*