Invitation.

Paradise

 

*Sungyeol POV*

The days passed quickly and in the blink of an eye, it was winter again.

Which means… Christmas!!

I blew hot air, shivering, on my ice cold hands as I walked towards the Japanese restaurant at the end of the street.

I let out a sigh of satisfaction as I stepped into the warm restaurant.

I scanned the sea of people for Infinite. It shouldn’t be too hard to spot them…

“YAH!!!” I heard a loud scream echo throughout the already noisy restaurant.

Yup, found them.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” I grinned as I slapped Sunggyu on the back on my way to the empty seat next to L, ignoring the glare he sent to me.

Woohyun, who was furiously rubbing his head, glared at Sungjong, who stuck out his tongue mischievously, and huffed.

“That little bastard threw a goddamn fork at my forehead.”

I laughed and looked at Sungjong, who beamed proudly and gave me the peace sign.

I took a seat next to L, who ruffled my hair as soon as I lowered by onto the chair.

“So, guys. What are we gonna eat? I’m starving.” I asked, trying to settle them down.

“YAH, WHERE ARE OUR MENUS?!” Sungjong screeched, loud enough for the waitress to hear.

She nodded in embarrassment and scurried off to find 7 menus.

Hoya smacked him on the head. “Yah! Have some respect, would ya?”

Sungjong just stuck out his tongue and tapped his feet impatiently, waiting for our menus.

When it finally arrived, Sungjong snatched it from her, muttering under his breath. A scared expression crossed her face as she ran away.

Hoya hit his head yet again. “YAH. What did I say about respect?”

He scoffed. “You’re not my mom.”

As they bickered, I leaned towards L, whose head was buried in the menu, poking his side. His body stiffened almost immediately and he shot up and screamed.

“What?!” He asked harshly, glaring at me.

“Psh, don’t get your in a twist, I just wanted to ask what you’re ordering.”

“Hmm, I don’t know, maybe a Bento set?”

I shrugged and went back to my own menu.

“Alright guys, what do you want to order?”

“SUSHI!”

“RAMEN!”

“BENTO!”

“PAPERPOT SOUP!”

“UDON!”

“TEPPANYAKI!”

We all yelled at the same time.

He gave us his signature forever-narrowed-eyes look. “ONE BY ONE, GUYS.”

We sighed and repeated the order, slowly this time.

While we waited for the food to come, we played some games. Like that “kkaebi-kkaebi” game that Super Junior played in Full House, having fun whacking each others’ heads. Poor Dongwoo got hit the most.

When our food finally arrived, we all yelled and tucked in, scaring the already frightened waitress.

I eyed Woohyun, who was happily munching his sushi, and the plate full of uneaten sushi.

I grinned.

I grabbed a huge handful and shoved them all into my mouth, filling it to the brim, until my cheeks were all puffed up.

“Hey!!!” Woohyun exclaimed, like a little kid who’s lollipop had just gotten stolen.

“WHATCHA GONNA DO?? WHATCHA GONNA DO??” I taunted him, my mouth full with sushi I couldn’t even swallow.

He pouted and turned to Sunggyu, tugging on his shirt innocently.

“Yah Gyu, he stole my sushi!!” He whined.

“Sungyeol-ah, give it back.” Sunggyu sighed.

I opened my mouth wide, revealing all the partially chewed sushi.

“Wouf yoh lai ee bak?” I grinned evily, my mouth still full of food.

Woohyun cringed. “Eww! Never mind…. I’ll just order more.”

And this whole time, Dongwoo did nothing but sit there and laugh his head off.

After we finished our meal, we lingered for a while.

A loud burp was heard and everyone turned to look at the culprit.

Which was me.

I laughed sheepishly. “Eheh. Sorry.”

“Anyways guys, I’m holding a Christmas party on Christmas Eve at my parents’ house, since they’ll be overseas and it’s bigger, so come alright?” Woohyun announced, and we nodded in agreement.

When it was time for us to pay the bill at the cashier, we all gave each other knowing looks and grinned.

We shoved Sunggyu to the front.

“HE’S PAYING.”

He groaned.

“Aish why does this happen everytime we eat out???” He complained but took the bill into his hands anyway.

“WHAT?! $300?! YAH NAM WOOHYUN!!!!!”