Accept.

Paradise

Hi guys~

I've been writing alot of Myungsoo POVs so hope you dont mind. The story just has to flow like that~ Haha I love yadong~ ok wait that sounds wrong... :P But yeah you get what I mean. And I totally pray this happens in Infinite dorms hahaha^^

Read, Comment and Subscribe~

*Myungsoo POV*

Dongwoo and I turned our heads and looked at the door. Hoya walked in.

“Ho-baby!!!” Dongwoo cried as he ran towards him and flung his arms around him as if he hadn’t seen him for a year, his legs wrapping around Hoya’s waist, while the poor boy just smiled and patted his back. I gave him a small smile of pity and was about to go over and say hi too, but then I remembered that he couldn’t recognize me. Argh .

As soon as Dongwoo came down from Hoya, the younger raised an eyebrow and nodded towards my direction. “Who’s he?” Jealousy was so obvious in his voice. Hahaha.

“Erm… You might wanna sit down first.”

-5 minutes of explaining later-

“BWOH?! YOU’RE TELLING ME THIS IS MY DEAD DONGSAENG WHO HAS COME BACK FROM HEAVEN IN ANOTHER BODY?”

Two of us nodded at the same time.

“… Aish. Dino, you’ve watched too many movies baby.”

“Ani, Howon-ah. I’m really Myungsoo. Please trust me and Dongwoo.” He squinted suspiciously at me. I gave my most convincing puppy eyes and innocent look. He gave me a look which told me he didn’t buy my innocent act. Aish this guy knows me too well.

“Well… fine. But just a question to prove your identity. When and how did me and Dongwoo meet?”

That’s easy. “You two were roommates in the sixth grade school trip to Jeju Island. Duh.”

He smiled warmly. “Welcome back, Myungsoo.”

I grinned. “How do I look?”

“Hotter than before.”

I just laughed as Dongwoo smacked him and crossed his arms, scooting further away from him. Hoya started to panicked and started repeatedly try to calm him down by saying stuff like, “Nononononono baby you’re still the hottest.” After three minutes of pestering, Dongwoo finally gave in and started giggling like a lovestruck schoolgirl. Gosh. The things I have to see…

And then they started making out.

Seriously?

“GUYS GO GET A ROOM! STOP YOUR FACES OFF IN FRONT OF ME YOU IDIOTS!”

They pulled apart and Dongwoo pouted. “Don’t be such a grumpy uncle. Just cause you can’t have any…”

“I HEARD THAT!!!” I stood up to go smack him but Hoya blocked me. Damn. He’s too strong. Dongwoo just stuck out his tongue at me and hid behind Hoya’s back. Grr… that little…

Just then, the doorbell rang.