Decided.

Paradise

ANNYEONG:D

I honestly think I'm updating too fast:( 23 CHAPTERS ALREADY HOLY CRAP. Haha:P Please subscribe~~~~

So alot of you guys were wondering how Myungsoo looked. So I just searched for random ulzzangs and took the first picture I found^^ Ok, I admit that guy looks smokin hawt. But L is alot hotter right, Inspirits? ;D

tumblr_l95x0nszty1qd9yhlo1_500.jpg

He looks like Hoya and Jiro Wang right?! ZOMG.

163144_174895702549787_113797755326249_3

Of course my baby is better looking *coos*

Heh sorry for my weird moment. Enjoy!

Read, Comment and Subscribe~

*Myungsoo POV*

I shook my head as Dongwoo SKIPPED to the door. No wonder he’s the bottom. How do I know? That idiot just has to tell me unnecessary stories about his… night life with Hoya. A little too detailed stories. I almost gagged when I saw that ert his lips while eyeing Dongwoo’s as he skipped. ARE YOU SERIOUS?! GODDAMMIT I’M STUCK WITH THE BIGGEST ERTS ON THE PLANET.

Dongwoo opened the door and chaos began. Woohyun and Sungjong came bouncing in like overly hyper kids on their first school trip, while Sunggyu just coolly strolled in behind them. He gave a suave wave to Hoya, who nodded in response.

“Yadonggggg!!!!!!!” The childish couple squealed. But there’s a difference between the two. Woohyun acts childish. Sungjong is childish. I just rolled my eyes.

Sunggyu stopped in his tracks. “Erm… guys? Who’s… he?” He raised an eyebrow in my direction.

Dongwoo and Hoya looked at each other and gulped. “Well about that… it’s a long story. Why don’t you take a seat first…”

-10 minutes later-

“WHAAAAAAAAAT?!” Sunggyu’s yell echoed through the house.

Sungjong and Woohyun just patted my back and congratulated me for my second chance.

After staring me down, Sunggyu turned to Woohyun, who was sitting beside him, and glared at him. “Why didn’t you tell me you could hear him?!” Woohyun just shrugged. “You wouldn’t have believed me.” He was about to retaliate when he realized what Woohyun said made sense.

Instead, he just pouted. Woohyun laughed and pinched his cheeks. “You can’t do it, hun. Only I can.”

Sunggyu walked up to me and observed me. “Yah. What?” He reached out his hand. Initially, I thought he was going to slap me, so I flinched. But instead, he pinched my cheeks, hard, and started molesting my face.

“I can’t believe you’re back…”

I couldn’t respond, cause his hand was now attacking my mouth. I huffed and slapped his hand away.

Woohyun smacked his head. “Yah! Don’t touch his face again! The only person you can molest is me~”

Everyone in the room, excluding Sunggyu who was blushing madly with his eyes in a line, went silent and stared at him. And then we all started gagging and choking. Ohmygod I have just felt the power of Namgrease!

I cleared my throat loudly. “So guys… how do you all think I should win Yeollie back?”

Tension filled the room. “Honestly, I don’t think it’s gonna be easy to make him forget bout erm… you. Yeah. He looks like he’s gonna cry every time we mention your name.”

I couldn’t help but feel a little proud. “Heh. He loves me so much.”

They just gave me the ‘duh’ look. I pouted.

Wow. I’m actually quite surprised that they believed me…

“So how can we help him, guys?” Sunggyu, taking the position of the leader, asked seriously, quieting the chaotic members.

“We can enroll him into our school and add him to Infinite. That will get Sungyeol to know him better.” Dongwoo announced. He’s a freaking genius. Wow. Everyone nodded in agreement.

“But… we can’t enroll him as L. That’s a little weird. We should make a proper Korean name for him.” Sungjong piped up.

“I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW! WE CAN CALL HIM SOOMYUNG! Get it? Myungsoo, Soomyung. OR EVEN BETTER. We can call him oosgnuym!” Ok, forget what I said about him being a genius. He’s a freaking idiot.

Everyone just ignored his ridiculous idea, and just decided to enroll me as L. Ah well it’s cool anyway.

“But you know that you can’t act the same way as before, right? You need to play the part of L already. You can’t be Kim Myungsoo anymore.” I sighed. I love that name!

“Yes, leader…”

So for the next hour, we had fun fabricating a story of my background. Here’s how it goes.

I’m Sungjong’s cousin who’s just returned from the States. My parents are both in the States so I live with him in his apartment full of lemon candies. I’m the same age, still. And apparently I’ve already made friends with all the Infinite members, except Yeol. Erm… yeah that’s pretty much it.

You’re wondering why we took a full hour to make that up? Because three-quarters of that time was spent bickering and eating.

Yeah. This is life with Infinite.