Memories.

Paradise

Greetings:D

WOW. I'm at chapter 8 already. Can't believe it... Anyway this chapter is all about Sungyeol's flashback, so it's super fluffy. Enjoy getting diabetes. MUAHAHAHA>=] It took me sooooo long to write this cuz I kept getting distracted by youtube. damn. This chapter is kinda depicting my dream anniversary date in the future. I know it's alot to expect. Haix. LOL.

Damn happy with all the subscribers. YAY:D

Read, Comment and Subscribe~

*Sungyeol POV*

I sat with my back against the sofa, holding a picture of me and Myungsoo on our first anniversary date. That day, it was pure bliss…

-flashback-

“Baby… baby. Wake up.” Myungsoo whispered, my hair gently. It was so comfortable. Refusing to open my eyes, I just snuggled deeper into his embrace, basking in his warmth. “Lee Sungyeol. Did you hear what I just said?” He smiled into my hair, sniffing it. I groaned. “Shiro…”

He entangled his legs with mine, fingers ghosting up and down my spine. I shivered at the contact. He pinched my nose, murmuring, “I have food for you”. Immediately, my eyes snapped open and I shot upright, excited, knocking Soo’s nose in the process. “Ouch…” He grumbled, rubbing his nose furiously. Sensing my anticipation for food, he chuckled. “I swear, you are such a choding…” Hearing that, I puffed up my cheeks, only to have him poke them to deflate them.

“Happy anniversary, honey”

He reached over the bed, pulling something up from the floor. I gasped. A TRAY OF FOOD! I pecked him on the cheeks and looked at him, eyes gleaming with joy. He presented the tray to me, leaning over to playfully bite my ear shell. “Just for you, princess.” I shivered, feeling his hot breath tickling my sensitive ear.

I almost pounced on him at that moment, but he ruined it by shoving a piece of toast in my mouth. I pouted, the remaining toast which couldn’t fit dangling out of my mouth. I finished it up, before growling at Myungsoo, “er.” He just laughed heartily.

We fed each other pieces of food from the silver tray, yes, like those you see in princess movies, and then, came his favourite food. The peppero sticks. I gasped. WHAT IS THIS DOING IN HERE? Kim Myungsoo is a goddamn ert, so obviously I knew what was going through his mind. He gave me a erted grin, winking at me. He opened his mouth to speak, but I beat him to it. “No.” Shocked that I had read his mind, he started whining. Actually, I really wanted to play the peppero game with him, but I refused because I wanted to see his aegyo. 3…2…1…

“Sungyeolllllll~~~~ Pleaseeeee. Pretty pretty pleaseeeee.” He gave me his large puppy eyes, making my stomach clench. I can’t stand him ohmygod. I closed my eyes, but eventually gave in. Let’s just say… the game went well.

After we finished eating, we got dressed and got into the car. But before Myung started the engine, he turned to me, holding some cloth in his hand. Wait. Cloth? I looked at him curiously.

“Yeollie, I’m going to blindfold you now.”

Whaaaaaat??? “Wae?!”

“Cause where I’m going to bring you is a surprise!”

I pouted. “Fine”.

Clapping his hands in delight, he tied the piece of black cloth over my eyes, blocking my line of vision. I sighed as he revved the engines, zooming to our date destination.

10 minutes later…

“We’re here! Wake up, sunshine~” I heard Myung shout, jolting me from my sleep. Aish this kid… Blindfold still on, he held my hand and guided me out of the car and turned me so I would be facing the right direction.

“3…2…1… TADA!” Myungsoo exclaimed as he slipped my blindfolds off. My jaw dropped at the sight before me. I gaped at the place we had arrived at, not uttering a word.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

AMUSEMENT PARK!!!

I squealed in delight, clapping my hands like an excited 7-year-old. I glomped Myung, tackling him to the ground, showering him with kisses, leaving him giggling in delight. Ignoring the weird glances we received, we strolled into the amusement park hand-in-hand.

We went on so many rides. The roller coaster. That was the worst. It was super high. Super steep. And super fast. I screamed like a mad person when we were on that ride, gripping onto Myung’s hand so tightly I think I cut off the blood circulation, while he just laughed throughout the whole ride, clearly enjoying being dropped 20 stories above the ground.

After that ride, we went to the merry-go-round. So what if it’s for kids? I don’t care. It’s fun. The two of us squeezed onto one horse, and Myung wrapped his muscular arms around me, causing me to blush. ‘Extra protection’, he claimed.

Next, we went to the “Tower of Terror”. It’s this ride where you’re lifted super high and then dropped, only to be brought up again. Yeah that was bad. And Myung was laughing at my reactions the whole time. Hmph.

He dragged me to the “Tunnel of Love”. I blushed furiously and slapped his arm, telling him that I didn’t want to go on that ride. It was so embarrassing! But he used his aegyo and won me over anyways. We sat together on the seat and I cuddled against him, his arms wrapped around me. I rested my head against his shoulder halfway through the ride, only to have it attacked by kisses. Let’s just say the ride was… fun. Heh.

Of course we went on more rides but there are too many to list out. In the end, he dragged me out of the amusement park, promising to bring me back there later. But he had another surprise for me.

He drove me to this super romantic beach, which had the finest sand and clearest water I had ever seen. Excitedly, I ran out of the car, not waiting for him, and started finding seashells in the sand. He just laughed at my eagerness and took a basket out from the boot of the car.

“Yeol!” He yelled out. I turned around, only to see him beckoning me to go to him. So I did. And together, we lay out a picnic mat and munched happily at our tea break. After eating, we played in the water. He carried me bridal style, and swooped his arms down, pretending to drop me, and then bringing me back up, earning high pitched squeals from me. Like kids, we splashed water at each other. I giggled in amusement. We even made out, our legs in the water.

Suddenly, he lifted me up and draped me over his shoulder. “Yah! Kim Myungsoo what do you think you’re doing?” I whined and struggled in his grasp. He’s so much stronger than me. Damn. My attempts were futile as he carried me out of the water and gently threw me onto the sand. As I fell, I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him down with me, and he ended up on top of me, our faces just inches from each other. I blushed deeply. Using his hands to cradle my face, he slowly leaned in, and our lips met. At first it was a slow kiss, but it became more passionate as the seconds passed.

As we pulled away, he breathed, “I love you”. I smiled. “I love you too”. And we spent awhile in that position. After all that playing, we were tired, and the sun was about to set. He held my hand and pulled me towards a huge rock structure thing on the sand and we sat on it together, my head resting on his shoulder, his arm around me, watching the sunset together.

“It’s beautiful” I breathed. He turned to face me, and used his finger to lift my chin to face his. “You’re more beautiful” He whispered. My heart skipped a beat. I hate how he manages to make me fall in love with him over and over again.

As the sky turned dark, we headed back to the amusement park, as he had promised. It turns out we still had one more ride to go on…

The ferris wheel.

We sat in a cabin together as the ferris wheel brought us higher up into the sky. He sat in my lap, being slightly shorter than me, and we looked at the beautiful night view of the amusement park, with all it’s colourful lights. When we reached the peak of the ferris wheel, still in my lap, he turned around to face me, his long legs straddling my waist.

“Yeollie, I’ve got something for you” He smiled as he brandished a box, which contained beautiful couple rings. He handed one to me, and murmured, “Happy anniversary, yeobo” I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. He knew I loved cheesy stuff like this. As they spilled down my cheeks, I hugged him tightly and muttered, “Thank you. Thank you so much”. Kissing my tears away, he laughed. “So I’m guessing you like it?” I nodded. He put the ring on for me, and then for himself. I embraced him lovingly, thinking about how lucky I was to have someone like him in my life.

-End of flashback-

Bringing myself back to the present, I frantically tried to find the ring, and eventually found it on the dresser. I held it to my chest, and wept. Wept for the memories.

Wept for my lost love.