My love.

Paradise

 

*Dongwoo POV*

I flung myself onto the bed, thoroughly exhausted from the fun day at the beach. I clung onto a pillow, snuggling into it.

“Baby, go clean yourself up.” Howon’s tired voice sounded from the toilet.

I grunted in response, every muscle in my body on fire.

“Babe, come on, you’re all sandy.”

I grunted again, not even opening my eyes.

He sighed. “Fine, I’ll bathe you.”

I smiled to myself as I made myself even more comfortable on the soft hotel bed, hooking my leg around the pillow.

A while later, Howon appeared, his shirt off, and carried me bridal style to the huge hot tub, where he had already set the water and put in the nice smelling things and whatnot.

Slowly, he peeled each layer of clothing off my body until I was bare, and lowered me into the soothing waters. Then, removing his own clothes, he joined me in the tub.

Crawling behind me, he positioned me so that my head would fall comfortable on his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist as I played with the bubbles, more awake now.

I scooped a handful of sweet smelling bubbles and wiped them on Howon’s jawline, making him have Santa’s beard.

I giggled and pinched his cheeks.

He laughed at my childishness and used his finger to wipe bubbles on my nose. I scrunched up my nose and stuck out my tongue at him.

I turned back around and sighed contentedly, resting my head on his broad chest.

He held me tighter to his body and pressed his cheek against my wet mop of hair.

“Had fun today, dear?” He asked me, chuckling.

I nodded happily.

“Yup! My favourite part was when we were building huge sandcastles, and lying by the shoreline, waiting for each wave to wash up on us!!” I gushed.

He smiled and pecked my cheeks.

“What have I ever done to deserve someone like you?” He muttered.

I glanced at him, puzzled. “What do you mean?”

He shook his head, still smiling.

Giving him a weird look, I continued to blow the bubbles all over the place.

After our lovely warm bath, I put on my pokemon pyjamas and slipped under the covers.

“Silly, you can’t sleep with your hair wet.” Howon tapped my nose softly and carried me to the dresser, where he dried my hair for me.

When he was done, he carried me back to the bed. As he lay me down gently, I grabbed his arms and pulled him down with me, hugging him tightly. I inhaled the faint scent of lavender on his neck.

“Thank you.” I whispered.

He returned my hug, his buff arms crushing me.

“For what?”

“For taking care of me, for putting up with my childish ways, for everything.”

He laughed softly.

“Darling, no need to thank me, cause this is what I want to do. You’re my everything. Why would I not?”

I hugged him even tighter, if possible.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you.” I whispered.

He caressed my face. “Me neither. I love you, my baby.”

“I love you too, my knight.”

He kissed my forehead. “You can start saying goodnight to your little friends first, I’ll join you in a while. Let me pack up the room a little first.”

I nodded and crawled slowly towards my bedside table, which was cluttered with essentials, and most importantly, my precious toy collection.

“Goodnight Ultraman. Goodnight Buzz Lightyear. Goodnight Woody. Goodnight Pink Power Ranger. Goodnight Hamtaro…” I kissed them all as I continued with the rest.

When I was done kissing the last one, Howon slipped under the covers next to me.

“Hey precious. You done?” He s his arms around my waist and kissed my cheeks, resting his chin on my shoulder.

“Yup!” I turned off the lights.

Under the bright moonlight filtering in through the blinds of our room, I gazed at the perfect features of my fiancé.

And he gazed right back at me.

He brushed the bangs out of my eyes.

“Goodnight, honey.”

I leaned forward to kiss him gently.

“Goodnight, my love.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEHEH. Look who's making use of my dad's overseas trip??!! *points to self*

I updated as promised! And I noticed that I'm not getting as many comments as before:((

PLEASEPLEASE comment!!

And please vote for which song you want to be used for the sequel to Going Crazy. HERE!

Thank you lots~ I LOVE THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT HAS YADONG FLUFF OHMYDONGWOO;;___;;

xoxo