New.

Paradise

Hello:D

I had written too much Myungsoo POV so I felt guilty and decided to add a Sungyeol POV^^

Thank you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for all the support for this fic<3 I LOVE YOU ALL:3

I cried when I saw the main image cuz Yeol is just too perfect T__T

I feel like slapping myself. The main plot is starting at chapter 23 wth am I thinking -.-

Read, Comment and Subscribe~

*Sungyeol POV*

I lay my head on the table lifelessly and watched my classmates fool around while the teacher hasn’t arrived yet. I sighed. It’s been 10 days. 10 days since I’ve last been in his arms. Too long. I turned my head and looked at the empty table beside me. I miss you so much. My life feels so empty without you… I lay my forehead on the table and started to close my eyes to make up for 10 sleepless nights, but then annoying click-clack of high heeled shoes was heard. I groaned.

The teacher, Ms Kim, walked in swiftly. She rapped her desk furiously, trying to quieten the class down.

“Class! Quiet down. Get back to your seats! Hyunseung, get off Junhyung’s lap. Doojoon, stop pinching Yoseob’s cheeks, they’re gonna fall off soon. Dongwoon, stop tickling Kikwang. Dude’s dying of laughter already. Minho and Taemin, stop making out. Jeongmin, sharing your bubblegum with Hyunseong isn’t very hygienic. Kwangmin, stop trying to strangle Youngmin. Donghyun, stop giving Minwoo that erted look. ORDER, PEOPLE!”

I chuckled. My class was full of couples. Myungsoo and I used to be one of them.

“Sungyeol and- oh… I’m sorry Sungyeol…” She looked at me pitifully. I just smiled weakly in response. She heard, huh. She’s probably too used to scolding Myungsoo for molesting me or something.

I bit my lip hard, trying to fight back the tears that were threatening to spill from my eyes any second. Ms Kim walked up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder. “Hey, I’m sorry for-“ “It’s not your fault. Don’t worry about it.” I cut her off, sniffing. She reluctantly let go of my shoulder and walked back to the front of the class.

She’s an awesome teacher. We’re actually friends out of class, but in class, she can be damn scary if she wants to be. I usually call her by her first name – Hyuna.

She banged the board loudly to get our attention. “Kids, today we have a new student. Come on in, L.”

Almost immediately, all the girls started whispering excitedly. “L? Ooh he sounds so mysterious!” “I hope he’s really good looking!”

I just rolled my eyes. Girls.

Just then, excited squeals erupted from the girls. I looked up and saw a really good looking guy sauntering in, his eyes hard and cold. My heartbeat sped up. Oh my… Wait. I’m only supposed to feel this for Myungsoo. Snap out of it! There’s no way I will like him, because I’m already taken. By Myungsoo, and only Myungsoo.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, L imnida. Please take care of me.” He smirked. All the girls started spasming. Are you freaking serious?

He was talking to the class, but…

Why was he staring straight at me?