Museum.

Paradise

 

*Sungyeol POV*

Time flew by, and it was our fourth day there already.

Today, we were heading to the museum, followed by the rest of the day free at the beach.

“Students!!! STUDENTS!!! HEY!!!!” Ms. Kim yelled in frustration at us ignoring her.

Boredly, we turned our attention to her.

The students from other classes, who were obediently lining up silently behind their teacher, were gaping at us.

I stuck my tongue out at the boys of some weird nerd group called B.A.P. who started whispering and shaking their heads disapprovingly at us.

“Alright, kids. The bus will be arriving in a minute, so please get your stuff ready so we can quickly leave.” She announced, trying hard not to smile.

“I bet you can’t wait to get on that bus.” Someone, I think it was Yoseob, sang playfully.

“W-what?? N-noo!!! Why would I…” She stammered nervously, trying not to blush.

“Something that starts with a J and ends with a OON!!!!” Yoseob giggled, causing us all to catcall and whistle mischievously.

“WHAT?! N-NOO!!!!” She yelled exasperatedly, waving her hands in panic, trying to shut us up.

“Really? Cause on the first night I thought I heard someone going at it…” I teased, enjoying seeing her face turn into different shades of red and eventually purple.

The class erupted into fits of teasing calls and laughter, while the other students and teachers stared at her, horrified.

“OHMYGOD YOU HEARD?! Well anyway I need to tell you guys that we’ll be having a transfer student with us today. Brice, come over here.”

Brice? Isn’t that the guy Sungjong likes? L’s friend? What’s he doing here?

The good looking bad boy stepped into the area we were at, smirking.

“Sup. I’m Brice.”

I could hear satisfied sighs from girls echoing throughout the lobby, followed by excited squeals as he winked at them.

I chuckled and shook my head. Flirt.

Someone nudged my ribs softly, causing me to jump a little. I turned around, prepared to shout at the person who did so, but when I realized it was L, my anger dissolved immediately.

“A little the tease, isn’t he?” He nodded towards Brice and grinned playfully.

I laughed and nodded. But of course.

“Just like you~” I teased.

“What?? No!!” His eyes widened, then squinted in mock anger and astonishment.

“Tsk. Of course!!!” I stuck out my tongue playfully.

“WHY YOU LITTLE-“ He growled, reaching out for me.

I squealed and dashed to Sunggyu, hiding behind his back.

L just pouted, knowing his chances of getting to me were low, and sulked off.

I looked over to Sungjong, who was busy trying to make small talk with Brice, who seemed pretty indifferent.

“Alright, kids. The bus is here. Come on, move those booties.” Ms. Kim called as she ushered us all into the bus, winking not-so-discreetly at Lee Joon.

Sungjong sat with Brice, and they seemed to be getting along pretty well, as they had already started exchanging numbers and taking selcas together.

Woohyun and Sunggyu were having some puke-worthy aegyo competition.

Dongwoo and Hoya were busy making out.

As for L and I? Well… he was spacing out, listening to music, oblivious to my longing stares at him.

This boy is too 4D for his own good…

The car halted to a stop and Ms. Kim announced that we had arrived at the museum. Groaning, we got up reluctantly and prepared ourselves for a boring time there.

L slung his arm around my shoulder, walking into the museum with me. My heartbeat increased.

If only he knows what he does to me…

Not long after we had entered, it was chaos, as expected.

Doojoon and Yoseob were playing soccer with the headgear of some ancient metal armour thing.

Kikwang and Dongwoon were feeding the fishes in the mini-pond some chips.

Minho and Taemin were taking turns to slap a wax figure of some past president.

Jeongmin was sticking his used bubblegum onto the of a historical creature, while Hyunseong was continuously shoving bubblegum into his mouth.

Youngmin and Kwangmin were drawing on a wax figure of a historian.

Minwoo and Donghyun were practicing their passing skills with some priceless ancient vases.

Junhyung and Hyunseung were nowhere to be found.

Infinite, of course, didn’t miss out on any of the fun.

Woohyun was running around and making caveman sounds like a madman, knocking displays and occasionally people down, while Sunggyu ran after him, trying to stop him and clean up after him, but then giving up after a while and joining him too.

Hoya was rolling on the floor, laughing uncontrollably as Dongwoo walked around in a Hungarian suit, and then British armour.

As for L and I, we were splashing each other with the water in the mini-pond, accidentally throwing fishes instead from time to time.

After about half an hour of trying to stop us, and failing, Ms Kim gave up and sat down, fixing her makeup and flirting with Lee Joon, who was seated next to her.

Just like that, half a day passed in the museum, and we were on our way to the beach.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai guys.

I'm really sooooo sorry for not updating for like ONE WHOLE WEEK. I feel so bad.

Don't hate me!!! :(

But I was really busy with school stuff. I have to stay back EVERY DAY for some stupid CCA stuff ugh.

This was just a filler. I'll upload the Beach scenes soon! Myungyeol and SungBrice:DDDD

Byebye!!!