Return.

Paradise

YO!

I'm baaaaaack~

Keke I had fun writing this chapter. Dongwoo is seriously damn cute hahaha. Just imagine Myungsoo singing 2pm's "I'll Be Back" hahaha^^

Alot of you guys were confused as to how Myungsoo looks like now, well just imagine that before this he looked like.... some random Korean dude. And now he look's like Infinite's Myungsoo. so yeah. Hope that clears it up:D

Read, Comment and Subscribe~

*Myungsoo POV*

I opened my eyes. Snowflakes gently fell around me. I stood up from the alley that I had woken up in, drawing my coat closer to me.

Where can I go?

Ah! Yadong’s house! Aish… they’d better be home.

I strolled down the bustling city, my hands buried deep in my pockets, escaping the cold. I stared at all the happy couples that were walking down the same street, enjoying each other’s company. When will we be able to do that again? I’ve only been a spirit for a week, and I already miss being a human. And I start to realize how precious each moment is, how precious each sense, each breath is.

After a while, I had finally reached Yadong’s house. Checking that it was the correct house, I pressed the doorbell and waited on the front steps of their house.

“Coming!” I heard a muffled voice call from inside the house, followed by the shuffling of feet. Ah… it’s probably Dongwoo. That noob is probably the only 22 year old guy I know who wears bunny slippers at home. Yes, pink and fluffy bunny slippers.

The door burst open and Dongwoo’s head peeked out. And as expected, he was wearing his bunny slippers.

“Yes? Can I help you?” He stared at me with wide, innocent eyes. Ha! Most people would think he was oh-so-pure and innocent, well if only they knew what goes on at night in this house…

I gaped at him. Did he not recognize his own best friend? And then I remembered. I’m in another body now,

“Erm… Dongwoo. I’m Myungsoo.”

A flicker of hope crossed his eyes, but it died quickly.

“No way, dude. He’s dead. And besides, you’re too handsome to be Myungsoo.”

“Yah! Was that an insult, Jang Dongwoo?”

“Look dude, I don’t know who you are, or how you know me, but there’s no way you can be Myungsoo.”

Just as he was about to close the door, I stuck out my foot to block it,

Ouch.

“Please hear me out. Remember the proposition I told you about? Yeah one of the offers was to come back, but in a different body.”

He opened the door a little wider, but there was still doubt in his eyes.

“You still don’t believe me? Well ask me anything that will prove myself.” I told him confidently. Please don’t let me screw this up…

He leaned against the doorframe, thinking of things to ask me.

“When and how did we first meet?”

“When I was nine and was running in the playground I accidentally banged into you, causing you to drop your strawberry ice-cream and you started wailing and whining so I had to buy you a new one even though I was younger.”

His eyes widened.

“What is my favourite drink?”

“Your saliva.”

He gasped. “How did you know?!”

I shrugged. “Dude, I’m Kim Myungsoo. I’m a fricking genius dude.”

He scoffed. I smiled. Just like old times…

“What boxers am I wearing right now?”

I rolled my eyes. This is too easy.

“That ridiculous pink pig boxers which should have been thrown away about 6 years ago?”

He gasped and covered his ahem, lower region, with both his hands. “Do you have x-ray vision or something?” He narrowed his eyes at me. I swear, this guy watches too many movies.

I facepalmed. “Dude. You wear those undies EVERY FREAKING DAY. Pabo.”

He blushed. What an idiot.

"Totally Myungsoo. Insulting your hyung." Then his eyes brightened.

“OMONA MYUNGSOO YOU’RE BACK!!!” He squealed, tackling me to the floor. Damn, that boy’s heavy.

I chuckled and patted his back. “Yeah, I am bro. I am.”

He dragged me into the house and forced me to tell him everything. So I did. It was only after I had finished talking that I realized the house was quiet. Too quiet.

“Yah where’s Howon?”

“He went out with Sunggyu and Woohyun. I didn’t feel like leaving this comfy warm house so I stayed behind.” He gave me a goofy smile.  I smacked his head at his childishness. Some things just will never change.

Then, we started discussing stuff. Like my new personality. I’m kinda supposed to change my character so that it won’t be obvious that I’m Myungsoo. I was still thinking hard when he interrupted my thoughts.

“Hey why don’t you act like a cold city boy, really mysterious and all. Kinda like the main character of the shpw I’m watching now. His name is L.”

I raised an eyebrow and looked at the disc cover. Death Note. Hmm…

In the end, we decided to watch it from the beginning so that I can get a feel of how to get into character .

After we watched the show, I was totally in love with L. Not the way I love Yeol, of course, but I really admired him. He’s a really kind guy who’s weird and cold to most people but once you know him, he’s a nice guy. Maybe I can be like that…

“Yah. But my name can’t be Myungsoo anymore. That would be so damn suspicious.”

“Easy. Your name shall be L!” I gave him a look. L is a weird name, but I guess it fits…

Just then, the door burst open.