My Crazy Jealous Girlfriend

A Daydreamer's Tales (Taengsic one-shot collection)

The girl laid on the table with her head in her hands, “So...she broke up with you again?” The pathetic looking girl lifted her head to look at her friend while her eyes were puffy from the crying, “Ah...I take that as a yes. She will come back. She always comes back.”

“I don’t know what I did this time...” the girl sniffled.

The friend laughed, “Do you ever know? I mean I hate to break it to you Tae but your girlfriend is a bit crazy. I would say that it is healthier for you to date someone else but seeing you a mess like this....makes me also think you should stick with her.”

Taeyeon smiled a bit, “Sunny are you trying to make me feel better or tell me I am pathetic?”

“Both?”

Taeyeon went to weakly hit Sunny but that turned out to be a big fail only causing Taeyeon to look stupid while the laughing Sunny got hushed by the librarian, “I don’t even know how I can call you a friend.”

“Because I am one of the only friends your crazy girlfriend lets you be around? Oh...speaking of which, I am going to split! See you Tae!”

Taeyeon was going to say something but she was about to undergo cardiac arrest as the beautiful blond bombshell approached her table making her go speechless, “Was that Sunny?” The older girl could only nod her head in response as she thought one wrong word would make her (ex)girlfriend go ballistic on her again. I mean the blond was already mad about something since she broke up with her last night. The blond then went closer so she could lean forward and trace Taeyeon’s defined jaw, “Anything you want to tell me?”

Taeyeon gulped as she tried to read her (ex)girlfriend’s signals, “Sorry?”

The blond leaned dangerously close to Taeyeon’s lips, “Sorry for what?”

Eyes went to those luscious lips that she wanted to kiss madly, “For....last night?”

Still inching closer, “Are you really sorry or just saying that Tae?”

“Really sorry.”

Taeyeon was ready to lean forward and capture those lips but the blond backed away, “Prove it.”

“What?” Taeyeon whined.

Taking her hand and caressing Taeyeon’s face before walking away, “Catch you later Tae.”

With the air coming back into her lungs, Taeyeon slammed her head back on the table in frustration, “Stupid ex-girlfriend and her confusing yet y tactics.”

“Did she leave?”

Taeyeon looked up to see Sunny back at the table, “What did she want? Things were looking as if it was going to get hot in here.”

“She said I have to prove I am sorry for whatever I did to make her angry last night.”

“Doesn’t that mean ‘buy me shoes’ or ‘buy an expensive bag’?”

Taeyeon looked up at her friend if she was a genius, “You’re right, that usually works doesn’t it?”

Sunny stood up from the table, “If I were you, I would just give her something to actually be jealous over but I am guessing you are going to the mall after school so I will catch you around?”

“Ah yea, I will see you around.” Taeyeon stayed at the table thinking of what Sunny said, “I think Sunny wants me to die...”

------------------------

The next day at school, Taeyeon was hiding around the corner of her ex-girlfriend’s locker waiting for the girl to open it and see the little surprise she had for her. Spotting the blond, Taeyeon’s blood rushed in excitement as the girl neared her locker with her two best friends Tiffany and Hyoyeon. The blond opened up the locker and squealed in excitement seeing the new limited edition purse, “Omo Jessica! Who gave that to you?”

The blond smiled, “Who do you think?”

Hyoyeon took the note, “Aww your girlfriend is so sweet...wait she is your girlfriend right? If not, I am willing to steal her away if she keeps doing things like this.”

Jessica snatched the note away from her friend, “Of course we are together.”

Taeyeon was ecstatic to hear those magic words so she went to the locker which caught the attention of the blond and her two friends. Right on cue, the blond came running up to Taeyeon and whipped her arms around her neck, “Do you like it?”

Jessica smiled brightly, “You are the best babe.”

Taeyeon smiled as Jessica went to kiss her passionately, “Does that mean I am forgiven?”

“Just shut up and kiss me,” Jessica went to capture those lips she missed for the day they were apart. It was quite a show for high school students to be in such a loving liplock but the blond could care less about rules and regulations and Taeyeon was too lost in the lust she had for her girlfriend to care.

“Ahem...Jess we have class...” Tiffany decided to interrupt.

Jessica still had her arms around Taeyeon’s neck as she looked over to her friends, “You are such a buzz kill Fany...”

Taeyeon laughed before she went to peck her girlfriend’s lips, “It is okay. I will wait for you outside your classroom okay?”

Jessica looked into Taeyeon’s beautiful brown eyes, “Okay...” Finally the couple separated themselves and went their own ways for class.

Taeyeon let out a sigh of relief once she made it into class, “How much did forgiveness cost this time?”

Noticing Sunny was looking at her, “Not much...close to $500...”

“Taeyeon does she really love you?”

“Yes?”

“Why is she out to break your bank account then?”

“Because I did wrong?”

Sunny sighed, “Why can’t you just date a normal girl that doesn’t ask for material possessions when she gets angry at you?”

“Sunny go find someone to love and you will understand.”

“I don’t think she loves you Tae...”

Taeyeon raised her eyebrow at Sunny, “That is because you are not together with her like me. I mean the way she kisses and every time we get intimate, she gets wet...”

“Lalalalalalalalala I don’t want to hear!” Sunny covered her ears for the fear of picturing her friend and girlfriend doing something intimate together.

Taeyeon just laughed as she knew that would make her shut up. Of course she had doubts about her relationship but for the most part, Jessica did make her happy and they have been together (on and off) for 3 years. The constant and unpredictable break-ups were one factor that made Taeyeon doubt things but there was a stability in the fact that Jessica would always come back...maybe like the girl never wanted the break up in the first place and was only angry which makes her say things she doesn’t really mean.

“Ms. Kim are you listening or just daydreaming during my class?”

Taeyeon returned her attention to the teacher, “Oh Ms. Song sorry...what is the question again?”

“You best pay attention in class Ms. Kim...” Taeyeon just rolled her eyes as the teacher gave a small lecture before resuming the class lesson.

 

 

When the class ended, Taeyeon went over to Jessica’s classroom where the blond was exiting, “Taengoo!” The blond said as she went over to link her arm with Taeyeon’s and giving her a peck on the cheek, “How was class?”

“I got reprimanded by the teacher for thinking about you.”

Jessica laughed at her girlfriend before leaning in and whispering in her ear, “You are driving me home right?”

Taeyeon was overly happy that her clingy girlfriend was back to her side, “Of course babe.”

The blond giggled before holding Taeyeon’s arm tighter, “Good! I just need to go to my locker and we can leave. Meet you in the lot Taengoo!” Jessica went to give Taeyeon a kiss before letting go and finding her friends as they all head towards their lockers.

“You should talk to her.”

Taeyeon jumped when she heard her friend, “Gosh Sunny are you some kind of ninja? What are you doing over here?”

“To walk with you to our lockers of course.” Sunny said innocently.

“You are meddling again...”

“I have to with a friend who is an idiot in love.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes as they made their way to the lockers, “I am telling you it is fine between me and Jessica. Sure we break up sometimes but she and I never see other people during our breaks because they never last more than a few days.”

“How do you know?”

Taeyeon shut her locker rather loudly, “I just do. Now shoo. I have to take Jessica home.”

Sunny stuck out her tongue, “Discarding your friend already I see.”

 

Taeyeon made her way to the car lot of the school to find her car which wasn’t that difficult with a beautiful blond girl leaning against her Porsche, “Hey there beautiful.”

Jessica smiled before flinging her arms around Taeyeon’s neck and kissing the girl, “You made me wait babe.”

Taeyeon let her hand caress Jessica’s back while pouting slightly, “Sunny caught me while I was going to my locker. I didn’t mean to.”

Jessica giggled at her cute girlfriend, “I was just joking. How about we go to my place?”

Taeyeon smiled as she released the girl so the blond could go into the passenger side of the car and she could enter the driver’s side. Like usual, Taeyeon held out her hand open so Jessica could lace her fingers in between before driving off, “Did Tiffany have anything good to say?”

“Always curious about the gossip in school?”

“Well...I don’t get any gossip without you around...” Taeyeon said hoping that she didn’t bring up a touchy subject of them being apart recently.

Jessica didn’t seem to notice Taeyeon’s comment and continued to dish about the school news. It was mostly about who was dating who and what parties were coming up since Taeyeon was expected to show with Jessica, “So tomorrow night you have to pick me up 8pm sharp. Got it?”

Taeyeon turned her head slightly so she could smile at Jessica, “Of course babe. I won’t be a minute late.”

Jessica squeezed her girlfriend’s hand, “So you want to come up?”

Taeyeon looked at the driveway of Jessica’s house and saw no cars meaning the parents were out, “Why are they gone?”

Jessica already exited the car so Taeyeon followed, “You know my mother has her activities and father might be out golfing or something like that.”

Taeyeon nodded knowing that her parents were the same as both Jessica and her family were very well off. Not like Taeyeon or Jessica really minded that their parents were gone because they had their friends and well...they did have each other to fill in the time. Jessica went to open the door and immediately pulled Taeyeon upstairs to her bedroom. Taeyeon already knew why Jessica wanted her to come in...it was always for makeup .

Jessica liked to take the lead so she initiated the heated kiss as Taeyeon was pushed against the closed door, but the hardness of the door wasn’t comfortable so Taeyeon went to take the lead so she could push Jessica onto the bed. “So aggressive babe?”

Jessica smiled as she ed her own clothing, “It is because I know there is something under here I know my baby wants to see.”

Taeyeon groaned when she could see Jessica’s lace bra and toned stomach, “God you are so y...”

Jessica saw her lover eyeing out her assets so she pulled Taeyeon down so they could continue their activities. With their mouths busy consuming one another, Taeyeon let her hands roam Jessica’s flat stomach before feeling the softness of her s causing Jessica to moan. “I miss your hands...”

Taeyeon grinned as she heard her girlfriend liking her actions. The kiss deepened and the groping became more fierce until they heard voices in the house, “Crap...” Taeyeon groaned as Jessica stopped kissing her, “I think my parents are home.” Taeyeon just collapsed onto Jessica while Jessica started rebuttoning her shirt, “I think you should go soon.”

Taeyeon turned her head to the side so she could look at Jessica, “Or we could both leave and finish this up in the car?”

Jessica laughed at her girlfriend who is still laying on her, “Or we can wait till we go to Tiff’s party tomorrow? She always lets us have a room.”

Taeyeon pushed herself up to hover over her lover, “The car is always an option too.”

Jessica just continued to smile as she pushed her girlfriend off her, “I don’t like the car.”

Taeyeon laughed as she rolled around on the bed, “Yet we always go there to have fun like once a week.”

Jessica stood up and looked over at her lover, “Don’t exaggerate.”

Taeyeon finally got up so she could give her girlfriend a side hug and kiss her on the cheek, “So I will see you tomorrow since you don’t want to spend time with me today?”

“I will message you later.”

Taeyeon groaned as she saw a clear rejection for continuing their activities, “Okay. School and then party?”

Jessica turned so she could put her arms around Taeyeon’s neck, “Yes. So be a good girl so we can enjoy the party.”

Taeyeon took the action of kissing her girlfriend, “Alright.”

----------------------

It was the night of the party and Jessica was dragged away by her friends almost the second Taeyeon and Jessica arrived, “So everything is fine with you two?”

Taeyeon was preparing to make a drink for herself and Jessica, “Yep. Things are all good. I told you before that we don’t have problems for more than a day.”

“Well you should be careful tonight. Jessica has hawk eyes to anyone you talk to remember?”

Taeyeon giggled, “How can I forget? That girl had to leave our school the one year after Jessica saw her giving me a drink. Then she of course broke up with me saying that I should stop luring girls with my charm. What charm? I don’t do anything but accompany Jessica places?”

Sunny was laughing as she took the drink Taeyeon finished making, “Like I said, be careful. I am going to find Hyo on the dance floor.”

Taeyeon looked down at the drink that went missing but she shrugged it off and made a new one. The music was blasting and the house was now fully packed with people as Taeyeon weaved her way through with two drinks in hand, “Gosh...where is that girl?” Thinking this house was too big, Taeyeon went to ask some people if they saw her girlfriend, “Have you seen Jessica Jung?”

The girl and boy looked over to Taeyeon and pointed in a direction, “We saw her go to the balcony with Tiffany.”

Taeyeon thanked the helpful people and went to where they said Jessica was. A smile went on her face as she spotted Jessica with a crowd of girls and of course Tiffany, “Hey babe I got your drink.”

Jessica smiled as she pulled her girlfriend near her, “Thanks.”

Taeyeon tried getting into the conversation for a while but she didn’t like the girly topics as much as her girlfriend. She didn’t even notice that she finished her drink so fast that it gave her the urge to pee. Jessica was still in her arms while laughing along to whatever the girls were talking about so Taeyeon gave Jessica a peck on the forehead, “Babe I will be back.”

Jessica glared at Taeyeon, “Where are you going?”

Taeyeon tried calming the girl down with a smile, “Bathroom and drink. Do you want another too?”

Jessica looked down to Taeyeon’s empty cup before looking at hers, “Get me something too and be back soon okay?”

Taeyeon nodded before giving Jessica a peck on the lips, “I will be fast.”

Jessica released herself from Taeyeon so the girl could go relieve herself. Taeyeon sighed as she saw a line for the two bathrooms, “so much for being fast...” Taeyeon grumbled. All Taeyeon could do was wait until each individual did their business so she could finally go. She was going to make her way back to Jessica but remembered that she and Jessica needed another drink so she did a quick u-turn back to the kitchen.

Taeyeon looked around and saw now most of the students were drunk and making out with random people but she just shrugged it off and continued to mix the rum with the coke. Finally having two drinks in hand, Taeyeon made her way back to the balcony but this time the girls were gone including Jessica. With a heavy sigh, Taeyeon turned around and went near the music thinking Jessica and the girls went to find Hyoyeon and Sunny to dance.

It didn’t take long for Taeyeon to spot the dancing queen surrounded by guys dancing her heart out but she didn’t see the other girls near so Taeyeon continued to scan the dance floor, “Ok...I see Tiffany...Sunny...where is she?” Deciding that she was on the short end and couldn’t see over most of the guys, Taeyeon went to stand on the nearby couch to eye out the room better. That was when Taeyeon finally spotted Jessica...with a guy...rage boiled and Taeyeon quickly hopped off the couch to make her way over to the girl and male threat.

“What the Jessica?!” Taeyeon said standing before the two people.

Jessica pushed the man off her looking worried at the angry girlfriend, “Taeyeon...he wasn’t...”

Taeyeon had it and splashed the drinks on the male while taking Jessica’s arm and dragging her away. Jessica didn’t protest at her girlfriend who was mad as hell but let her get dragged upstairs and into an empty bedroom. Taeyeon threw Jessica in and locked the door, “Explain.”

Jessica gulped at the sharpness in Taeyeon’s voice, “Tae...I would never...he was drunk that is all.”

Taeyeon walked towards Jessica and Jessica walked backwards until she was trapped between Taeyeon and the bed, “I don’t want him or anyone else touching what is mine.”

Jessica could see rage and lust in Taeyeon’s eyes as she let Taeyeon hover on top of her, “Neither do I...”

Taeyeon gave a sly grin and leaned down to whisper in Jessica’s ear, “Don’t make me get jealous like that ever again.”

Jessica went to hold Taeyeon, “But I like my jealous girlfriend.”

Taeyeon hummed as she started kissing Jessica’s neck, “Only for you.” With a combination of fury and lust, Taeyeon and Jessica made sure to claim what was theirs.

 

 

~END~