Byuntae

A Daydreamer's Tales (Taengsic one-shot collection)

I was born a byuntae...I can’t help it. I realized it since I was teen that erted things would always come to mind with trips to the public bathhouses. s...butts...anything with a ‘b’ I guess would make my mind swarm with naughty ideas. At first I thought it was my teenage hormones just kicking into overdrive but these thoughts and urges just kept intensifying. Seeing that I couldn’t get my mind away from the thoughts of how soft and voluptuous the female body could be, I just chose to accept my byuntaeness. I even had the perfect job to satisfy my dirty urges...

“Okay girls hold your pose,” the photographer clicked the shutter several times before looking at the photos, “Tiffany move your hand to the right...more...ok like that.” After several more minutes of adjusting facial expressions the photographer yelled out, “Alright change clothes!”

Tiffany took her hand off my shoulder and sighed, “I feel like my face is going to go numb from eye smiling too much.”

I laughed at the remark, “Yea right. Smiling and being happy comes naturally to you.”

Seohyun came behind me and wrapped her arms around my shoulder, “Getting up at 4am is getting too much.”

I shook the girl off since I was probably more drained than her with the recording I finished at 2am, “how many more hours of this?”

The stylist came in to help Tiffany out of her dress, “We have to finish in 5. I have a radio appearance.”

Taking off my sandals I sighed, “Even if you leave, that doesn’t mean me and Seo would too.”

Seohyun finally ed her blouse causing my eyes to shift towards her s that were only covered slightly with that pushup, “Taeyeon’s right. I have an 8pm schedule so I could still be here for another 8 hours until I have makeup.” God our youngest really has blossomed into a women these days with her s fully matured.

Tiffany slipped out of bra to put on another causing me nearly to drool and misbutton my shirt. Being of American decent, I think her s were one of the largest in our group. They seemed so plump and rip to be raw, “That . I hope we all get out within 3...I think I am getting chaffed from changing my bra so much.” Of course I should examine the area where Tiffany said she was forming a rash, but my eyes happened to wander lower to her that was clearly not covered by the black thong. Nice and nice s...perfect.

“Taeyeon are you checking out Tiffany’s again?”

I gasped as I finished changing, “No...”

Tiffany laughed as she finished putting on the jacket to accompany her dress, “Don’t lie TaeTae...I know you want my .”

“My is just fine! Yours is too big for me.”

Tiffany continued to laugh and gave me a light spank on the rear, “Come on sloth-Tae...we need to finish this asap.”

Seohyun was about to follow, but realized my buttons were off, “So clumsy...” quickly fixing my blouse, I was able to see the wonderful cleavage Seohyun had with her navy v-cut top. I nearly my lips but I didn’t want to mess up the makeup...but they looked delicious.

With a few more clicks of the camera we were ordered to change clothes once again. Many would think that this changing in and out of clothes must be tiring, which it can be, but with my little hobby of checking out my group members, I found this task less daunting. In fact, modeling and stage shows became my favorite part of the job. I mean who wouldn’t want to gawk at the beautiful Girl’s Generation in their thongs and sometimes nonexistent bras? It is like heaven.

 

Two more hours of shooting I was finally able to throw my arms up in celebration. Another modeling job finished and I could return to my wonderful home, “Really you have no schedule the rest of the day?”

I turned to Seohyun as the three of us entered the company van, “With the trainees having exams and my producer in America this week, I actually have two days off!”

I could see both Seohyun and Tiffany pouting at my nice long break. Tiffany was busy doing fashion events and Seohyun was doing another musical so they were doing continuous packed schedules. Since the photoshoot location was close to mine and Tiffany’s apartment, the manager dropped us off at our home before Seohyun, “See you baby!” Tiffany yelled out of the car before I trailed behind for our home.

Tiffany was ahead of me so she unlocked the door and was swarmed by our doggies before they came after me. With all the barking and , they must have missed us a lot so we gave them some extra attention before lounging on our sofa in exhaustion, “Is it just me or are these photo shoots getting longer?”

I went to flip on the TV which automatically went to the station that streamed music show performances 24/7, “Remember when we went to our first photoshoot? We were all excited and never wanted it to end.”

Tiffany laughed, “It’s because we didn’t know better at that time.”

I started laughing along with Tiffany, “everything was fun at first...sometimes I want to go back to those days. Although we were busier during our debut days, I feel like those were still the best. Don’t you feel like we kind of flat-lined? We went so high up that there is no more sky?”

Tiffany nudged me in the shoulder, “Go away emo-Taeng...I can’t have you rubbing off on me before a radio.”

I sighed when I remembered those days...a phase of self-discovery as a group and individually.

“Come on girls don’t lag behind after this music show we have an interview!” Our manager barked out orders while we waited our turn to go on stage.

“Does he know that we have no control over when this show ends?” Sooyoung whispered to Sunny who scoffed at the comment.

Looking around I spotted several members playing the hand-slapping game while Hyoyeon and Yoona bet on the winner between Yuri and Jessica. Of course Yuri won causing Jessica to yelp out in a dolphin scream. Our dressing room was always full of laughter and games it seemed. Maybe it was because we were still excited about debuting. I mean we finally finished all the hard work up to this moment and get to show our talents to our fans! Yes we have fans and we are only a few weeks into our debut! There were so many reasons to be happy right now.

“Girl’s Generation up in 15.” I lifted my feet off the table to stand with the rest of the girls since the winner of today’s music show was going to be announced. Although we were not expecting a win, all the groups should go on and bid the show a farewell. Since I was on the shorter side, I didn’t expect the camera to catch me behind our seniors so I didn’t bother with another check of my makeup in the mirror.

Filing out like kids going on a fieldtrip, we went up on the stage and congratulated the winner this week. It couldn’t have been more than 5 seconds later our manager rushed us back to our room and said we had 5 minutes to change out of our stage outfits. Due to our limited time, everyone stripped at the same time.

Secretly I would gaze around the room examining our members. Sooyoung the least gifted in the areas whereas Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica had the best s of the group so my eyes would naturally go towards their twin goodies. Sometimes I would catch myself drooling but I was quick to wipe it away before anyone noticed...

*click*

I jolted up and pulled my pants up with a sudden shutter click. A camera? No way a paparazzi got in here right? Looking around, I only saw Jessica looking creepily on her phone but other than that...wait Jessica? I was about to go up to Jessica and ask about the camera click, but our manager was already banging on our door for us to come out.

“Come on shortie! We have another place to be.” Sooyoung said as she guided me towards the door. Unfortunately because of Sooyoung, I was placed in the front seats while Jessica was in the back with some of the other girls. I cursed because I needed to know about the picture.  However the whole day, luck was not on my side. I sat farthest from Jessica during the interview, and then after Jessica was taken away for an individual activity. I assumed she arrived back in the early morning because I tried staying awake that night to catch her, but she never showed before I went to sleep.

Yet it is a new day and we are once again in our dressing room for a different music show.

Once again I was changing my pants when the mysterious click happened again. Not even caring my pants were around my ankles, I quickly turned around to catch Jessica giggling, “Yah! Sica! What are you doing with your phone?”

Jessica nearly was on the floor laughing so I quickly pulled up my jeans and snatched her phone away, “Tae! Give it back!”

“NO!” I yelled a bit loud as I looked at a perfect picture of my , “Sica what is this?”

Jessica finally managed to get her phone back from me, “W-well I can’t help it...your is so cute.”

My jaw was nearly on the floor with her bold confession, “So you really took a picture of my !”

Jessica quickly went up to shut my mouth, “Not just yours...”

Pulling her hand away from my mouth, “The other girls too?”

“Well yea...I mean who wouldn’t?”

Wow...Jessica really has no shame although I must say...I was doing the same thing without the picture taking, “Y-you can’t just do that...”

Jessica hushed me, “Well it isn’t a problem if no one finds out Taeng...also don’t act so innocent. I see you checking out my s like all the time.”

I gulp as I got caught, “...well I don’t take pictures!”

Jessica waved her phone in front of my face, “I am sure you want to see them though.”

I looked at the phone in curiosity, “Umm...”

“Come on Tae...if you keep this a secret, I will share with you.”

Damn this girl...she drives a hard bargain.

 

I started laughing at the memory of Jessica and mine’s start of a strange relationship.

“Why are you laughing?”

Tiffany was staring at me, “Umm nothing. Just about some silly variety show we did before.”

Tiffany must have bought it cause she continued to watch some American drama on her computer.

*beep*beep*

I looked down at my phone signaling a new message. Opening my phone I could suppress my huge smile while I looked at the photo and message sent to me.

JessiCat

Thanks for the gift babe...hope you like the teaser for later

 

Having two byuntaes in Girl’s Generation sure is fun...

 

 

 

~END~

 

 

 


Author's Note

All my stories are so serious...hope you like a little fun one-shot to brighten your day!!