Only One Night (M)

A Daydreamer's Tales (Taengsic one-shot collection)

Thunder cracked as the lights flickered on an off, “Oh I should light some candles.” The brunette rummaged through her drawers to find a few candles and a match. With the lights flickering, she was sure that they were going to go out soon so she lit up all her candles in the house just in case. 

Finishing with her candle lighting, the brunette landed into her favorite chair in front of the TV, ‘Stay indoors. This thunderstorm will only get more severe as the night progresses...’ Sighing the woman changed the channel since she knew this storm was going to hit. Finding a comedy, the woman sat enjoying her show and ignoring the storm brewing outside. 

After a few minutes, the brunette noticed she was out of tea and was about to get up but a strange knock on the door stopped her from going to the kitchen, “there is no way anyone would be...” The knock was louder this time so the woman headed to the door and peaked through to see a woman very familiar to her, “why would she be here?”

Unlatching her door, the brunette opened it to see a blonde drenched from the rain, “So you do still live here.”

Another heavy sigh escaped , “where else would I go?”

“I don’t know...people move...”

Shaking her head from the obvious, the woman moved to the side, “why don’t you come in and dry off.”

Giving the woman a grateful smile, the blonde entered the home, “I—I am sorry for barging in but the storm got so bad that I couldn’t see well...strangely, I found my way to your house no problem.”

Passing the wet woman the towel, the brunette leaned against the wall, “It used to be yours at one time too, I would expect you know how to make it home.”

Wrapping the towel around herself the blonde inhaled the intoxicating smell of the woman she once loved, “still smells like home...”

“What?”

“Oh nothing.”

Eyeing up the beautiful woman, the brunette changed the topic, “Umm did you want some tea? I think I still have jasmine...your favorite.”

“That would be nice.”

“Great, why don’t you make yourself comfortable and I will get it to you asap.”

Snickering the blonde left the other woman to do her hosting, “I can’t believe she still likes this show.” Settling into the soft blankets, the blonde continued to watch the comedy that was on TV.

“I thought you hated this show. You can change it if you want.”

Taking the tea, she relished in the warmth of the glass, “Thank you. No I don’t really hate this show anymore. Maybe you made me like it.”

“I doubt that. My TV taste and yours are polar opposites.”

“Things could change in 3 years.”

The smile on the brunette’s face faded as the thought of 3 years passing since they last spoke, “I guess a lot could change.”

Hearing the other woman’s voice go softer, the blonde couldn’t help but worry, “Taeng...”

Ears perked with the sound of her nickname, “So umm how long are you crashing my pad Jessica?”

Jessica winced at the use of her full name, “Just one night...you know until the storm clears...or did you want me out sooner?”

Taeyeon bit the inside of her lip as she thought, “I wouldn’t kick you out. Just stay. I have the guest bedroom made up if you are tired.”

Jessica looked over at the clock to see the time, “It is only 8pm. Lots of time before bed.”

Taeyeon saw that Jessica only brought her purse. It was strange because Jessica hardly ever parted from her laptop. One of the reasons they broke up was because that electronic device was on Jessica’s lap more than Taeyeon. 3 years ago, Jessica was just too busy to make any relationship work out. With a laptop not in sight, Taeyeon wondered once again, what changed in those 3 years?

“Taeyeon are you ok?”

Looking up at Jessica, Taeyeon shook her head, “Oh I am fine.”

Jessica didn’t quite believe Taeyeon but she chose to ignore the woman’s strange behavior, “So umm should we have some light conversation or should I shut my mouth?”

Bringing her full attention to her guest, Taeyeon crossed her legs, “Conversation sounds nice. A—are you going to start?”

Truthfully, Taeyeon was more curious about Jessica’s life since they split.

“Do you still paint?”

Hanging her head low, Taeyeon her lips as she thought, “Not so much.”

“Oh? Why not? You were amazing.”

“I lost my muse so...yea it isn’t as enjoyable.”

A pang of guilt coursed Jessica’s body, “Oh umm well you should find a way to paint again. Having a talent like that and not using it sounds like a waste.”

“It doesn’t matter. Life will always keep throwing lemons I guess. I have the ability to make lemonade but I see no reason why anymore.”

Jessica observed the reclusive Taeyeon. It certainly was a drastic change from the playful Taeyeon she once knew. No doubt she was the cause of such a sad looking Taeyeon, “Tae...about what happened...”

“Jessica stop.” Taeyeon looked Jessica straight in the eyes, “can we just say we drifted apart and end it at that? Hum?”

“You know it wasn’t that I didn’t love you...I still do...” Jessica bit her lips as Taeyeon turned away, “I am umm stationed here permanently now.”

Taeyeon kept her attention looking out the window as the rain continued to pour, “that’s good. You don’t eat or sleep when you travel too much.”

“Tae I miss you.”

Taeyeon sighed, “So it isn’t a coincidence that you are here?”

Jessica let out a laugh, “My car is actually broken, but is that such a bad thing now?” Sliding over towards Taeyeon, Jessica let her arms skate down Taeyeon’s forearm, “Is it?”

Taeyeon’s body betrayed her as her skin filled with goosebumps with every touch Jessica made, “I-I...” Just then thunder cracked and the lights went out. Jessica screamed and reached out for Taeyeon, “Shh it is fine, I have a light.” Reaching around Taeyeon found her flashlight and turned it on, “see everything is ok.”

Getting up Taeyeon went around her house lighting all the candles whilst Jessica watched.

Even with the thunder and lightning illuminating the windows, inside the candles made the room light up in a very different way, “all done. I know you get scared in the dark.”

Jessica gave Taeyeon a reassuring smile, “Thanks.”

Taking a seat next to Jessica again, Taeyeon didn’t know what to do with her hands as the room turned into an awkward silence once again. Meanwhile, Jessica stole glances at Taeyeon time and again wondering if she should scoot a bit closer.

“Isn’t it scary being alone in this house?” Jessica turned to be closer to Taeyeon.

“Ah—umm no…” Taeyeon could feel the air in the house turn thicker.

Sliding closer, Jessica’s thigh touched Taeyeons’, “I would be scared being here all by myself. Especially in the storm like this.”

“Oh…I guess it is good we have each other?”

Being bolder, Jessica leaned in so her body was pressed onto Taeyeon’s side, “I really miss you Tae.”

Finally turning her attention to Jessica, eyes locked onto her lips. Taeyeon tried her best to avoid the vixon but Jessica was pulling the same tricks on her that would reel her in effortlessly. Sensual talk, feathery touches, all that would make the inevitable happen. It was like Jessica didn't even have to ask permission to make Taeyeon lean forward and crash their lips together. Magnatized to one anotehr, the woman to grasp desperatly on to clothing in forceful lip-lock.It wasn't long before ragged moans were hushed by the raging thunder.

Naturally, Jessica took the lead as she went to straddle Taeyeon’s lap making the later push into the couch. Locking Taeyeon into place, Jessica held onto the velvety brunette hair as she continued to lay claim in Taeyeon’s mouth. Passion and want fueled the desperate grabs of skin and clothing; wondering who would be brave enough to take their shirt off first. 

It wasn’t Taeyeon.

Jessica’s hands followed a distinct path from Taeyeon’s hair, to her cheeks and down her neck until her fingers went under the hem of the baby blue shirt. Once, her fingers were in place, she started to peel off clothing one by one until Taeyeon followed suit. 

Jessica bit into Taeyeon’s neck causing the later to moan, “Jess…Jess wait…”

Jessica released her incisors from her skin, “Tae…”

Pushing Jessica away, “we really shouldn’t.” Millions of thoughts crossed Taeyeon's mind of how wrong this was. There was a reason they broke up right? 

Caressing Taeyeon’s face, “Tae stop thinking,” planting butterfly kisses down Taeyeon’s neck she mumbled, “stop thinking for one night.”

Taeyeon sighed as Jessica pressed harder into her skin leaving visible red marks down to her chest. Both knew this was wrong and that this night should have never come, but the want and lust for the other’s caress was too powerful. Jessica had won and no past misdeeds would stop them from this clouded sin.

Snapping open the front latch on Taeyeon’s bra, Jessica smiled that the woman beneath her finally gave into her wants and Jessica needed this just as much as her. 

3 years ago Jessica let go of the one good thing in her life because she thought her career was what mattered. Taeyeon didn’t like being under prioritized and had enough. Leaving Jessica was the best option at the time but these lips laying claim over her chest made her think otherwise. No other woman could arouse her this much with so little .

Time away from each other may have the wounds of a broken heart, but did little do douse the want the women had for each other. Till now, neither would admit that they still loved one another. Maybe that is how Jessica found her way back to this very door step and back on to this couch in a very familiar position. 

Releasing the brunette’s , Jessica continued her journey down. The soft belly twitched from the tantalizing lips   and nibbling the sensitive flesh. 

Taeyeon could feel the other woman’s nails dig under her shorts and before slowly pulling them off, leaving her bare.  It wasn’t the cold air that left her a withering mess but the warm air of Jessica’s breath ready to taste once familiar flesh. “Ahh oh my God!” Taeyeon screamed out when Jessica hard on her nub, not wasting a second to make Taeyeon .

Taeyeon gripped onto the sheets as her back arched with Jessica creating marvelous patterns with her tongue in her folds. That magical muscle had Taeyeon screaming profanities as she tumbled over the edge shivering from her intense release. Jessica quickly wiped away the from her chin and lips before climbing back up to hover over Taeyeon, “you still can’t handle my tongue?”

Taeyeon laughed as she held Jessica closer, “who the hell can hold back when you like that?”

Jessica leaned down to capture their lips a sweet kiss, “so are you going to return the favor?”

Taeyeon was smiling as she flipped the other woman over, “oh I will make you scream louder than the thunder.” It was strange how their playfulness came back just like they once were when they were a couple. 

Jessica nearly forgot that there was a raging storm outside until lightning lit up the room showing the beautiful smiling woman abover her, “you are more than welcome to give it a try.” The sting of a heart reviving old feelings wisp through Jessica's skin as she awaited more of Taeyeon's touch.

Taeyeon leaned back down to kiss Jessica hard on the lips, “if you want..” Taeyeon made her way down the other woman’s neck, “…we could make this more than one night.” What was meant to be just a suggestion, both woman wanted to be caught up in this fantasy day after day and night after night. 

Jessica moaned as the pitter patter of rain drowned out the sound of plead for more.

 

~END~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I am thinking of making a prequal to this but we will see since I am so busy with work and other stories should be updated. 

Just wait readers! I swear other stories will get updated but I need a bit more free time to finish a chapter.