Hotel de BLANC & ECLARE: Part II

A Daydreamer's Tales (Taengsic one-shot collection)

Jessica started stretching in the gym as Taeyeon stared, “What is wrong?”

Taeyeon laughed as she watched Jessica at work, “I just think it is strange seeing you here. Also I do not approve of this outfit.”

“What is wrong with what I am wearing?”

Taeyeon looked her up and down, “You look a little too y. Also seeing you in this gym is strange. We had this since I worked here and never once saw you in here.”

Jessica smirked, “I have to get his attention somehow. He seems pretty shallow so I thought I should let the goods do the talking.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, “Just cover up before you leave. I don’t need anyone else eyeing up my girl.”

Jessica hated that Taeyeon’s possessiveness was getting her hot and bothered right before their plan went into effect. Right now Jessica wanted to push Taeyeon in an nearby empty room and have her way with her.

Finally seeing their target, Taeyeon hopped on the bike, “He is coming.”

The man didn’t even hide that he was checking out Jessica with his greasy grin and eyes looking her up and down. Jessica wanted to stab out his eyes for looking at her like he was going to strip her down.

Starting on the treadmill, he took a place next to Taeyeon so Jessica got up to go to the other side of him, but she had no idea how to work this thing.

“Umm excuse me but I can’t figure out how to turn this on.”

The man’s eyes lit up at the opportunity to use his charm, “Let me show you.”

Taeyeon was gritting her teeth as the man went up behind Jessica to show her how the machine work. She almost of too distracted by hatred to do her part but she quickly took his water and dropped in a pill before he got back on the treadmill.

“Let me know if you need any more help pretty lady.”

Jessica looked at Taeyeon who signaled that the deed was done. Giving the guy a disgusted look Jessica scoffed, “No way in hell.” Shutting off the machine, Jessica took her things and left the gym. Taeyeon followed quickly behind and covered her girlfriend with a jacket, “I feel like I need a shower just standing next to him.”

Taeyeon’s eyes lit up, “That sounds like a wonderful idea although you didn’t break a sweat.”

Jessica turned around and grabbed Taeyeon’s waste, “I know I can break a sweat in the shower with you.”

Taeyeon pecked Jessica’s lips, “Then we should start your exercise.”

Giggling, the women went to Jessica’s suite to do a post-workout workout.

------------

Later that night, Jessica started to observe the man, “how is he doing?”

Turning around Jessica watched Taeyeon let out a huge yawn, “he just got in but we have some trouble.”

Taeyeon bent forward as she saw him stripping down with a woman, “. He is supposed to pass out in…” looking at her watch, “within the next hour, but what about the girl?”

Jessica leaned forward as she watched the couple starting to get it on, “We need to get her out of there but if we go to the door, then our faces are exposed.”

“She could leave on her own?”

Taeyeon turned away, “Let me know if that happens. I can’t watch two animals go at it like that.”

Jessica laughed as she turned her back on the monitors, “Is everything else ready to go?”

“Sure thing boss and the new hire is behind the desk.”

Jessica changed the monitor to the front desk, “They look pretty dedicated to the job.”

Taeyeon looked into to see the worker organizing the desk, “Shoot. She looks a little too responsible.”

“I hope that won’t become a problem.”

Taeyeon shrugged, “I will fire her after tonight. I need my boy that plays on the phone and doesn’t give a about the night shift.”

Jessica shook her head, “Do what you like. I don’t think it will make a difference.”

Taeyeon leaned forward, “I think the drug is working, “He looks out and she is panicking. . She is putting a call down to the front desk.”

Jessica stood up, “ . Don’t do that .”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she watched the front desk worker get the call, “Told you that isn’t good! She is probably going to call an ambulance.”

Jessica got up, “Plan B to get that girl out of the room.”

Taeyeon followed Jessica, “What is plan B? We never discussed one.”

“Plan B is to make everyone leave the hotel but him.”

Taeyeon watched as Jessica put on a hoodie and passed one to her before putting a baseball cap on with the hood over, “We need to be fast.”

Taeyeon followed Jessica’s lead, “By make everyone leave? You mean….what?”

Jessica reached over for a tarp and covered the electronics, before going over and pulling the fire alarm.

Taeyeon nodded along as she watched the sprinklers activate and all the guests flee the hotel, “That is pretty effective.”

“Come on, we have work to get done.”

Taeyeon skipped along happily, “I love our dates.”

Jessica intertwined her fingers with Taeyeon, “I do too.”

Walking through the sprinklers, the couple made their way to the room with their target. Luckily the door was left open as they walked in to see the man passed out on the bed. Taeyeon smiled, “Is the coast clear?”

Jessica shut the door before going around to double check the rooms, “Clear.”

With a sinister grin, Taeyeon pulled out a knife and stabbed him straight through the heart, “All the women in the world will thank me one day.”

Jessica snickered as she shook her head, “you are bad.”

Taeyeon winked, “Right back at ya.”

Jessica unlocked the table and flipped it over revealing the shoot, “We need to hurry. I hear the sirens.”

Taeyeon started to pull the man off the bed with Jessica and they pushed him down the shoot along with the sheets and plastic cover underneath but with the room being wet from the sprinklers, blood cascaded onto the floor, “ Jessica. There is blood everywhere.”

“Take your hoodie off and throw it down here too. You have blood on it.”

Taeyeon took off the sweater and did as she was told, “Jessica I don’t know if we can clean this up in time. I hear the police coming and the girl will probably tell them that there is a guy passed out in here.”

Never before had Jessica panicked about getting caught so she did the next best thing, “Lets burn it down.”

“What?!”

“Let’s start fresh and get rid of everything here. The police have been here a few times already snooping around. I saw them at the pool today. Soon they will connect the dots.”

Taeyeon looked up sighing, “Jessica we have a good thing going here. I think you are panicking too much and the place is already soaked from the sprinklers. Nothing will light.”

“Taeyeon get gas from the shed and meet me back here. I need to finish stuff up in the suite.”

“Jessica this is crazy!”

Leaning forward, Jessica kissed Taeyeon hard on the lips, “Everyone is a little crazy.”

Sighing, Taeyeon obeyed and went to the shed to get gas while Jessica ran up to the suite and uncovered the monitors. She quickly typed in a code to wipe the memory and grabbed her laptop and a few trinkets, passports and filled her bag with some money and a gun.

Returning to the room, Taeyeon stood there with gas and some matches, “Ready?”

“Jessica are you sure about this? We can just go outside and pretend we had nothing to do with this.”

Jessica took the gas tank from Taeyeon and started filling the room, “The good folks from the fire department made a trip here because of a fire. We should make sure they came because there was an actual fire.”

Taeyeon stepped back as she watched Jessica light up the room in flames. The deed was done.

Turning back, Jessica reached out her hand for Taeyeon to take, “Honey I think we should move.”

Taeyeon took her hand and held it tight, “I am thinking somewhere warmer.”

Jessica nodded, “Maybe a place with a real beach.”

“That sounds nice.”

Walking out of the hotel going down flames the couple smiled. A new beginning, a new life, and new killings await them.

 

~END~