Stolen: Part 1

A Daydreamer's Tales (Taengsic one-shot collection)

“Soojung! Come in for dinner!” The little girl heard her mother calling for her so she set down the shovel in her hand and jumped out of the sandbox. Upon seeing her mother waiting for her at the screen door, Soojung jumped in excitement and straight into her arms, “Aigoo Soojung are you that excited for food?”

The little girl looked up at her mother with her big brown eyes, “Yesh mommy!”

The mother swooped the little girl into her arms and hugged her close, “You are lucky that mommy Taengoo is making your favorite.”

Upon hearing that she was getting tacos for dinner, the little girl wiggled out of her mother’s arms to run into the kitchen where her other mother was, “Mommy! Tacos tacos!”

Mommy Taengoo laughed as she saw her little one running up to her, “Hold on Soojung. Mommy is almost done. Go help Mommy Sica prepare the table.”

Soojung looked down in disappointment that she had to do a little chore before the meal but she liked helping her mommy so she obeyed and went to help with the table setting before mommy Sica helped her up into her booster seat, “Taaacccos!”

Both mother s laughed at their daughters unusual liking for Mexican food but they wouldn’t have their daughter any other way. Although it was an unconventional marriage with two mothers, Krystal loved both her mothers very much and the little 5 year old was very happy that these two women could love her so much. Soojung a very spoiled child as the two women were always giving her the things she liked because those little chubby cheeks and the baby brown eyes always melted their soul.

Kim Taeyeon was the eldest mother by only a few months to her wife Kim Jessica, formally a Jung. Jung Corp. was a real estate company that owned half of Gangnam with various projects. Although Jessica doesn’t work in the family business, she still is set to inherit the entire fortune once her parents pass. Wanting to make her own way in life, Jessica took her wife’s surname to separate herself from the Jung name. However, Kim Taeyeon isn’t a nobody. As a successful architect, she has worked on several projects with Jessica’s father to expand certain areas, including her wife’s clothing store.

Nearly 10 years ago, Jessica came to her father telling the man that she wants to make her name as a designer. Her father disapproved of this idea although she went to school in business from Yale. Instead, he gave the girl a proposition. If she could successfully build a clothing store, he would fully fund her to go to school for design and prepare her to be a designer.

Jessica accepted the offer but she was only given some property her father owned so she needed to hire an architect to build her very first store. Using the money she earned doing odd jobs for her family, Jessica didn’t have enough to hire someone super famous like her father used on his buildings. Instead her Korean-American friend from Yale suggested she get in contact with a Kim Taeyeon. She just graduated from a respected school in Korea and was trying to make her way in that country. Seeing as Taeyeon was a good friend of her friend, Jessica decided to give the girl a chance.

Both the women would say it was love at first sight. Jessica would also admit later that it wasn’t Taeyeon’s brilliant designs that got her hired, but because she wanted to see more of the girl. Luckily, Taeyeon also did well on building Jessica’s store which became an instant success due to Jessica’s business and fashion expertise and the slick design of the new building that attracted customers to the store.

After 4 years of dating, the two married and Taeyeon was hired as a contractor for Jessica’s father. Jessica however, wanted to start building a family soon after the marriage so the two opted to use Taeyeon’s brother as a donor to have Soojung. For five years, this family couldn’t have been more perfect. Both the mothers were successful in their careers and were filled with so much love.

“Soojung are you done?” Soojung looked up at her mothers with content smile on her face before letting out a long yawn, “Aww baby are you sleepy?”

Mommy Taengoo quickly got up to pick up her daughter, “I will prepare her for bed Jessica. Do you mind cleaning the table?”

Jessica got up before leaning over to give her two babies a kiss, “Of course. I will come up to tuck Soojung in.”

Taeyeon smiled before heading up the stair to wash Soojung. The little girl was almost already in dreamland when they reached the top of the stairs but her mother shook her awake, “Soojung baby we need to get you changed.”

The little girl opened her eyes slightly before standing up and letting her mother undress her and put her in her PJs. With the change of clothes, Soojung was forced to use the toilet and brush her teeth before she hopped into bed. Right on cue, her other mother came in and tucked her in.

Both mothers looked at Soojung with affection as they sang her favorite lullaby before those heavy eyes closed, “I think she is asleep.”

Jessica smiled as she took her wife’s hand, “Our little angel.”

Taeyeon quickly pecked her wife on the cheek, “How did I get so lucky to have two angels?”

Jessica blushed at her cheesy wife, “Let’s not wake her.”

Slowly the mothers shut the door before they made their way back down the stairs to start watching TV together. Cuddled up in front of the TV, the mothers enjoyed their alone time in each other’s arms before the next day separated them as they went out to do their own work.

As the late night programing dragged on, Jessica nodded off in her wife’s arms so Taeyeon had to nudge her awake, “My other baby takes after her daughter.”

Jessica gave her wife a sleepy smile, “Humm.”

More than happy to help her wife ready for bed, the two older women slipped on their night gowns, washed their face and went to bed. Taeyeon hovered over her tired wife to give her one last passionate kiss before they succumbed into a deep slumber.

 

Taeyeon was the first to awake in the morning since she had a few meetings in the morning. She regretted having to let go of her beautiful wife but she needed to prepare breakfast for her loved ones before work. Not able to resist a peek at her daughter, Taeyeon quietly opened Soojung’s door to take a peek, but to her fright, the girl was not in her bed.

Immediately panic seeped into Taeyeon’s skin since she saw the window open, that was usually closed. The woman quickly yelled, “Soojung! Soojung!” Within seconds, Jessica rushed into the room, “Jessica Soojung isn’t in her bed!”

Not wasting a word, Jessica went down the stairs to look for her daughter while Taeyeon looked all around the youngest’s room but they had no luck. Soojung was gone.

 

 

 


Author's Note

Well there was a lot of requests for a nother Jungsis/Taengsic story. I will finish this tomorrow (only split into two parts because your author wants to party on New Years haha!).

Anyway, going to announce that I am heading on vacation after New Years and will be gone till the end of January. I am not sure of my internet situation yet so there may or may not be any updates in January. Will be back in Febuary though! If not...something might happen to my plane/boat then (I hope I am alive to finsh stories for you). *Pessimistic author returns*

Happy New Years! Long live our sinking Taengsic ship! Love you all readers!