Hotel de BLANC & ECLARE: Part I

A Daydreamer's Tales (Taengsic one-shot collection)

 

 

Heels clinked across marble flooring as a visible irritation radiated off the woman’s body. A few customers leaving saw her aura and quickly avoided the woman, except one worker who greeted her with a joyful grin, “so they released you?”

Sighing the woman hung her head low, “of course. There is nothing to charge me with.”

Reaching out for her hand, the worker smirked, “too bad, something about picturing you in handcuffs .”

The woman stood tall as she lifted the counter door up and placed her hands on the other woman’s waist, “You know, I don’t need to be in a police station to have handcuffs.”

Mindful of the customers, the general manager guided them to the back room before crashing her lips against red lipstick.

“Mm Taeyeon.”

Moving her lips down, Taeyeon maneuvered her leg between wanting thighs who shamefully grinded against them, “you are so hot when you have been doing naughty things.”

Whimpering the woman crumbled under Taeyeon’s touch, “I should do umm more naughty things then.”

Taeyeon d her girlfriend, “On that note…room 201.” Pecking her lips a few times, “Jessica do you want to take care of that little problem or should I?”

Not able to focus, Jessica whined in pleasure before the pair stopped suddenly with the sound of the counter bell, “.”

Taeyeon chuckled at Jessica, “I have to get that.”

“Where is the normal boy that mans the desk?”

Taeyeon straightened her uniform and wiped off the red lipstick with the back of her hand “Out sick. It .”

Jessica matted her hair down, “then you are going to be busy all night.”

Taeyeon shrugged, “There isn’t any other option. So what about 201?”

“Can we do that tomorrow night?”

Taeyeon shook her head, “No. He checks out in the morning. It has to be done tonight.”

Jessica groaned as the bell was rung again twice, “Fine. I will do it.”

Taeyeon pecked Jessica’s lips, “You will be fine on your own.” Leaving Jessica in the back room, Taeyeon put on her best smile for the customer, “Hello. Welcome to Hotel de Blanc & Eclare, do you have a reservation?”

The man took off his shades, “Yes. It is under Kwon.”

Taeyeon typed in the name in her computer and printed off a few documents, “Alright sign these.”

The man scribbled his name down, “I do not want to be disturbed.”

Taeyeon smiled and nodded, “No worries we will make sure there is no one to distract you. Room 304, enjoy your stay!”

Jessica emerged from the back room, “That one is yours.”

Taeyeon frowned, “I like it when we do it together.”

“Then hire another boy for the counter. We need a back up if our current one keeps calling out sick.”

Taeyeon leaned forward on the desk, “But I like him. He stays late and plays on his phone, it would be troublesome if we found someone good.”

Jessica chuckled, “place an ad for teenagers then. That is all they do anyways.”

Taeyeon nodded along, “Okay boss.”

Jessica gave her girlfriend a playful smile before going to the elevator. Hitting the ‘up’ arrow, the door opened and Jessica pulled out a key to access the top floor. Folding her arms, Jessica looked up watching the numbers increase until the elevator dinged, signaling she arrived. Swiping her thumb over the keys, Jessica didn’t even need to look down to know she had the correct key to open the penthouse door.

Kicking off her heels, Jessica patted her way over to a bookshelf and pulled a book down opening the bookcase into a hidden room. The room was illuminated by several different surveillance screens until Jessica a small table lamp before sitting in the chair. Leaning forward, Jessica watched the screens until she found the one she was looking for, “There you are 201.”

Using the joystick, Jessica maneuvered the camera around, “You are so predictable. In a few minutes you will jump in the shower, ask the bar for a brandy old fashioned, order a steak and then watch the news until bed.”

The screen showed an elderly man grabbing a robe and closing the bathroom door.

Leaning back, Jessica smirked, “It is no fun when it is too easy.” While she waited, Jessica thumbed through a few more surveillance feeds until she found another one, “Ah there you are Mr. Kwon.” Watching the man in his early 40s, Jessica saw him near the pool already flirting with every pretty woman he saw, “disgusting.” Reaching back to a stack of papers, Jessica read through a profile on the man, “so you just divorced your 4th wife…hum no wonder you are on the prowl again. It would be a shame if any of these girls fall for your charm.”

For the remainder of the night Jessica stayed glued to her chair watching the guests of her hotel. After an hour or so, Jessica watched 201 order a brandy. Knowing that call would be placed to the front desk, Jessica was at ease that everything would go according to plan so she watched him down his last meal and drink until his body started convulsing, eventually going still.

Sighing, Jessica shook her head, “Really this is too easy. Getting up, Jessica made her way to 201 and opened the door. Looking at the lifeless body in front of her she frowned, “Taeyeon is right, this would be more fun with her.”

Taking a look around, Jessica started collecting he man’s belongings and packed them away in the suitcase before going back to the body. For a minute she paused to look into his lifeless eyes and smirked.

Then she started by wrapping the body in the sheets before using all her might to drag it off the bed and pulling him towards a counsel table in the room. Flipping the table over, a compartment became visible and Jessica pushed the body down the shoot. Then the woman reached for the suitcase and threw that down the hole as well. Finished, Jessica flipped the table back over and locked it as if no one was there.

Wanting Taeyeon to know the deed was done, Jessica went to the lobby finding Taeyeon reading a book, “Finished already?”

Jessica leaned on the counter, “Pretty much.”

Putting down her book, Taeyeon smirked, “Well that was easy enough.”

“It isn’t fun if they don’t put up any fight.”

“They are not always going to be thrilling Jessica. Having a normal kill can be fulfilling in it’s own way. Like now you can chat with me and keep me company in the backroom.”

“That is very tempting too. Although our new guest needs some of my attention.”

“He is here for a week. Plenty of time for you to go back to your dungeon and decide on what to do.”

“Well if that is the case…” Jessica flipped up the counter and pulled Taeyeon to the backroom, “we have all night to have a little bit of fun.”

----------------------

The next day, Jessica was lounging next to the pool with Taeyeon, “he is not ashamed of his age at all. I mean those girls must be half his age?”

Jessica sipped on her drink, “I bet he uses the line like I am rich so have with me.”

Taeyeon chuckled.

“If only those girls knew why he is rich, I am not sure they would want to be near him.”

Taeyeon nodded, “You know we can save those girls now and get rid of him tonight.”

“I don’t know his night routine yet.”

“Does it matter? We can spike whatever he orders.”

“He eats at our restaurant and he never called into the front desk at night for anything.”

Taeyeon threw her head back, “too bad. That is always the easiest way.”

Jessica rubbed her chin, “We might need to be a little more creative.”

Taeyeon turned her head to look at Jessica, “Or we could use some bait?”

“I know that look. No way. He is disgusting.”

“Not like you have to do anything! Just lure him to eat or drink something. Plus you get when I am super jealous.”

Jessica smirked, “you are really y when you want to kill someone.”

Taeyeon threw her arms back and closed her eyes, “Ah that reminds me of our first kill together.”

Jessica mimicked Taeyeon’s serene state, “I remember that night well. That was the day I fell in love with you.”

Turning her head to face Jessica, Taeyeon smiled, “It took that long for you to fall in love with me? I had a crush on you the first time I met you.”

“Crush and love are two different things babe. I hired you cause you were cute. I keep you around because you are the love of my life.”

“Not because I am great at my job? Wow I feel offended…”

Jessica giggled as she leaned over and gave Taeyeon a kiss, “You are perfect at everything you do.”

Taeyeon squeezed Jessica’s hand when they parted, “So what do you want to do about Mr. Kwon? I am at your bidding master.”

Jessica looked over to the man who already seduced some poor girl, “I would say the luring technique wont work. The man found his mark already.”

Taeyeon watched as the woman practically threw herself on the man, “Well you said you wanted a challenge.”

Jessica got up out of the lounge chair, “We have to get him alone somehow. I don’t want her involved.”

Taeyeon followed Jessica’s lead, “What about the gym?”

Jessica quickly turned to Taeyeon, “that is brilliant.”

Taeyeon smiled triumphantly, “I have a few good ideas here and there.”

Taking Taeyeon’s hand, Jessica lead them off, “come on we need to plan a murder.”

Taeyeon grinned, “how exciting.”