(M) Does Age Really Matter?

A Daydreamer's Tales (Taengsic one-shot collection)

**WARNING** This chapter has rated M content such as language and ual imagry. Don't read if you don't want to read . ***

 

 

“I know those eyes.”

The girl continued to eye out her prey in the bar, “What is she drinking?”

“Whoa hold up. She looks barely legal. Are you a cougar or something Tae?”

The girl named Taeyeon looked back at her bartender friend, “Yul does age really matter?”

The bartender rolled her eyes while preparing a drink, “It does when you are almost hitting thirty and the girl over there looks fresh out of high school.”

“19 is legal in our country so I am not breaking laws. Who knows, she could just be looking for a good time with someone a bit more experienced?”

Yuri shook her head, “I am not going to stop you but you should lay off the younger crowd. You are corrupting their young minds!”

Taeyeon scoffed, “Like they would know. I look a good 5 to 8 years younger than my actual age.”

“I feel like you are now defending the fact to why you are still single or how you can get away with being a e?”

“Yah! Not a e and you know I don’t like being held down. Especially not when the younger generations get ier by the day.”

“Plastic surgery is improving,” Yuri said nonchalantly.

“Oh...those s look real, but only one way to find out.” Taeyeon grabbed the extra drink Yuri prepared for her and started to head over to the unsuspecting girl who was in the middle of talking to her friend, “Hey hot stuff.”

‘Hot stuff’ looked at Taeyeon in disbelief, “Is that a pick up line?”

Taeyeon shimmied her way closer to the blonde girl, “Only if you are interested in what I have to offer.”

The blonde didn’t flinch as she kept her stance, “Offering what?”

“First off this drink and my company.” Taeyeon held up the drink waiting for the blonde to take it.

“Jessica. Is my name,” the girl said as she took the drink.

“Taeyeon. Do you want to go somewhere more quiet to talk? The music isn’t so loud in the booths.”

Jessica looked over at the booths and then back to her friends, “I am more comfortable here.”

Taeyeon nodded, “Whatever you like babe.” Carefully, the older woman dropped her arm around Jessica to claim her prize, “How did you and your friends find this hole in the wall?”

“We attend the university down the street and were told this place had good local music.”

Taeyeon nodded, “It does. The female singer is smoking hot and has a voice of an angel.”

“That was what the guys were telling us.”

“Too bad tonight is her day off. You should come tomorrow.”

Jessica raised her brow, “Is that just a ruse to get me to come back and see you?”

“Could be but you can double check with the bartender if you don’t believe me.”

“Fine. I just might. What is the band name?”

“Nine Twenty-Two.”

“What kind of name is that?”

“That is the time they start. You can check out the name for yourself. I hope to see you here tomorrow...maybe with less baggage next time.” Taeyeon smirked before giving the girl a kiss on a cheek.

Jessica looked at the girl dumbfounded as she watched her go back to the bar and talk to the bartender. She could see the girl was cocky but that drew her in even more to the girl’s beauty and confident approach. I mean who isn’t y in black leather pants?

“I thought you were going to smack that.”

Taeyeon reached over to light up her cigarette, “Tomorrow.”

Yuri leaned on the counter, “How do you know she will come back?”

“Why did the cat die?”

“What?”

“Curiosity my friend.” Taeyeon took a huge puff of nicotine while leaning back on the chair, “since I have to be patient...I should find someone as an appetizer since the main course is tomorrow.”

Yuri pretended to gag, “I don’t need to know how you bang.”

“But you are my friend. You should know all my disgusting habits and love me anyway.”

“Oh I do, but I love you a bit less when you do it in my bathroom! No quickies here got it?”

Taeyeon took one last huff of smoke before nubbing out her cigarette, “No promises.” The woman got up and went to another girl that looked to be quite drunk.

-----------------------------

Jessica shifted from side to side in her high heels after entering the bar. She was looking for the older woman that was supposed to be here, “Am I too early?” Jessica looked down at her watch but it was nearly 9:22pm yet the woman that told her to be here, wasn’t anywhere in sight.

Yesterday, Jessica remembered Taeyeon being close to the bartender, so she went over to inquest about the missing woman, “Hello there. What can I get you?”

“Umm rum and coke.” Jessica told the bartender, “Ah...do you know a woman named Taeyeon?”

The bartender placed the drink before Jessica, “I know her well.”

“Do you know where she could be?”

Yuri smirked when she remembered this was the girl that Taeyeon said would be back looking for her, “Keep your eyes on the stage.”

Jessica paid for her drink and spun her chair to the stage when she heard the drummer hit a few notes, but to her amazement was the singer. A woman in knee high black boots that were just as dark as those ripped up black jeans. The grunge look was complete with a white ‘Muzic Life’ sleeveless shirt, “Hey I am Taeyeon and we are Skellington.”

Jessica’ s eyes widened as the girl belt out a high long note, “...she has lungs.”

“Surprises me with that smoking habit of hers.” The bartender said as she overheard Jessica talking to herself.

Jessica turned around to face the bartender, “With a voice like that, why isn’t the band mainstream?”

The bartender shrugged, “They didn’t try to be.”

“Don’t scouts come in?”

“From time to time but I think she turns them down every time.”

“Why is that?”

“She doesn’t want to conform to an image and she likes the small venue...or so she claims those are the reasons for making money here.”

Facing the stage again, Jessica observed the girl’s knitted eyebrows and closed eyes as she sang her heart out into the microphone, “Damn...” There was no denial to the fact that Jessica was now crushing hard on the singer. Maybe she was a softy for the girls that walked on the wild side but there was something about Taeyeon that hit her hard. It could be the way the girl’s voice echoed into the heart or that Jessica saw Taeyeon’s passion for music.

After a set of 6 songs, the band cut off for a break. Taeyeon had already seen Jessica near the bar. Taeyeon ignored most of her fans so she could greet the girl first since it was her who convinced the girl to come tonight, “Well you returned hot stuff.”

Jessica’s heart was thumping in her chest as the girl leaned in dangerously close, “Ah...you...you are in the band?”

Taeyeon leaned her body into Jessica, “It is pretty obvious now huh?”

Jessica looked down at the lips closing in, “Yes...Mmm” Taeyeon had already caught the girl’s breath into a soft kiss. Jessica’s eyes closed and rolled back as the kiss deepened. She had to reach forward and grab onto Taeyeon’s waist to keep her balance on the stool while Taeyeon’s hand supported Jessica’s head. The kiss was far from chaste as Taeyeon hard on the plump lips before getting her tongue into an awaiting mouth. Both were with their tongues trying to claim each other’s mouth, well that was until they were rudely interrupted by the bartender.

“You are scaring away my customers again Tae.” Yuri said with a hint of venom in her voice.

Taeyeon smirked at her friend, “I should be getting tips for giving them a good show.”

“Either get your back on stage or get away from my bar and continue this in the booths.”

Taeyeon looked up at the clock behind the bar, “How about you get me a rum and coke while I keep my hands on this y body?”

Jessica blushed with the mention of her body...or the fact that those naughty hands kept going dangerously close to the inside of her thigh.

Taeyeon leaned closer to whisper on Jessica’s lips, “Enjoy your drink babe. I have to finish this up and then you are all mine for the night.” The woman lightly kissed the younger girl before taking a sip of her drink and heading back on stage.

Jessica was beet red from that intense kiss...to those naughty hands...and those heated words. Everything about Taeyeon oozed iness and Jessica couldn’t help but feel overwhelmed with anticipation. She wanted to rip those boots off so she could help the girl out of those tight fitting jeans as her hands snuck into that loose top to reveal that white flat stomach that just begged to be and reddened with her lips. Jessica knew she was as hell but it was going to take another 7 songs to get her hands and lips back on the older woman.

“You better watch yourself.”

“Huh?”

The bartender was looking up at the stage at Taeyeon, “She doesn’t commit to just one girl.”

“I already knew she was a player when she was flirting with me last night but then left with another woman.”

“Doesn’t that bother you?”

Jessica shrugged, “Hard to be faithful when there are so many y girls around us.”

Yuri let out a hearty laugh, “No wonder you two were face when you both go the chance. Both are similar...”

Jessica bit her thumb as she continued to fantasize about the singer, “Although she might be with a different girl the next night, I have dibs on claiming her tonight.”

“Aren’t you a bit young to be having these dirty thoughts miss?” Yuri said concerned about the girl’s moral standing at such a young age.

“Does age really matter? I find her y and I want a go at that body.”

Yuri rolled her eyes, “Too similar.”

------------------------------------

A hand reached back for support but instead collided with the table lamp knocking it over, “...sorry.”

The woman that was nibbling on the other girl’s ear looked up at the lamp, “Doesn’t matter.” Continuing her assault on the girl’s neck, Jessica moaned, “Oh my...Taeyeon...” The two fumbled around in the dark until Jessica lost her footing near the bed but Taeyeon caught her and swooped her up to throw her on the bed. Jessica’s heart was thumping loudly and her chest heaved with anticipation when she saw the older woman throw off her top before crawling on top of the younger girl.

“Now how about we got those clothes off you? They are kind of in the  way for what I have planned next.” Taeyeon said with a naughty glint in her eyes. Jessica didn’t hesitate to throw off her top and snap off her bra while Taeyeon loosed her belt to slip off her jeans. Taeyeon thumbed the girl’s as if to take them off but she reluctantly stopped so she could pull herself flush against Jessica while kissing her softly on the lips, “Don’t you want to get into my pants too?”

Jessica moaned as the incisors of the older woman left her lips, “Yes.” Feeling around in the dark, Jessica found the lone button that held the pants to those y hips and released it with a single flick. She felt the older girl’s hot breath on her neck so she naturally leaned her head to the right giving those hungry lips the skin they craved, “Oh God Tae....don’t stop.”

Taeyeon smirked hearing the girl’s breathy moans and pleading to her advances, “Take them off.”

Jessica refocused to push the pants down as Taeyeon pushed herself up and out of the tight constraint. Wanting to also feel more of the woman’s skin, Jessica released the front clasp on Taeyeon’s bra so she could feel the softness of the s on her own.

Taeyeon liked that the girl wasn’t hesitant to strip her down to her barest form so she rewarded the girl by letting her tongue drift down her chest to an awaiting , “Someone is excited.” Taeyeon claimed the right as she and around the stiff tip, “So soft when they are real...”

Jessica couldn’t comprehend what the girl said as she was lost in ecstasy when the woman’s teeth softly scraped across her s causing a surge of electricity to her groin, “Just me... me hard.”

Taeyeon lifted herself up onto her elbows looking down at the girl, “I hope you aren’t a then?”

Jessica shook her head, “Do I look like one to you?”

Taeyeon gave a sly smile, “You look just as ty as me.”

Jessica laughed at the crude statement, “You are a ing hot .”

Taeyeon leaned down to sloppily kiss the girl and on her tongue, “Well then...we both should get ed right?”

Jessica moaned loudly as Taeyeon slipped down her body and removed her with her teeth, “I can smell your excitement.” The girl was already wet but Taeyeon wanted to push her further. She took hold of the girl’s , softly it while her two fingers were forced inside the girl’s hole.

“That’s it...more.”

Taeyeon felt the wetness accumulate around her fingers before stopping everything, “Honey...this is just the start.” Lifting up from the bed, Taeyeon carefully removed her thong as she went to the closet, taking out a double ended strap on, “I want to get off too.”

Jessica watched in excitement as the girl carefully entered the one end into herself after securing the fastens, “...”

Taeyeon smiled as she crawled on her knees between Jessica’s open legs, “I hope you like it rough?”

Jessica opened her legs wider, “Don’t keep me waiting...”

Taeyeon positioned herself and entered the whole length of the toy into the girl with one push. Jessica cried out in pain but she got some crazy masochistic thrill in the roughness from the woman. After entering the younger girl, Taeyeon went to on the underside of the girl’s s while pushing in and out slowly of the girl. With every she felt the end of the toy inside her giving her the same excitement as the girl below her. Taeyeon wanted to kiss the girl but Jessica’s moans were making her just as wet so she put to use on the girl’s soft s causing red marks to claim the girl’s chest.

“Taeyeon...faster.”

Taeyeon stopped her assault on Jessica’s chest so she could reposition herself into Jessica’s neck as she started slamming into the girl, “OH...yea...”

Jessica felt herself teetering on the edge of an when the girl’s hot breath bounced off her neck and the toy moved faster in and out of her. Not to mention, Taeyeon’s moans started to get louder along with hers since she knew the girl’s toy was also pleasing the older girl’s but Jessica wanted to go down on the girl before she came.

Taeyeon was caught off guard when Jessica rolled her onto her back and sat up, “You are y as a bottom.” Her eyes were wide as saucers watching the younger girl riding her with those large s jiggling every time she lifted herself up and down the fake .

“You feel so good.” Jessica said before leaning down and capturing Taeyeon’s lips into a heated kiss. The two continued for a few minutes until Taeyeon came followed by Jessica. Both cried out in pleasure followed by another moan when Jessica removed the toy from inside her and released Taeyeon from the constraints.

The two women were on their backs enjoying the heated afterglow of their session, “For someone as young as yourself, you sure know how to get off.”

Jessica smiled from the compliment, “ is ...age doesn’t really matter.”

Taeyeon rolled over on top of the girl to kiss her jaw and ghost over her lips, “No it doesn’t.”

 

 

~END~

 

 


Author's Note

Well...this is by far the most rated M thing I wrote I believe. Well I don't do rated M one-shots so I went all out on this one for you readers since this is a rare occurance from your author. Hope you enjoyed ^^