Sinful Lips (M)

A Daydreamer's Tales (Taengsic one-shot collection)

Sometimes love doesn’t come easy to every one or sometimes it is the love that does come but cannot be returned. Whichever reason Jessica chose to hire Kim Taeyeon because Jessica was ready to try something called pseudo love.

“It-t’s my first time.”

Taeyeon tucked the hair behind Jessica’s ear, “don’t worry baby, I will be as gentle or rough as you want me to be. Just tell me what you want.” The older girl breathed in Jessica’s scent as she nuzzled her nose into her neck, “tell me your fantasies.”

Jessica lolled her head back feeling the soft lips of her hired lover, “d-don’t stop.”

Taeyeon glided her hands along the silky night gown Jessica had on all the while guiding the younger woman to lay down on the Egyptian sheets, “do you like it when I touch you here?”

Jessica gasped as the small but firm hands squeezed her plump s covered by the thin gown, all the while, those sinful lips trailed down to her collarbone, “Tae...”

“Are you getting a bit hot?” Taeyeon sat up to throw off her lace gown revealing every inch of Taeyeon’s milky white skin, “I am hot.”

Jessica gasped as she saw the beautiful human straddling her completely exposed to her eyes, “y-you’re so beautiful.”

Smirking confidently, Taeyeon lowered down enough to take Jessica’s hands in hers to cover her own s, “do I make you hot too?”

Jessica loved the foreign feeling of another woman’s s in her hands so she squeezed curiously to extract a cry of pleasure from Taeyeon. Knowing what she liked to get herself off in private, Jessica wanted to try to make Taeyeon feel good too so she swiped her thumbs over Taeyeon’s already erect pink nubs.

“Oh yes...just like that.”

Hearing the moans from Taeyeon was giving Jessica a thrill that she would have never expected. It was like she was more entranced and by the thought of getting Taeyeon off than having Taeyeon just please her, “Taeyeon...I know what I want.”

Opening her eyes, Taeyeon locked her smoky eyes with Jessica, “anything.”

Using her strength, Jessica flipped Taeyeon onto her back, “I want you to feel good.”

Taeyeon could only smirk at Jessica’s new found confidence. Reaching up to wipe her thumb across Jessica’s lips, “are you sure you don’t want me to show you first?”

Jessica shook her head, “No...I want to try.”

Pulling Jessica down for a heated kiss, Taeyeon whispered onto them, “try me.”

Reaching under, Jessica pulled off her own gown showing off the newly purchased lacy undergarments. Taeyeon eyed up the girl’s toned body that were covered in the more erratic places but with Jessica’s need to feel every inch of Taeyeon, Jessica reached behind to release her melons, “It seems you like what you see. I thought this was just your job??”

Taeyeon shook her head, “sometimes it is, and sometimes it isn’t.” The older woman reached up to touch her prize, “I am allowed to enjoy my time too and with a  body like yours, how could I not?” Taeyeon pinched Jessica’s s just enough to make Jessica feel it straight to her core, “goodness...I am even more curious to why you needed to hire me in the first place.”

Of course Jessica had her reasons for handing Taeyeon money in return for a pleasure-filled night, but she wasn’t going to use her money to lecture Taeyeon on her inability to fully express her uality. Instead, Jessica’s money was put to better use by shutting Taeyeon up with her tongue. Exploring every inch of Taeyeon’s mouth, Jessica fully enjoyed the softness of Taeyeon’s lips, the labored breathing, and the slight whimper under her. The simplest reactions from Taeyeon gave Jessica a power high.

With her new found confidence, Jessica thumbed at her to take them off. It was the first time that Taeyeon truly felt how much she turned Jessica on. The dampness spreading up and down on her left thigh was caused by Jessica’s ever increasing arousal, “God we only have done but you are wet enough for the grand finale.”

Jessica did want Taeyeon to take her hard and fast but she liked the build-up of her own ual desires so when that release comes, it will be even more grand. What better way to get wet than to push Taeyeon into a whimpering mess beneath her?

Skating her tongue down Taeyeon’s neck, Taeyeon reacted the way Jessica imagined, “Ahhh that is....” Taeyeon whimpered in pleasure as her tongue didn’t just stop at her neck, but went all the way down to Taeyeon’s stiff s. Without hesitation, Jessica switched from having the tip of her tongue trace the outside to fiercely on the prize, “Jessica oh God yes!”

With busy making sure her were wet and raw, Jessica allowed her hands to touch the softness of Taeyeon’s skin. Her fingertips were memorizing the outline of ever dip caused by toned muscle or bone. Feeling Taeyeon like this whilst tasting her tender flesh was only causing her own to get wetter, “T-Taeyeon....”

Opening her eyes, Taeyeon bore into Jessica’s eyes, “take me.”

After getting the green light to proceed, Jessica continued her decent down Taeyeon’s body with her kisses. Sometimes Jessica would hard enough to leave a mark on the pale skin but other times she loved to tease Taeyeon with kisses that were so light that Taeyeon would try to arch up for more. No matter what came before, Taeyeon’s mind went blank in a cloudy haze of lust when Jessica’s curious tongue found her awaiting nub. Goodness, Jessica didn’t feel inexperienced at all with the way Jessica , nipped and twirled her tongue around Taeyeon’s wet folds so skillfully.

Taeyeon tried to hold off her release but Jessica was too much for her. Without Jessica knowing, Taeyeon was already wet after feeling Jessica’s body through her shirt, but her ached for her touch shortly after Jessica showed her dominance by stripping off her own clothes. So, Taeyeon didn’t last long. She exploded into a mind-blowing with just the attention given to her .

“Did you just?”

Taeyeon wanted to cover her face in embarrassment but she was a professional, “Your tongue is amazing. If I knew that dirty tongue was so curious to please, we might have to extend our session.”

Jessica blushed at the compliment. In fact she felt elated that someone who has had their fair share of partners/customers would deem her great at something she never tried before. Maybe it was just beginner’s luck?

Taeyeon was tired from the she just had but her job was to make Jessica feel great too so she flipped them over so she could regain her usual dominance, “Do you want me to make you feel good too?”

Jessica gazed into Taeyeon’s dark-glossy eyes that were eager to please and whispered, “Yes.”

Taeyeon smirked as she laid attack onto Jessica’s quivering neck. The wet kisses left blotches of red marks as Taeyeon sought to mark Jessica as a reminder that this shouldn’t be the last time Jessica thought of her, “Jessica you taste so good.”

Seeing Jessica’s melons bouncing in pleasure, Taeyeon flicked her nub until Jessica cried out for Taeyeon to just it. Jessica loved the way Taeyeon hummed into her s and thighs with butterfly-like touches. The and teasing were probably more than enough for her to come over and over again but the thought of Taeyeon’s tongue going lower was really what Jessica thought would make her go over the edge just like she did to Taeyeon.

Pushing Taeyeon’s head to go lower, Taeyeon got the hint that Jessica was ready to have the full attention on the ual aspect of this agreement, “Mmm Jessica you are so wet...I love it when you get wet just for me.”

“P-please...I want...”

Taeyeon just to see Jessica cry out in pleasure, “you want what?”

Jessica cried out again when Taeyeon continued to with her tongue, “I-I want...to feel.”

This time Taeyeon blew onto Jessica’s stiff , “just tell me what you want...”

Having trouble saying a few words Jessica huffed out eventually, “inside...I want you inside.”

Taeyeon smiled as she spread Jessica’s legs wider, “why didn’t you just say so?”

Lolling her head back to fully received the pleasure, Jessica relaxed to let Taeyeon take full control. After all, the seductress was an expert.

Taeyeon pressed her tongue harder onto Jessica’s . She loved hearing the younger woman cry out in pleasure. Feeling the wetness on her chin, Taeyeon thought her teasing was enough and was ready to give Jessica what she really wanted. Using her hands, Taeyeon spread apart Jessica’s lips and proceeded to enter a single digit but with the amount of Jessica had surrounding her walls, Taeyeon thought adding another finger wouldn’t hurt the girl.

Feeling Taeyeon’s nimble fingers enter her, pushed Jessica to new heights. Having such an intimate connection with the older woman was almost unreal. How could just fingers stiff inside of her, make her whole body crumble? Jessica never wanted the connection to end as her ached for more, “harder...faster...don’t stop.” Taeyeon obliged with all of Jessica’s demands. She let her fingers slam into her harder and faster and she wasn’t ready to stop until she heard Jessica scream out her name in ecstasy.

Finally peaking her release, Jessica shook with her thighs clenching around Taeyeon’s tired arm. She was done, finished, completely drained because Taeyeon took everything out of her.

Taeyeon wiped her fingers on the sheets so she could climb up onto Jessica and give the girl her reward of a very satisfying kiss, “did you enjoy yourself?”

Jessica grinned proudly, “now I know why you are worth so much.”

Taeyeon chuckled as she rolled onto her back, “well...after tonight I am considering giving you a discount next time.”

Jessica rolled onto her side to trace the contours of Taeyeon’s sharp jawline, “I don’t think there is even a question that I will be seeing you again.”

Taeyeon grinned not just because she gained a new regular customer, but because Jessica would be one she looked forward to having over and over again.

 

 

~END~

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Since my latest poll, I realized all my readers are pretty much erts. So here you are my byun readers. I hope you enjoyed it because I think this is the longest scene I ever wrote.